✵ Dragon Breeding Shop (Dragon Cave) ✵

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

✵ Dragon Breeding Shop (Dragon Cave) ✵

Postby notactiveanymore » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:02 pm

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

Welcome!
This thread is
specificity designed
for Dragon Cave
breeders and the
people that
appreciate them.
Here, breeders
can promote
themselves
while customers can
choose between
breeders. This is
different from
normal trading,
because customers
can brows through
breeders' scrolls and
choose the lineage
they want for their
new baby dragon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ Image
This is not a trading thread! Do not ask for trades here!
Everything will be done via PM, but if you have questions, you are allowed to comment on the thread
Breeders are not allowed to auction off their breeds, but they are allowed to "recommend" parents for customers to order breeds from
No spamming allowed and keep everything PG!
No asking for clicks!
IOUs are aloud
Breeders are aloud to order eggs from other breeders
Breeders are aloud to ask for another/different payment
Breeders are aloud to decline orders
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
(From the DC wiki)
(Thanks, Wolfsong for recommending I add this)
CB - This dragon is caveborn; it was caught from the cave, not bred.
PB - This dragon is purebred; it only contains one breed in its lineage.
GB - This dragon is graveborn; one or more of its parents are gravestones.
Chronary - There is a legitimate "Chronary" dragon in the lineage.
Rainbow - The dragons are bred in such a manner that the colors in the lineage view resemble a rainbow.
Inbred - A dragon shows up more than once in a lineage. There are inbred checkers on some Fan-sites.
Clean - The dragon is not inbred, but has no pattern, while still having a generally good appeal.
Messy - There is no specific pattern to the lineage.
Naming scheme - All the dragons in the lineage follow some sort of naming scheme.
Even-gen - All the CBs in this dragon's lineage line up. Example.
Checker - A type of even-gen where all the females are one breed and all the males are another. Some people consider a purebred even-gen a checker if it is made of a breed that is dimorphic (has a different sprite for the male and female dragons).
Gaia - A type of even-gen where all the CBs are a different breed.
Staircase/stairstep - All the bred dragons are one gender and all the CB dragons are the other gender. When the bred dragons are male, it is a descending staircase (like in example). When the bred dragons are female, it is an ascending staircase. Example.
Spiral - Similar to a staircase, but the gender of the bred dragon and CB dragon alternate every generation. Example.
2-breed - This is a type of staircase/spiral. All the bred dragons are one breed and all the CBs are another. Example
Arrowhead - When you breed an ascending staircase to a descending staircase. Depending on the genders of each staircase, it can look like this or this . The latter is occasionally referred to as a reverse arrowhead.
Tinselfail/Tinselkin - This dragon is not a Tinsel, but one of its parents is a Tinsel. Example.
Shimmerfail/Shimmerkin - This dragon isn't a Shimmer, but one of its parents is a Shimmer.
Dorkface - This dragon is descended from Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar.
Thuwed - This dragon is descended from one of TJ09's dragons.
Dorkwed - This dragon is descended from a Thuwed and a Dorkface parent.
Anyone Playing Dragcave?
Dragon Cave Eggs/Hatchlings Trader
Dragoncave: Vampire Shop
CLICKABLE SPAM GOES HERE ONLY!

Last edited by notactiveanymore on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
notactiveanymore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵ Breeders ✵

Postby notactiveanymore » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:05 pm

Fill out the form and post it on this thread if you want to be a breeder. You have to include a short, one paragraph bio so people will want to pick you! :D
Code: Select all
[center][color=#BF4000][size=150]✵ [/size][b]I want to be a breeder!![/b] [size=150]✵[/size][/color]
[b]CS Username:[/b] (name here)
[b]DC Username:[/b] (name here)
[b]How long have you been on DC?[/b] (answer here)
[b]Recommended pairs:[/b] (answer here, if confused PM me)
[b]Do you allow IOUs?[/b] (answer here)
[b]Short Bio:[/b] (answer here, has to be at least one paragraph.[/center]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]
[size=25]Code: CatWhiskersComeFromWithin[/size]

