2022 Summer Event: Casual Chat

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2022 Summer Event: Casual Chat

Postby iHolli » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:47 am

{I'm almost disappointed the compratter mice are still rare though not surprised, and there's a thrill seeing all those orange bars in my group >3c}
{I don't think I'm too surprised by the rarities, though the white deer being rare is a little surprising since it seemed like a lot of people were grabbing those!}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:53 am

I really loved the event this year, even though I wasn’t able to play as much as last year due to the holidays starting. It felt nostalgic yet refreshing and modern, and the pets and items are incredible. My favourite map area was Inside CS, because I felt it added lore to the pets on the site. I could almost imagine my own pets in there!

I’m surprised there were so many rares, even for hourly token adopts, as the event wasn’t unpopular in any way, so it may of been many people missed it due to its starting time coinciding with the holidays. I missed a few outcomes myself due to being busy.

I’m definitely looking forward to upcoming events, and I can’t wait to see what’s next for 2023 Summer Event! As always, artists and staff never fail to amaze and will continue to do so <3
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolDrago » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:58 am

You know what I'm genuinely surprised about being rare? The Nick IT box pets! I means seriously, I ended up with 8 of them at the end, I really didn't think they'd be rare. Even the true 'banner' pets from most years are only uncommon, there was only one rare in last years Halloween banner set I think, and the cave event crystal dig foxes turned out to all be uncommon. Just a bit of a surprise for me lol
Last edited by SmolDrago on Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slushy puppy » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:59 am

I bet a lot of people hoarded those cyborg dogs and thats why they're uncommon, lol. I know I did
slushy puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:03 pm

SmolDrago wrote:You know what I'm genuinely surprised about being rare? The Nick IT box pets! I means seriously, I ended up with 8 of them at the end, I really didn't think they'd be rare. Even the true 'banner' pets from most years are only uncommon, there was only one rare in last years Halloween banner set I think, and the cave event crystal dig foxes turned out to all be uncommon. Just a bit of a surprise for me lol

{that too !! Even I ended up with some extras at the end!}

Slushied wrote:I bet a lot of people hoarded those cyborg dogs and thats why they're uncommon, lol. I know I did

{honestly I almost expected them to be common, I saw some people hoarding so many they were hitting the trade-in limit for them 😂😂😂 I got TONS of them too and still have plenty of extra, it helps that they were one of the only trade-ins for the IT tokens and there wasn't much else to use them for!}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:12 pm

SmolDrago wrote:You know what I'm genuinely surprised about being rare? The Nick IT box pets! I means seriously, I ended up with 8 of them at the end, I really didn't think they'd be rare. Even the true 'banner' pets from most years are only uncommon, there was only one rare in last years Halloween banner set I think, and the cave event crystal dig foxes turned out to all be uncommon. Just a bit of a surprise for me lol

Same, usually I'm tired of banner pets by the end. I wasn't super on top of token hunting but I still felt like I saw them less frequently than last year.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:15 pm

Wow, so many rares! I think the only 20 minute token pet to be uncommon is the pink smoothie? That’s crazy. I was expecting the meme cats to be uncommon.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinosaur<3 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:22 pm

Slushied wrote:I bet a lot of people hoarded those cyborg dogs and thats why they're uncommon, lol. I know I did

they were my favourite of the 1 hour token pets, so at the end of the event once i had 2 sets of everything i literally got maybe 30 of them for trade fodder :lol:
swiftie at heart. trade me xoxo
dinosaur<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:28 pm

honestly im not really surprised at any of the pets rarities, not even the deer. idk why. maybe it should be surprising but i just dont feel surprised lol. if only items had set rarities...
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LegendaryYiou » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:37 pm

It’s kind of strange that the pink smoothie token trade in was uncommon
But I kinda guessed it why because out of 10 token trade ins, at least 6-8 were pinkies
ImageImage
Are you ready to watch the progress of the Rags to Riches? ⬆️
LegendaryYiou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me