โ” (โœถ) โ” ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•-๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โ”

A place to store your roleplay character information.

blooming meadowbird

Postby selasphorys » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:08 pm

"small, light brown tabby-and-white molly with soft green eyes"
Image Credits - x x

โ”โ”โ” [Basics]
Name: Meadowpaw
    Meadow - For her brown pelt like an open hillside
    and her green eyes like new grass.
    Paw - Apprentice rank.

Bird - For her skill in jumping and catching birds,
    as well as for finding her wings by facing her fears.
Clan: AshClan, former StormClan
Desired Rank: Warrior
Mentor: Nightbreeze
Sexuality: Biromantic/sexual, no lean.
Health: No injuries or illnesses
Song: Hollow Coves - Beauty in the Light

โ”โ”โ” [Relationships]
Kin:
Mother - Dustwillow
Father - Mudsplash
Littermates - Squirrelpaw

Clan Relations:
Crush - to be Amberpaw
Friends - Squirrelpaw, Lakepaw
Enemies -

Hollow Coves|Beauty in the Light wrote:The morning light would rise
above the golden hills and meadows
And all the birds sang songs
around the place we called home
We felt the warmth within the wind
and never thought the leaves would drop.
When they fell you felt the cold
and closed the doors to hide your heart.
You know it can't keep beating in the dark.
Lift up your head, break down the walls
Don't stop pushing till they fall.
At first the sun might hurt your eyes
But soon you'll see the beauty in the light.

xxxxxxxx
โ”โ”โ” [Description]
A tiny cat, Meadowpaw has a slender, almost frail frame. She leaps lightly
with her small white paws, barely making an impression in the grass. Not
that she would want to crush the leaves beneath her feet. Her light green
eyes search for these overlooked wonders of the world around her. Perhaps
it makes sense for her to love the little things, since she considers herself
so ordinary. Sheโ€™s just a regular, mousy-brown tabby, with stripes the color
of soil.

โ”โ”โ” [Personality]
Soft-spoken and humble, Meadowpaw can come across as shy when first
meeting her. She prefers to watch and listen rather than speak up. Once she
feels comfortable around a cat, particularly her sister, the young apprentice
becomes quite cheery. Even breezy. Gentle at heart, she wants nothing more
than to bring joy into other catsโ€™ lives. Meadowpaw sees the good in every
thing-- in the hardest of times, the bleakest of landscapes, the cruelest of
cats. She isnโ€™t ignorant to the hurt and hatred so rampant in her clanโ€” they
terrify her, but she chooses to seek the silver lining in this storm. This prevents
her from realizing the power-hungry nature of her leader. Snowstar has guided
StormClan to come out strong after the blaze, providing shelter to the hurting
cats from other clans. Right? Meadowpaw continues on through the turmoil,
nurturing a quiet but unceasing hope.

This apprentice has struggled with her training, her frail physique lacking the
strength and coordination to land decisive blows. She doesnโ€™t let this get her
down, though. Even if she did take a few hits to her self-esteem. It doesnโ€™t
help that her sister is such an excellent student. Meadowpawโ€™s strengths lie
in observation, resilience, and surprisingly, jumping. She keeps working, not
to become some glorious victor, but to become the best version of herself.

โ”โ”โ” [History]
Meadowkit was born to two loving parents, Dustwillow and Mudsplash. She spent her happy kithood tumbling around with her sister Squirrelkit, imagining all the amazing things theyโ€™d see once they left camp as apprentices. But she had barely left the nursery for a moon before the fires ravaged the territories. Meadowpaw had been out with her mentor at the time. Though her mother had only recently returned to warrior duties after kitting, Dustwillow raced out of camp to search the blazing moors for her missing kit. Meadowpaw returned safely with Nightbreeze, but her mother had already gone. She was lost to the flames. To Meadowpaw, this sacrifice was too much to bear. Traumatized by her motherโ€™s sudden passing for her sake, she withdrew within herself to cope. She only opened up to Squirrelpaw, especially once thorns of suspicion ensnared her expanding clan. Squirrelpaw is her best friend and role model, someone she can always lean on.

