2021 Advent Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2021 Advent Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Postby Aurora Storm » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:17 am

aky-mala wrote:Is this chicken lineart?

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Yes it is c:
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GRUMPYBOSTON » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:58 pm

Why cant I post on the advent traden board It says its locked
GRUMPYBOSTON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm Grey » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:05 pm

GRUMPYBOSTON wrote:Why cant I post on the advent traden board It says its locked

is it possible you're looking at the first one, not the second one?
    link to second.
ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ sɪx?

space spacespace ʀᴀᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ space
space sʜᴇ/ɪᴛ/sɪʀᴇ spacespace ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ, ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ spacespace ᴀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ space
I'm Grey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babuskha » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:22 pm

If I joined in January will I be able to adopt
Babuskha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spinda » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:38 pm

I got the Phoenix last Christmas (I guess it's an UR , OMGSR) is that one of the pets that is part of the unreleased list?
I'm still uneducated about mons and URS and values and stuff, thought I know it is highly valuable and in high demand. Not looking to trade it, I'm keeping it but I figured to ask
I'm looking for trades!
Looking for trade downs of VR's, finish getting items, Selling art designs/customs, ISO dreamies, achieving all bats, squids and anything that is skull/skeleton/bones theme pets.

Check my forum out::
🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

"Always Look Before You Leap"

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShorahNagi » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:21 pm

Spinda wrote:I got the Phoenix last Christmas (I guess it's an UR , OMGSR) is that one of the pets that is part of the unreleased list?
I'm still uneducated about mons and URS and values and stuff, thought I know it is highly valuable and in high demand. Not looking to trade it, I'm keeping it but I figured to ask

Yes, you can tell the UR releases because they're under the 'Special Releases' category in the archive
Pet's name: Paradigm
ShorahNagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:31 pm

Babuskha wrote:If I joined in January will I be able to adopt

Yes, you made your account nearly a year ago. the block on adopting dec 18th pets would affect new accounts made in December and possibly even a month or two prior. the exact cut off is not shared as cheaters would just make their scalping accounts before the cut off date. that being said, if a scalping account was made prior to the cut off, when they are discovered all of that persons pets, items, everything, will be sent to the pound/lost in found. so really not worth it for three extra older pets or a very slim chance at a ur
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:21 am

im actually quite curious here though when it mentions it makes older pets a little easier to "trade for" when they are being re released
i've been on here almost 11 years, while i have spent time during dec 18th going through the crazy auction spikes of people posting "NEW UR AUCTION, SUNBACK AUCTION, ZEBRA AUCTION" and so forth i dont personally see much of a trade difference, i dont believe it helps as much as stated as i myself from experience havnt seen many of these higher pets that have been re-released being easier to trade for as people still seem to keep their old value stating "its an old ex main list with high demand"
and people dont seem to budge on trading them for lower than their previous values (especially not a help to new players who still are trying to stock up on rares+ for YEARS to even get close to giving what people consider a "fair trade" for these pets)
*being that of a different story if its a new UR or always had high demand of course*

so how do staff out of my curiosity believe it to be helping trading for them a bit easier? as i myself dont find it to be people rather tend to auction them for higher than their value sometimes or what they were originally as an ex list worth, this in turn i noticed still doesnt help for more earlier players getting a hold of these pets unless by pure unboxing luck as they have nothing anyone will look at as a "fair offer" when they are new and it'll still make it years of hard work for them to even get close to trading for certain pets
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
been a member for over 12 years
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfykins » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:49 am

Are true date pets and re-release pets the same value? Because I've been told by some people the true date pets are worth more and other people say they're worth exactly the same. Who's right? Thank you
Please do NOT bump my thread. Thanks
PLEASE do NOT offer me rats or chickens- I'm not interested in collecting those. Thank You ☺
wolfykins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me