Tyjodunseph’s character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Tyjodunseph’s character storage

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:41 pm

For all my characters in one location

Please no stealing or posting!

helpful links for me

fonts
symbols

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current roleplay’s

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:42 pm

The Prophecies Unfold - Moonclan = Dapplestar, Dreamheart, Heavycloud, & Luna

The Prophecies Unfold- Sunclan = Willowkit, Leopardpaw, Honeybriar, & Crowgaze

The Storm Trials - Stormclan = Cuttlepaw, Falconsight, Quietdove, &

premonitions of death - Thornclan = Mothcry, Phantomwatcher, Skullcrusher & Wisp

to fall or fly - Fallsclan = Raggedwing, Ravenpaw, Morgue and Cyrus

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dapplestar Leader of Moonclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:44 pm

Cat's Name: Dapplestar
Appearance: Image
Age: 65 moons old (5 years 5 months), she is on her 6th life
Personality: Dapplestar is a snappy she-cat but a fierce and brave leader. Despite her size (which is extremely petite) she is a dangerous fighter and enemy. She has claws like tigers with extreme sharpness. Her teeth are "fanged" with her canines slightly showing even with her mouth closed. She has never had a mate; her crush from long ago was killed in battle against Seaclan. She's closest with her medicine cat Cherrytail. Dapplestar does have a kind and understanding heart, but it's hidden behind her cold raspy tone and sharp quips. Kits and apprentices are a bit nervous around her because once again, despite her size, she is intimidating. She's quick to bite back at disrespectfulness and insolent behavior. She's quite cold due to not having many close friends/loved ones, and on top of that all she's been through throughout her lifetime.

Dapplestar was born a half-clan cat, her mother, Lilydapple, in Moonclan and father, Moonclaw in Sunclan. Once the kits were born, the two stopped seeing each other, and focused on being loyal to their own clans. They would still talk at gatherings in secret to share information about the kits; although the kits never found out about their half-clan heritage until they were warriors. Dapplekit had one sibling, Silentkit. The two she-cats looked much alike, both dark tortoiseshells; but they didn't get along so well. As a kit, Dapplestar was extremely bossy and rude to her littermate. She didn't like playing with Silentkit, due to her not being as big nor adventurous. She would often instead, try to play with the apprentices or even warriors when they were in camp. Her mother doted on her, and didn't so much do the same to her other daughter, Silentkit. Once apprenticed, Dapplepaw paid little to no attention to her sister. She tried to find friends anywhere besides Silentpaw. Once the two were made warriors, Dapplefang then felt a bit bad, and tried to revive their bond as kin, but it was far too late. Silentshadow left Moonclan soon after the she-cats discovered their father was a Sunclan cat. Soon after, Dapplefang became deputy and then later clan leader. Dapplestar holds onto a lot of regret for the way she treated her sister in the past. When the two interact at gatherings, it's a pretty cold exchange.

Mate: N/A
Crush: Whitetail
Family: Mother; Lilydapple, Father; Moonclaw, Sister; Silentstar

Dapplestar's Relationships:

Dapplestar:
- Has a close relationship with Albinoleap, a motherly bond so to speak, due to Dapplestar being very close with Albinoleap’s parents before they passed. Dapplestar took responsibility of Albinoleap and her now deceased brother.

- Past romantic interest in Whitetail, got too busy for love when became deputy and then leader; so there’s a bit of awkward tension but respect there. This relationship will possibly ignite again.

- OPEN for at least one more close friendship

- OPEN any other relo’s anyone would be interested in
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dapplestar Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:45 pm

Dapplestar's Relationships:

Dapplestar:
- Has a close relationship with Albinoleap, a motherly bond so to speak, due to Dapplestar being very close with Albinoleap’s parents before they passed. Dapplestar took responsibility of Albinoleap and her now deceased brother.

- Past romantic interest in Whitetail, got too busy for love when became deputy and then leader; so there’s a bit of awkward tension but respect there. This relationship will possibly ignite again.