Dustwillow's bravery strengthened Meadowpaw's devotion to her family and clanmates. She hopes to find strength like her mother's, and her sister's, someday. Whenever Meadowpaw struggled with her training, her sister would go first to show her that she could do it. But that all changed when they began learning to climb trees in former LeafClan territory after the fires. Squirrelpaw fell from a broken branch. Though her sister wasn't injured, the incident terrified Meadowpaw. She keeps her feet firmly planted in the ground, too petrified to even climb the smallest shrub. She has also become incredibly protective of Squirrelpaw. Perhaps with time Meadowpaw could find the confidence to face her fears and leap to new heights.

Moons after the fire, Meadowpaw has begun to hesitantly reach out again. Her focus is growth and renewal. Though she might be too timid to reach out to her new clanmates, she does what little she can to make them feel welcome. To heal the fissures that threaten to shatter this home. She knows the pain of losing a loved one, and these new cats have lost so much more.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shatterstone;; to live without a lifeline

Postby selasphorys » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:17 pm

โ๐—™๐—”๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—› ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜
ll๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—œ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—— โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Apprentice: open
Former Mentor: open
Kin:
Parents: Silverberry and Cragshade
Siblings: Shiverwind, Shalekit, Shimmerkit
Crush: open
Kits: none, doesn't care
Sexuality: gray ace/aro, no lean
Song: Sleeping at Last - Earth
xxxxxxxxx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Name: Shatterstone
    Shatter - for her jagged patches
    of b+w fur, like shattered ice.
    Stone - for her strength in battle
    and relentless nature
Clan: [insert]Clan
Desired Rank: Achieved
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐—œ ๐—•๐—˜๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—— ๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—˜.โž

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ”โ”โ” [Appearance]
"large, long-haired black and white molly with gray-green eyes."

A cat of cobby build, Shatterstone makes up for her shorter legs with significant strength. Broad shoulders and hefty paws give her an added edge in battle. Her long fur only exaggerates her larger size, making her appear more boulder than cat. The jagged black patches on her head look like shattered ice, with white fur lining the cracks. Steely jade eyes bore into any unfortunate cat who dares go near. Shatterstone has some Himalayan cat ancestry through her mother's side.

โ”โ”โ” [Basic Personality]
(+) genuinely cares for her brother; diligent, independent, confident, honest
(-) apathetic, selfish, aloof, poor team player, stubborn, blunt

Attitude toward StarClan: indifferent. Whether or not it exists, her fate is in her own paws. And no one else's.

Attitude toward her Clan: indifferent. A clan provides food and medicine, so she'll do what it takes to stay in one. If it's her life or her clanmate's, she would choose her own in a heartbeat.

โ”โ”โ” [Personality]
Shatterstone does not waste energy trying to get close to anyone. She speaks to no one except when spoken to, fights for no one unless required to. She relies on no one except herself.
wip

โ”โ”โ” [History]
When her mother and two of her littermates died of illness during Leaf-bare, Shatterstoneโ€™s mind became permanently twisted. Only two things matter to her now: survival and Shiverwind, the only family she has left. She looks out for no other cat except him. In the Leaf-bare cold, life can be ripped away at any time.
wip
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shiverwind;; a model citizen of doubt

Postby selasphorys » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:06 pm

โ๐—œโœ๐—  ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
ll๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—œ ๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ž๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—™๐—˜ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Kin:
Siblings: Shatterstone, Shalekit, Shimmerkit
Kits: none, wants some eventually
Sexuality: Pansexual/romantic
Song: Sleeping at Last - Pluto
xxxxxxxxx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Name: Shiverwind
    Shiver - for his ice-colored pelt
    and nervous nature
    Wind - for his quick running
    speed and reaction time
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐—œโœ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—— ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—™๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—•๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐——๐—ฆ, ๐—™๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—•๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐——๐—ฆ.โž

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ”โ”โ” [Appearance]
"very small, long-haired silver tabby tom with gray eyes"

Shiverwind is a tiny tom, with soft, silvery tabby fur and slate-gray eyes. The stripes are a faded gray, slightly darker than the rest of his pelt. His markings form a classic tabby pattern, with a wide whorl on his flank.
wip

(+) soft-spoken, supportive, caring, loyal, quick-witted
(-) cowardly, jumpy, people-pleaser, pessimistic, lazy

Attitude toward StarClan: simultaneously sorrowful and resentful. He looks up to his ancestors who have joined their starry ranks, but wonders why they cursed him with such poor luck. To lose so many of his loved ones and live permanently in his sibling's shadow.

