secretariat. // an adoption agency. SPECIAL OFFER, P.52

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

secretariat. // an adoption agency. SPECIAL OFFER, P.52

Postby Zephayer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Welcome to Secretariat, an adoption agency by Zephayer.
Here we have free adoptables, able to grow and breed.

The Archives
Secretariat Roleplay
---
R U L E S
-You may only adopt one wolf and one valusaa max per week
-If for any reason you don't want your wolf/valusaa anymore, return him/her to Zephayer through PM and I will re-adopt him/her out
-For your pet to grow properly, put the code I give you in a thread or signature
-Ask me before using outside of CS
-You must read the valusaa post before adopting a valusaa
-Do NOT take any of the Secretariat pets unless you have filled out the form for them and have been accepted
-Once accepted, wait until the others of the batch are adopted before I send out the codes
-My designs may not be used as a fursona/fursona's mate
-If you have any growing problems with your pet, PM Zephayer
-The Secretariat lines are all (c) Zephayer, not for your use
-No spamming, complaining, or bashing
-No mini-modding unless you are assigned to do so
-If you miss a spot, don't whine
-Do not bug me/rush me into doing more litters or collecting forms. I have a life outside of CS
-If you read the rules, put 'Metzy says I read the rules C:' in your form in bold.
-If you type up a form and there are still eggs/pups available but you miss a rule, you get one chance to edit your form and fix it. If you have everything correct I'll accept and let you off without a warning. If you still are missing something, you will get a warning, your form will be denied, and you won't be able to adopt until next batch/litter; if there are others who posted for the same egg after you did then they get the spot
-So, if you edit it correct the first time, then you get off without a warning. But if you do this twice (for diff. eggs) you get a warning
-Three warnings and you aren't allowed to adopt from this thread anymore.
Got it?
---

WARNINGS
Janet10433 - 1 - mini-modding
yearofdragon - 1 - not reading the rules
Linsang! - 1 - not reading the rules
dj wolfy - 1 - not reading the rules

M I N I - M O D S
-Tallulah-
-Minnie:)-

A R T I S T S
-Zephayer-
-SkySmoke-

I'm going to cancel the secretariat wolves for now. Meaning, I'll update all the current ones, but I'm not going to make any more litters until I have more time. I will still make the valusi, but not wolves.
Last edited by Zephayer on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:41 am, edited 38 times in total.
won't be as active due to school ; w ;
>> FURSONA : CHARACTERS : PM : HELP <<

Zephayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the stages.

Postby Zephayer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Here at Secretariat we have two species: wolves and valusi.
Do not take any of these examples. They are only for the purpose of showing you the stages of the Secretariats.
Offenders will be dealt with appropriately.

W O L F
The wolves of Secretariat generally have two stages: pup and adult.

V A L U S A A
The valusi of Secretariat generally have three stages: egg, neni, and adult.
Last edited by Zephayer on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Zephayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the valusaa.

So if you are reading this, you're probably like 'Wha--? What is this, valusaa?' If so, this is the place to read~

The Valusaa (vuh-loo-suh) is a medium-sized winged creature that looks like a cross between a fox and a wolf. It has two feathers, usually darkly-colored, on each of its heels and on its tail-tip. It is unknown what purpose these feathers serve, but during mating season females tend to go for the males with the longest and most colorful feathers.

Adult male Valusi (vuh-loo-see), called elins, stand about three and a half feet (42 inches) at the shoulder and are three and a half to four feet long (42-48 inches), while female Valusi, called tsarrs, stand about three feet (36 inches) tall and three to three and a half feet long (36-42 inches), sometimes smaller.

Valusi get their wings when they turn one year old. The wings start out small, having a wingspan of only a few inches, and slowly grow, reaching full size, wingspan two to three feet, when the Valusaa is five years.

Two pure white silk ribbons (one on each side) grow from the base of the long, cat-like tail. When the Valusaa is born, the fluffy ribbons are more like strings and are only a few inches long. As the baby Valusaa, called neni, grows, however, the ribbons grow longer and silkier. When the Valusaa is full-grown, the ribbons are even longer than its body.

Male Valusi have a special pigment in their throat, called perspicuus colo colui cultum that changes to bright colors (i.e. red, orange, blue, green) during mating season. This helps to attract females.

