Keetin Nursery Archive~

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Keetin Nursery Archive~

Postby Marmoset » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:51 pm

n u r s e r y | a r c h i v e

Adopts | Nursery | Fanclub | Archive

Welcome to the official Keetin Nursery Archive, a place made specially to keep track of Kits! Here, the name, owner, and parents will be recorded.

Keetins are small, agile mouse creatures that live within the trees of any forested climate in the world. They can't run very fast or fly, but they are terrific at leaping and climbing, despite their short limbs. These little guys tend to be tamed as companions and will often be seen riding their handler's shoulder, pockets or hiding in their hair. Keetins will never grow any larger than a squirrel, baby Keetins (called Kits) can be as small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. A Keetin's diet consists of their favourite food, Strawberries! However they are also seen eating other fruits and sometimes cakes.
    A group of Keetins is called a Keetai (pronounced key-tie). They communicate through a series of small pips and mews.
    When happy, a Keetin will release a scent from a gland inside it's ear, making it smell beautifully like strawberries.

Please do not post, but you are free to browse. Also refrain from using the code below.
    Thank you!

Code: Select all
    [quote][url=fatherlink][color=#906cf0]father[/color][/url] x [url=motherlink][color=#906cf0]mother[/color][/url]
    [quote][url=link][i][color=#906cf0]1st Breeding[/color] | [color=#906cf0]Nursery Batch #number[/color][/i][/url]
    [color=#906cf0]name[/color] | [color=#906cf0]♀♂[/color] | [url=ownerlink][color=#906cf0]owner[/color][/url][/quote][/quote]

Keetins © Marmoset
Last edited by Marmoset on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me