Attitude toward his Clan: apologetic. He believes he is a burden and wishes he could do more. Feels like an outcast.

โ”โ”โ” [Personality]
Shiverpaw is a coward. He is constantly afraid and very dependent on his sister. It certainly does not help that she always keeps him out of harmโ€™s way and hunts for him. Heโ€™s a very weak fighter and hunter. He feels very guilty for how little he helps the clan, and often finds himself apologizing profusely for his shortcomings as well as Shatterstoneโ€™s rudeness.
wip

โ”โ”โ” [History]
never knew his father, runt of the litter, lost two siblings and mother to Greencough, felt useless because of his poor fighting ability
wip
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shalestrike;; only honest when it rains

Postby selasphorys » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:09 pm

โ๐—œ๐—™ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—” ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— 
ll๐—ข๐—™ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง, ๐—œ ๐— ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—œ๐—š๐—ฌ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Kin:
Siblings: Shiverwind, Shatterkit, Shimmerkit
Kits: none
Sexuality: gray ace/aro, hetero lean
Song: Sleeping at Last - Neptune
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
Name: Shalestrike
    Shale - for his gray and white fur,
    like jagged shards of shale
    Strike - for his strength and skill
    in battle and hunting
Desired Rank: Deputy
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐—œ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—— ๐—จ๐—ฃ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—œ ๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐——
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โœ๐—ง๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐— ๐—˜ ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ข ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฉ๐—ฌ.โž

โ”โ”โ” [Appearance]
"Large, long-haired, solid gray tom with a striking white patch on his face and chest. Tarnished gold eyes."
wip

(+) genuinely cares for his brother, confident, independent; appears hard-working, responsible, strong
(-) liar, apathetic, selfish, closed-off, fragile, overworks himself

Attitude toward StarClan: resentfulness bordering on hatred.

Attitude toward his Clan: indifferent.

โ”โ”โ” [Personality]
it's all a front.
wip

โ”โ”โ” [History]
wip.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ribbitbelly;; pretend like it's the weekend now

Postby selasphorys » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:11 pm

โ๐—–๐—”๐—กโœ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—œ๐—งโœ๐—ฆ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—กโœ
ll๐—”๐—œ๐—กโœ๐—ง ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Kin:
Parents: Sedgestream + Finchwhisker
Siblings: Trillswoop and Buzzwing
Crush/Mate: open
Kits: none, wants in the future
Orientation: heterosexual/romantic
Song: Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
Name: Ribbitbelly
    Ribbit - for his mother's favorite sound
    and his brown pelt like a frog's skin
    Belly - for his love of food and
    skill in hunting
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐—— ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›.โž
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Credits: x x

โ”โ”โ” [Appearance]
"Medium-haired brown tabby tom with mud-splattered fur and murky green eyes."
wip

(+) patient, supportive, mellow, peacemaker, considerate
(-) lazy, unambitious, ignores problems, too trusting

โ”โ”โ” [Personality]
wip

โ”โ”โ” [History]
wip
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:11 pm

โ๐—œ ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐——
ll๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ก ๐—œ ๐—š๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—— โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Apprentice: n/a
Kin:
Parents: Maxim and Edith
Siblings: Arthur, Aminta
Kits: open
Orientation: heterosexual/romantic
Health: somewhat thin under his heavy
pelt from poor nutrition after the fire.
Several old scars on ears and neck.
Song: Coldplay - Viva la Vida
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Name: Auberon
    Auberon - meaning "noble, bearlike".
    For his regal behavior and appearance
    like a grizzly bear. Autumnal pelt color.
Nickname: Bero
Clan: n/a
Past: Kittypet, indoor-outdoor cat
Desired Rank: Prophecy cat?
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š, ๐—œ ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก.โž
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Credits: x x

โ”โ”โ” [Appearance]
"large, long-haired dark silvery-brown tabby tom with pale green eyes."

As he'll be quick to tell you, Auberon is a purebred Norwegian Forest Cat. His massive size and plentiful fluff are evidence enough of his ancestry. A long dark stripe travels down his spine, with silver splashes brightening the fur on his chest and belly. Though he has grown thinner from scarce prey after the fires, he is more well-fed than the average kittypet since he has good hunting skills. He carries ample muscle for significant power in battle, though his brute force attacks are less precise because he lacks warrior training. That never stopped this reckless tom from throwing himself into a fight. He has numerous scars to show for it: two nicks in his right ear and one in his left, multiple scars on the sides of his neck, and a small cut on his right shoulder. Most of them are hidden by his hair, though the fur is a bit patchier near his throat. He takes pride in the visible scars since they are proof of his endurance.

