December 18th: Re-release discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

December 18th: Re-release discussion

Postby Seasonal » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:05 pm

If you are trying to figure out what pet you have, please go to the
Dec 18 - What is this pet? How much is this pet worth? Thread!

DECEMBER 18TH DISCUSSION

Other Useful Topics

Discussion Thread Rules

• NO TRADE TALK. - Don't ask for trades, offer trades, discuss trades, or hint that you want a particular outcome - the trade board is for that.
  • NO SPAM. - Don't repeat your posts, double post, argue with others, or post anything else that doesn't contribute to the discussion of the Dec 18th pets.
  • BE RESPECTFUL. - Remember that everyone is to be treated with respect, including the CS artists and other people in the discussion thread, even if you disagree with them.

Have you heard about December 18th on CS?

For more information, please see this post! Below is just a brief summary.

Important Information Concerning December 18th Pets:

• You may not recognize the pets you receive, but there is a good chance that they will be valuable pets with a high trading value! They are not normal Advent pets and they will be worth much more than any other pets in the Advent Calendar.
  • We recommend that you don't trade your pets away until you are sure you understand how much they are worth. You don't want to get ripped off by someone who offers you low-value pets for your new rares. There are older members who intentionally seek out new members and COPPA members on Dec 18th so they can try to rip them off with unfair trade offers. Please take your time and don't rush to accept any offers until you're sure that it feels like a good deal for you.
  • You can ask for help identifying or valuing your Dec 18th pets in this topic.
  • If you're a COPPA player and can't post in the forum to ask about your pets, we recommend that you wait until your pets are fully grown before you trade them so that you can work out which outcomes you have and what their rarity is. You can also send a help ticket to get some help from General Helpers/Staff.

No cheating!

Creating extra accounts to get more Dec 18th pets is super obvious and easy to detect, so unless you want to get banned, it's better to play fair. Please note: It is considered cheating if you get family or friends to sign up so they can send you their Dec 18th pets. It's considered cheating if your friend doesn't play anymore but uses their old account to adopt pets for you. Don't make any extra accounts for yourself, and make sure that your trades are fair if you are trading with family and friends. Don't trade with inactive players. If an account is being used just so that person can adopt things for you, then that is cheating.

Trade fair, play fair, and stick to the rules.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: December 18th: Re-release discussion

Postby OriGalaxii » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:10 pm

Super excited for the 18th this year! Here's to hoping I get a dreamie, or a pet with alot of outcomes!
It's alot of fun figuring out when your pets are from, and seeing them grow up!
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s u n f l o w e r. » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:11 pm

I can't believe it's almost time to get the 18th pets! I'm so excited to see what everyone gets and watch them grow!
s u n f l o w e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:32 pm

I'm kind of dreading the 18th since I've always had bad luck on that day, ever since I started on CS more than 10 years ago. I hope I can finally break the spell... sigh.

Postby Alicelover » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:34 pm

Its will be my first event i will take the pets :D I never participed in this advent calendar and i hoope i can get something rare ^^

My cutes ones :3
Image Image
ImageImageImage
Alicelover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lutzloop » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:36 pm

im wishing everyone the absolute best of luck this december 18th!! <33
im very excited :]
. : ♡Image♡ : .
sage she/her aroace
lutzloop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XXAspenXX » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:38 pm

FrostBunny wrote:I'm kind of dreading the 18th since I've always had bad luck on that day, ever since I started on CS more than 10 years ago. I hope I can finally break the spell... sigh.

literally same.... I've never had good luck
Pet's name: Ezra
Pet's name: Attican
XXAspenXX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:11 pm

I managed to get the UR Squiddy in 2019 and almost traded it for super cheap because I figured it was an event rare I had forgotten about! I didn't even notice the no rarity tag until a friend pointed it out! So my word of advice to everyone even experienced players is to check and double check exactly what all you got

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jiareirda » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:14 pm

I'm excited, especially since I didn't hear about it until after the 18th last year :/ All these people were raving over a marshmallow and I literally logged on the day after and had no clue what was going on ( T v T)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jiareirda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:42 pm

im super excited!! of all my years on cs this is only my second 18th so i cant wait <3
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me