- OPEN for at least one more close friendship

tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dream heart Warrior of Moonclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:47 pm

Cat's Name: Dreamheart
Appearance:Image
Personality: Dreamheart is a very lovely, polite she-cat, but she definitely has her sassy, sharp-tongued moments! Although you may not expect it, she is quite fierce in battle. She holds her clan close to her heart and mostly sees the best in every cat! if anything, she may be more short-tempered with those closest to her. Dreamheart, like her name foreshadows, often daydreams and especially romantically! She loves the idea of having her own kits one day. She was the only surviving kit in her litter, and ended up being nursed by a foster queen when her mother died during her kitting. This left her with some deep rooted sadness and confusion on why that had to happen to HER. This may or may not bring up situations in the future... Although her mother and littermates passed, the clan took in an abandoned kit,stormkit, after it lost its family. They became quite close due to them both being orphans. She also still has her father in the clan, Heavycloud. (message me if maybe you'd want a character who had kittens in the past who would be her foster "mom" or character(s) who could be her adopted nest mates.)
Crush: OPEN
Family: Father, Heavycloud

Dreamheart's Relationships

Brightheart:
- Sisterly bond with Stormwillow and Scorchstep; knows Scorchstep has some negative feelings towards her but doesn’t let it get in the way of her love for the she-cat

- OPEN romantic relationship!! I really envisioned her as a big romantic (cross-clan relo open as well)

- OPEN Possible relo where a tom has feelings for her but she doesn’t reciprocate? Would be interesting drama, maybe it even makes the tom a bit “evil” ; Ashfur vibes

- OPEN one or 2 she-cats to dislike her completely, possibly due to them having the same love interest (foxheart and yellowfang vibes over Raggedpelt)

tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreamheart Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:47 pm

Dreamheart's Relationships

Brightheart:
- Sisterly bond with Stormwillow and Scorchstep; knows Scorchstep has some negative feelings towards her but doesn’t let it get in the way of her love for the she-cat

- OPEN romantic relationship!! I really envisioned her as a big romantic (cross-clan relo open as well)

- OPEN Possible relo where a tom has feelings for her but she doesn’t reciprocate? Would be interesting drama, maybe it even makes the tom a bit “evil” ; Ashfur vibes

- OPEN one or 2 she-cats to dislike her completely, possibly due to them having the same love interest (foxheart and yellowfang vibes over Raggedpelt)

tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heavycloud Warrior of Moonclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:49 pm

Cat's Name: Heavycloud
Personality: Heavycloud is a bit more reserved since his mate Sunheart passed while kitting. He is a noble, strong, and wise warrior. Many thought he'd become deputy but he had been open about wanting to stay a warrior. His main concern is his daughter, Dreamheart; named after her mother. Heavycloud never thought he'd choose another mate after being devastated and left heartbroken without Sunheart. He tries to spend most of his time on patrols to keep his mind busy. Deep down he longs to feel close to another cat again, but he refuses to admit it out loud. He fears he'd be betraying his long lost mate. Heavycloud is loyal and admirable.
Mate: Deceased; Suncloud. Current; N/A
Crush: Poppynose or Bluestream
Family: Dreamheart, his daughter
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heavycloud Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:49 pm

to be created
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luna Kittypet Bordering Moonclan Territory

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:55 pm

Username: tyjodunseph

*I would LOVE to have a forbidden relationship between Luna and a clan cat! Please let me know if interested*
Cat's Name: Luna
Personality & Background: Luna is what any clan cat would think of when they hear the word "kittypet". Her coat is pristine and she looks like a big puffy cloud! Luna isn't extremely fond of the outdoors, but she likes to wander around her garden. her two-legs built a little nest for her that's connected to the two-leg fence so she can lay down while gazing out into the trees. They did this because they noticed she would oftentimes sit balanced on top of the fence. Luna isn't necessarily the sharpest tool in the shed and mainly focuses on her pampered life as a kittypet. She loves to gossip with the other kitty pets nearby. Although Luna isn't the smartest, she has a big heart. She doesn't know much about living with other cats, due to being the only cat in her home. She has heard rumors about the scary forest cats. But prays she'd never have to encounter the mangy things herself. She has a big heart hidden under all her floof.
Crush: Potentially Wolftail
Family: None, open if someone else would like to make a kittypet nearby but not in the same house.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luna Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:56 pm

To be made
tyjodunseph