(+) confident, charismatic, quick-thinking, can be gentle and protective
(n) talkative, flirty?
(-) arrogant, selfish, aggressive, sometimes cowardly, irresponsible

โ”โ”โ” [Personality]
Like his great fluff, Auberon outwardly displays hostility and power. He admits no weakness. Quick to voice his concerns, he acts without hesitation. He loves talking and thrives on attention. The tom lives off the thrill of danger, practically asking for trouble. Norwegian Forest Cats mature slowly, so his mindset is quite impulsive for his age. Though he's quick to unsheath his claws, he's even quicker to run should his own life become endangered. He wasn't raised with any principles of "dying for your clan" or "fighting for your honor". There's only one cat on Auberon's mind, and that's himself. He battles to win.

But just as his long hair obscures his thinning frame, not all is well in Auberon's world. He struggles with the loneliness he has brought upon himself. His home has burned to ash, his housefolk don't need him anymore. He only showed kindness and care to his beloved twolegs. Bero keeps up his show of strength nonetheless, becoming even more overbearing in his desperation. Part of him yearns for companionship, for something real, for a new home. He has spent his whole life being wildly irresponsible and now he bears the consequences of his actions. Maybe through his encounter with the clans, Auberon can find a better path to walk.

โ”โ”โ” [History]
Summary: Arrogant kittypet fights everyone he can find in the Twolegplace. May or may not have had kits but wasn't involved in their upbringing. Lost everything after the fires.

Born into the lap of luxury, Auberon and his siblings were pampered by their housefolk since they were kits. His mother Edith brought her children up to take pride in their heritage. As honored housecats, they had an advantage and an obligation: to love their twoleg companions, who would satisfy their every whim in return. For this the kits looked to their father Maxim as a role model. A powerful monolith of a tom, he never lifted a claw as he watched over his home. But coming from an old line of forest cats, his mother also had to pass down her ancestors' skills. She taught her beloved kits to climb trees and catch prey. While Auberon's brother Arthur preferred to nap like their father, Bero and his sister Aminta competed constantly to become better hunters. Finally, at 8 moons, Auberon was put in a twoleg monster and taken to his new twoleg family. He missed his parents and siblings, but he knew that the life he'd waited for could now truly begin.

From then on Auberon had his huge paws in two different worlds-- one paw in his cozy home, the other in the exciting outside. Around his housefolk, this cat was king. Stalwart protector of his people, big floofy teddy bear of the twoleg-kits. But this kittypet was never content with just the warmth of his home. Chasing thrill after thrill, the rude young tom got into disputes just for the fun of it. He bullied kittypets in their own backyards, stole crow-food from loners who needed it much more than he did, and challenged rogues for control of territory. Auberon's confidence brought him a few admirers, but plenty more enemies. Never with an empty belly thanks to his housefolk, he had more energy and strength than most of the scrawny loners. He won some fights, but if he lost he could always go back to his housefolk for veterinary care. Auberon played around with a few mollies' hearts a couple times, never staying long enough for their encounters to amount to anything. Perhaps he fathered kits, he wouldn't know. The only family Auberon ever needed was his twoleg family.

When the fires started, Auberon was out hunting mice in an alley far from home. By the time he found his way back, only rubble and ash remained. Bero found no bodies, realizing that his housefolk had taken their monster and escaped. Guess they never needed him to protect them after all. And just like that, he had to have all four paws in the outside world. The bold tom thought nothing of it at first. He kept swaggering around, swiping crow-food from other survivors and hunting as he pleased. While his greatest concerns were food and medical care, with his twolegs no longer around to give him his previous advantages, he slowly began to realize that their sweetest gift was their unconditional affection. His kingdom has fallen, and he stands terrifyingly alone.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:12 pm