Mating generally occurs between May and August. The elins win tsarrs by showing off their bright chests (from the perspicuus colo colui cultum). But when two or more males want one female, they will not hesitate to fight to the death. Winner takes the tsarr.

The lead elin, called the Alpha, is usually the strongest of the pack. Every year during mating season, however, this Alpha is challenged by younger elins. Often fights for leadership result in death for one or both of the Valusi.

Valusi oddly both lay eggs, and nurse their young. - Due to this it is hard to tell whether these creatures are mammals, birds, or something in between. - The tsarr build nests and lay a litter, usually having one to four eggs. When hatched, newborn valusi are about the size of a housekitten. Newborns are hatches with their eyes open, but are blind. Neni are weaned at about three weeks old and leave their mother when they are around three years.

---

So now you have the basic understanding of these strange creatures called valusi. Of course, there is much more to learn about, but I'd rather not clutter this topic with it. So now we will move onto the different subspecies of valusi and their rarities.

There are four different subspecies of valusi, all with their own color schemes and mutations.

M O U N T A I N . V A L U S A A
The most common subspecies of the valusi. Mountain valusi have evolved fit for scaling the sides of mountains and diving down on their prey. These valusi are small and lithe, more so than the other subspecies.
The base pelt colors include shades of brown, gray, blue, white, purple, peach-pink, and occasionally green. Base colors or marking colors of red, orange, yellow, etc are uncommon. Wings normally match the color of the main markings, but some rare outcomes are seen with darker colored wings or bright colored wings (red, yellow, etc). Their eyes almost always either match their pelt color or are sky-blue, and any other eye color is rare.

T I M B E R . V A L U S A A
A common-uncommon subspecies of valusi, the Timber valusaa is the largest of the valusi subspecies. This is due to the large forest animals the Timber must hunt and kill to survive.
The base pelt colors include shades of brown, deep green, black, deep blue, gray, and burgundy. Wings can be any color but are generally earthy tones like their pelt colors. Eye color can be nearly any color, except for orange and light blue which are very rare.

L A V A . V A L U S A A
The Lava is a rare species of valusaa. Colonizing in a place known as the Synonym of Hell, at the top of an active volcano, these animals tend to have evil spirits, and it shows on their dark designs. Lavas are known for commonly having mutations such as horns and manes.
The base pelt colors include shades of black, red, orange, deep purple, and deep gray. Some OMG so rare pups have glowing white markings. Wing color is always black or dark red. Eye colors include black, white, amber, and red. Any 'cool' (blue, green, purple, etc) eye colors are uncommon.

F I S H E R . V A L U S A A
A bit rarer than the Lava, the Fisher is the rarest subspecies of valusaa, very rare to be exact. Slim, sleek, and small, Fishers are built for flying over the water and snatching fish from the surface. Since flying is mandatory for survival, the wings of Fishers are generally larger.
The base pelt colors include shades of blue, white, aqua, turquoise, green, silver, beige, and lavender. Dark colors are uncommon. Wing color can be any shade of turquoise, blue, or gray. Eye color generally can be any color but white is the most common.

--Rainbow is uncommon for Fishers and Mountains. It is rare for Timbers and Lavas.--

G E N E T I C S / B R E E D I N G
- Valusi can typically only breed with valusi of the same subspecies therefor the kits will most likely be the species of its parents. However, there is a case in which wo valusi of the same subspecies can breed and have one-two kits of another subspecies. This is extremely rare and is the result of two valusi with rare mutations breeding.
- Crossbreeding - breeding two valusi of different subspecies - is very rare and can only happen asexually to create a 'designer baby'.
- If you have a kit who grows up to have a rare+ feature, such as a mutation or an odd color for that species, the chances of their kits (if they are to have any) having rare features increase.
- Litters of valusi generally have 2-5 kits, it is rare to have more or less. If two valusi produce only one kit, that kit automatically becomes rare in spite of it's mutations/colors. This means that if there is one kit in a litter and it has a rare eye color, for example, instead of just being rare for its eye color it'd be very rare.
-And lastly, of course the designs and such of a kit are determined by their parents'.

If you read at least the SUBSPECIES + GENETICS/BREEDING section of this post put 'neni' in turquoise in your kit-adopt form.
Last edited by Zephayer on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:20 am, edited 64 times in total.

Zephayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adopt a pup.