โ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—š๐—˜
ll๐—” ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—•๐—˜๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—š๐—˜๐——๐—ฌ, ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฌ โ”โ”

x
x
x
x
x
x

Heritage: Pure-blood
Relatives:
Parents: Ambrosia and Edwin Corliss
Siblings: Peregrine (older brother)
Orientation: Pansexual/romantic
Crush: Open
Wand: 11.5" Sycamore with dragon
heartstring, supple flexibility
Patronus: Dragonfly
Pet: Old gray cat named Cobweb
xxxxxxxxx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Name: Bryony Corliss, โ€œBryโ€
Year: Sixth-year
House: Gryffindor
Title: Student
Quidditch Position: Commentator,
former Seeker
Electives: Alchemy, Frog Choir
Song: Nightwish - Pan
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜
โ”โ”โ” ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง.โž
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fc: Ellise Chappell

โ”โ”โ” [Appearance]
Looking like she'd been hit by her own personal windstorm, Bryony is, in short, a mess. Wisps of brown hair fly
out every which way no matter what spell she tries to tame it. The girl constantly juggles quills, books, and
parchment scraps as she rushes through the corridors, never a moment at rest. Though she's got bags under her
eyes from lack of sleep, her animated expressions hide her tiredness. She's usually smirking over something or
other. A quill will always be tucked behind her right ear, though whether it's a Sugar Quill or a real one depends
on the day.

โ”โ”โ” [Personality]
Bry seems to always have her head in the clouds. People often find her wandering around muttering to herself
with her eyes closed, practicing lines or writing out loud. She dreams of attending the Wizarding Academy of
Dramatic Arts after Hogwarts to become a famous actress or playwright. Because of her performance practice,
Bry is both a charismatic speaker and an excellent liar. She laughs a bit too loud, throws out too many awful
puns. Perhaps her eccentricity could have landed her in Ravenclaw, or her ambition in Slytherin-- but the Sorting
Hat could already tell, she didn't have the work ethic to make it in either. Her unabashed recklessness sent her
straight to Gryffindor. Taking on one too many activities, Bryony is in a constant state of panic from poor time
management. Those who share her dorm don't take kindly to her finishing homework long after curfew to the
light of Lumos. While she's good at Potions and Charms, she only pays attention in those classes so she can think
up new joke spells and potions. She hopes to become an unregistered Animagus for maximum prank potential,
but she probably wouldn't be able to follow through. Her professors wonder how she manages to simultaneously
take everything and nothing seriously. Her classmates wonder how she's survived this long on so little sleep. The
answer? Far too much coffee and the occasional Invigoration Draught.

โ”โ”โ” [History]
Bryony's father Edwin and mother Ambrosia fell for each other at Hogwarts, and it seems that much of her family
history revolves around its walls. Like mother, like daughter, Ambrosia came from a long line of Potioneer witches.
But Ambrosia broke from the normal apothecary work to start up a little cafe by the seaside-- Ambrosia's Elixirs.
With her partner, she built up the shop and brewed the best potions (and tea and coffee) you could buy. Or at
least so Bryony claims. It was there, in the small seaside half-wizarding village of Tinworth in Cornwall, that Bry
would be born. They had originally only planned to have one child, her older brother Peregrine, to focus on the
shop. They absolutely adored their son and never thought they'd need another child. But as he grew closer and
closer to eleven years old, they realized they would miss having a kid around the house so they chose to have
Bryony. Perry was 10 at the time, and he doted on his baby sister before being sent off to school. He, like most
others in their family, was a Gryffindor.

Bry doesn't remember much of Perry, except his loving smile and the Honeydukes' candy he would sneak her. He
was always away at Hogwarts, along with most of the other neighborhood kids, so she built up the school in her
mind as some impossibly incredible place that all the big kids got to go to. She kept herself busy reading Tales of
Beedle the Bard
and acting out its stories. She was just six when the Battle of Hogwarts happened. Perry gave
his life against the Death Eaters, and after that nothing was ever the same. Her parents were shattered. As if
to make up for Perry's loss, they lavished their attention on her, gave her everything she could ever want (within
reason). That might have been part of why she became so irresponsible. They urged her to live to the fullest,
for Perry's sake.

When she finally got to Hogwarts, she did just that. Bryony took on Frog Choir and Quidditch and everything else
she could fit in her crazy schedule. It was exhilarating. She loved every minute on the broom and even made the
Gryffindor team as the Seeker. The girl chased those star moments, the applause as she single-handedly turned
the game around. Capricious as she is, she later quit the team to become Quidditch Commentator. After all, one
Bludger to the face would end her illustrious acting career before it even started. But no matter what she did,
it was always Perry, Perry, Perry to her parents. Though she loved her brother, Bry didn't want to be just a replace
ment for her lost sibling. She wanted to do something big, something truly off-the-walls. Make her parents proud
of her. Though nothing can ever top Perry's sacrifice, can it?
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
[Basic Appearance]
Eyes: brown
Hair: dark chestnut
Height: 5' 3" / 160cm
Complexion: pale,
some freckles.

[Basic Personality]
(+) energetic,
witty, bold,
independent

(n) eccentric,
talkative,
imaginative

(-) chaotic, careless,
over-the-top,
capricious

[Relations]
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:14 pm

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Fc: Leo Wu
โ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐— ๐—˜
ll๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐——๐——๐—ฆ, ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

x
x
x
x
x
x
Name: Alfred Lin, โ€œAlfieโ€
Year: Fifth-year
House: Hufflepuff
Title: Student
Quidditch Position: n/a
Electives: Muggle Studies,
Care of Magical Creatures
Song: Sleeping at Last - Noble Aim
xxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
Heritage: Muggle-born
Relatives:
Parents: Simon Lin, Phoebe Huang
Siblings: Emory (little brother)
Orientation: Demisex/rom, no lean
Crush: Open
Wand: 10.5" Alder with phoenix
feather, surprisingly flexible
Patronus: Dapple-gray stallion
Pet: Brown owl named Pirrip
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ก, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ก๐—ข๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜.โž

โ”โ”โ” [Appearance]
With his big ears and cheeky grin, Alfred has an almost elven appearance. He could easily pass for a second-year
or even a first-year, and he often has trouble getting butterbeers at Hogsmeade. Sometimes he wishes people
would take him more seriously. He's not proud of his slender frame, but he hardly ever has time for self-improve
ment with all his study group meetings and free time reading. You'd be hard-pressed to ever find the kid without
a book in hand.

โ”โ”โ” [Personality]
When you first meet him, you'll find that Alfie is a bubbly, cheerful kid who's always ready to offer a smile. He
puts his best effort forward in all his classes and believes that anything can be interesting with the right mindset.
His favorite class is History of Magic, since it opened his eyes to this world that had hidden itself from (muggle)
history. He does poorly at Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms because his headstrong wand has a mind of
its own, doing things either perfectly right or perfectly wrong regardless of what Alfie tells it to do. Driven not
just to learn as much as he can, but also to share this knowledge with others, Al loves to study with a buddy--
or several! He's a sweet, dependable friend who lends a patient ear whenever anyone needs help. Quick to reach
out, Alfred hopes to find a home away from home at Hogwarts. He misses his muggle family deeply and hurts to
be away from them. While it might be odd, he is fiercely proud of his muggle parents. He'll never think less of
them for being non-magical. A muggleborn wizard, Ravenclaw-like Hufflepuff, and Chinese Briton, Alfred finds
himself at the interface of multiple groups. While this perfectly positions him as a peacemaker, the boy struggles
to really belong anywhere. It's incredibly draining for him. Not wanting to be a burden, he never admits his pain
to others and tries to be a constant ray of sunshine. He would like a career in Muggle Studies to correct wizarding
misconceptions of muggles, to heal the divisions and prejudice that still exist after the Wizarding Wars. He is
ready to give his life to keep his loved ones safe. A muggle-related profession could maybe keep him closer to his
family but it would put his magic to waste. In his heart of hearts, Al is also really passionate about wandmaking.
He'd love to study under Ollivander but he worries that he'll grow more distant from the muggle world this way.

โ”โ”โ” [History]
Alfred was born and raised in London, completely unaware of the wizarding world. His parents were immigrants
from mainland China who had come for better opportunities. His mother worked as a university physics professor,
while his father worked as a materials scientist. They met through a research collaboration and fell in love. Though
most everyone called him Alfie or Al, to them he was their "baobei" (treasure). Alfie had a little brother, Emory, who
was four years younger than him. Their dad Simon might have been a scientist, but he took up that job for financial
stability since he came from a poor family of tea farmers. Simon's real passion was Chinese ink painting. Alfie grew
up surrounded by his dad's striking paintings of horses, and since then the creatures always reminded him of home.
His mum Phoebe often took him to visit the beautiful libraries of her university. Alfred was a voracious reader and
finished book after book, immersing himself in fantasy universes, faraway lands, fictional worlds. He never thought
that there might be magic under his very nose.