A D O P T . A . P U P
These are the Secretariat pups currently up for adoption.
To adopt one, fill out the form below:

Code: Select all
[b]PUP . FORM[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]#Pup:[/b]
[b]Name you'll give the pup:[/b]
[b]Pup's personality:[/b]
[b]Breeding (yes/no):[/b]

I'm going to cancel the secretariat wolves for now. Meaning, I'll update all the current ones, but I'm not going to make any more litters until I have more time. I will still make the valusi, but not wolves.

once you fill out the form, wait for me to accept and give you the code.
Last edited by Zephayer on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:23 am, edited 43 times in total.

Zephayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adopt a neni.

Postby Zephayer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:38 am

A D O P T . A . N E N I
These are the Secretariat nenis (valusaa babies) currently up for adoption.
To adopt one, fill out the form below:

[b]NENI . FORM[/b]
[b]#Batch:[/b]
[b]#Egg:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Breeding (yes/no):[/b]

BATCH . # . O N E

-Species:
-Genders: (left -> right)
-Special Features:
none.

once you fill out the form, wait for me to accept and give you the code.
Last edited by Zephayer on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 46 times in total.

Zephayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

breeding / pound.

Postby Zephayer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:46 am

B R E E D I N G
This is where Secretariats are bred. Each litter will have 2-5 kids.

To request a breeding between two secretariats, fill out the form below~

[b]BREED . REQUEST[/b]
[b]Species (wolf/valusaa):[/b]
[b]Picture of Father:[/b]
[b]Picture of Mother:[/b]

To adopt a pup/neni from a breeding pair, fill out the form below~

[b]BREED . ADOPT[/b]
[b]Species (pup/neni):[/b]
[b]Parents' Names:[/b]
[b]#Kid:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Breeding:[/b]

---

Tier x Ravi
Pup 1, female - SweetCorgi
Pup 2, female - Ardnassac
Pup 3, male - ~ Daydreamer ~
Once the newborn hits second stage, Zeph will send out the code.
-Until then, you will not be able to see the pup.-

---------

P O U N D
This is where unwanted Secretariat pets go. Most of them have been abandoned by their adopter, but occasionally you will find a stray here.

[b]POUND . FORM[/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]Name of the Pet:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Breeding:[/b]

# O N E
-Name: Cobalt (can be changed)
-Special Features: none
-Comments: none

To return your pet to the pound, please PM Zephayer.
Last edited by Zephayer on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Zephayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

contests.

Postby Zephayer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:47 am

C U R R E N T . C O N T E S T S
Here's where any contests will go -- the prize could be a super-rare Secretariat!

--

R A F F L E
Currently, while I am setting up the halloween Secretariat event, I'm holding a little raffle. The prizes?
Any one of these three Timber valusi:
ImageImage
-R A R E - V E R Y . R A R E-
-R A R E-

How do you enter to win these valusi?
By giving me certain pets to earn raffle tickets.

Common - 1 ticket
Hoard - 2 tickets
Uncommon - 3 tickets
WL Uncommon - 5 tickets
Rare - 8 tickets
WL Rare - 13 tickets

For a limited time I am now accepting all halloween pets/items for raffle tickets.

Halloween 2nd gen - 3 tickets
Candy Apple set - 5 tickets
Halloween 'freebie' set - 6 tickets
Cat box pet - 7 tickets
Cage pet - 7 tickets
Vampiresquid - 7 tickets
Raven storepet - 10 tickets
Patchwork storepet - 10 tickets
Halloween devil set - 20 tickets
Halloween angel set - 20 tickets
Halloween werewolf set - 22 tickets
Other costumes/halloween items - range from 5-20 tickets

I'm desperate hons, I'll even offer a custom valusaa/wolf for anyone who offers more than 20 pts worth of the listed above D;

The winners will be randomly drawn, but the more tickets you have the more times your name is entered, therefor the higher chance you have of winning.

Entrants~
DharSii - 337 tickets
Tennishiggledy1234 - 26 tickets
Wingedstar63 - 21 tickets
SweetCorgi - 87 tickets
azalea - 63 tickets
Katara - 40 tickets
nour06 - 22 tickets

Last edited by Zephayer on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Zephayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: secretariat. // an adoption agency by zephayer - DO NOT

Postby Zephayer » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:47 am