When he turned 11, a strange figure entered their flat and explained to the family that Alfred was a wizard. His
parents were incredulous at first, but wanted the best for their son. Even if it hurt them to send him away for the
rest of his childhood. Whisked off to Diagon Alley, Alfie could barely believe his eyes as magic appeared all around
him. The kid was ecstatic. He adopted an adorable owl for mail delivery purposes (that he named Pirrip after Pip
from Great Expectations, a novel he felt was fitting), bought the strangest textbooks he'd ever seen, picked
up robes that seemed to be from another time. His favorite part was choosing his wand. Each had their own distinct
personality, a thought he could barely wrap his mind around. None of them seemed to work until he was given an
alder wand that was known for being difficult and unyielding. It sparked at his touch, an instant connection. Alfred
struggled to control his stubborn wand but eventually befriended the nearly-sentient stick.

Alfie's sorting ceremony took several minutes as the hat deliberated over whether to put him in Hufflepuff or
Ravenclaw. It finally decided that Hufflepuff would better suit the boy's nurturing nature. The kid became a bit of
a legend in his first year for how many Pepper Imps he could down in one sitting (his mum was from Chongqing and
they shared a love of spicy foods). But as much as he loved the friends he'd made and this fantasy land that had
become his home, he longed for his family. It quickly became clear that as much as they supported him, they now
existed in separate planes of reality. He clung onto the hope that his younger brother Emory would receive a letter
from Hogwarts, so someone he loved could finally be part of his world. Alfie talked and talked about all the things
they'd do together once it was his fifth year and his brother's first. But no letter came when Emory turned eleven.
His brother's jealousy drove a permanent thorn into their relationship. Now Alfred returns as a fifth-year, no brother
in tow, masking his loneliness with a smile.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
[Basic Appearance]
Eyes: brown
Hair: black
Height: 5' 8" / 173cm
Complexion: light
olive.

[Basic Personality]
(+) patient,
selfless, loyal,
open-minded

(n) curious,
optimistic,
dutiful

(-) indecisive,
relies too much on
friends and family,
self-sacrificing,
passive

[Relations]
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” (โœถ) โ” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“๐’” ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’† โ”

Postby selasphorys » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:19 am

โ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’, ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’.โž

Image Credits: x x x

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–
i. namekit/namepaw/namename/namestar;
ii. gender, pronouns; iii. romantic/sexual;
iv. xx moons; v. warrior of insertclan, hopes to be deputy;
vi. misc info; vii. misc info;
viii. basic warrior desc with basic warrior eyes;
ix. misc misc misc info;
x. scent: blank scent; xi. enneagram; xii. songs:
artist - song, artist - song
artist - song with long name;
โ– โ–
xiii. mentor/app open; xiv. crush/mate open;
xv. former mentor open; xvi. former app open;
xvii. parents: namename, namename;
xviii. misc relatives: namename;
xiv. siblings: namename, namename, open

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–

โ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’, ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’.โž
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’.โž
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
xxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’.โž
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’.โž
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’, ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’ ๐‹๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐’.โž
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ– [positive, positive,
xxxpositive

xxxxxxnegative,
xxxxnegat, negat] โ–
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:53 pm

โ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ,

Image Credits: x x x

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–
i. mistlekit/mistlepaw/mistlewish/myosotis;
ii. role; iii. molly, she/her;
iv. homosexual/rom; v. 38 moons;
vi. loner, former warrior;
vii. lynx-point shorthair with sky blue eyes;
viii. scent: petrichor; ix. 6w7; x. song: haux - caves;
โ– โ–
xi. love interest open; xii. former mentor open;
xiii. former app open; xiv. parents: open;
xv. siblings: open
xvi. misc friends and relatives: open;

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–

๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘บ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ.โž
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ๐“๐„๐€๐‘ ๐”๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โœ๐•๐„ ๐’๐€๐•๐„๐ƒ
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐˜...
๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’, ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Š๐๐„๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡.โž
๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ, ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ

๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ, ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ท ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ
โ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐’๐”๐๐๐‹๐˜, ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ.โž
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ– [positive, positive,
xxxpositive

xxxxxxnegative,
xxxxnegat, negat] โ–
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Last edited by selasphorys on Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me