PM this form to the breeder to order an egg :)
Code: Select all
[center][color=#BF4000][size=150]✵ [/size][b]I want to order an egg!![/b] [size=150]✵[/size][/color]
[b]Mom:[/b] (enter code of dragon)
[b]Dad:[/b] (enter code of dragon)
[b]Egg you want to pay with:[/b] (enter dragon code)
[b]Other things you want to add?[/b] (answer here)[/center]

Breeder's Scroll Example
At the top, it tells if the user is egg-locked or not. Also shows how many dragons, eggs, and hatching the user has.
Click on the banner to go to the user's scroll

Click the user's header-banner to go to their CS account
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Scoobydoo1021, you can call me Scooby. I have been on Dragon Cave for a long time now, so I know a thing or two about how rare dragons can be and how the lineage decreases their value. I own over 500 dragons, and only a small few have died while trying to have them get clicks. I own almost every dragon on the site except for a few new and old ones. I am also almost always on-line, so I'm easy to get in contact with. :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Breeder's Scroll

How long have you been on DC? Since 2011
Do you allow IOUs? Yes!
Recommended Pairs?
Image & Image
They both have a checkered lineage :)
Image & Image
Image & Image
Image & Image
These are the founding four dragons that started off my scroll and their mates :) It would be a cool thing to have one of their offspring ;) I also have Thuweds! :D

I can breed you some awesome Dragon Cave eggs because I've collected many different species from my time on DC, and know quite a bit about the site in general. I have many rare species, and I would like more users to be able to have those special dragons. I can also help with lineages, if you need a certain pair bred, I would be happy to help with those, I am currently working on a few of my own. I am pretty reliable, when not doing homework, and I will try to get you the dragon eggs that you want. :mrgreen:

Breeder's Scroll

How long have you been on DC? Since 2012
Do you allow IOUs? Unsure
Recommended pairs: I have a lot of PB pairs, some rare ones
I've always enjoyed the mythology and legend behind dragons, as well as collecting, so DC is a rather fitting site for me. Admittedly, I tend to go for the darker, edgier-looking dragons, but I'm happy to trade with anyone, and breeding shouldn't be too much of a problem! If you're looking for a particular species, I can try my best to get it (no guarantees). Feel free to shoot me a PM. I don't bite!

Breeder's Scroll

How long have you been on DC? A few years now. I went through a brief hiatus after a year or so, but about eight months ago I got back into it.
Do you allow IOUs? Rarely. Some bad past experiences have made me very cautious about IOU's, and it might take some time for me to get to know you first.
Recommended pairs: As long as you aren't going for purebreds, I'd say one of my Blusang Lindwurm and my Thunder dragon. Whichever outcome, it's a good egg. Otherwise, I have plenty of other choices.
So, I work with lineage a little bit, but not too much. I do t have heaps of dragons, but I do have a lot of rares. I am rarely egg-locked, and I have a huge variety of species. It's easier to ask me for a species rather than a lineage, because I have several messy lineages. I am reliable and welcoming, and I can almost always help.
The one thing I don't do is neglected dragons. I have dragons from thuwed and dorkface lines

Breeder's Scroll

How long have you been on DC? about two years
Do you allow IOUs? honestly, I prefer not, due to some bad past experience, but I do allow it sometimes.
Recommended pairs: it depends on what you want. I have several cave-borns for starts of lineages, as well as some shaped lineage, and some rares, including the trio (not the best lineage, unfortunately) and all three avatars. Unfortunately, I do have some messy lineages. I am working on a good lyrical linage now.
CB blue galaxy with http://dragcave.net/lineage/m77Fy

I love Dragon Cave, I know a good thing or two about it, so if you're confused about something, you're free to shoot me a PM. I have a gold trophy and a good number of rares, especially ice dragons. Chicken Smoothie and Dragon Cave are my two favorite sites, but I'm usually more active on CS. I don't mind people asking for breeding from my dragons at all, all you need to do is ask!

Breeder's Scroll

How long have you been on DC? I've been on DC since 2012, I believe
Do you allow IOUs? Occasionally
Recommended pairs: I have different pairs, it's hard to choose only a few. One of my favorite pairs though is this:
Image x Image
They have an amazing 6G Even-gen lineage, non inbred, and what's better, the white dragon is descended from two famous lines, the Dorkface lineage and the Thuwed lineage

Ah yes, I'm Windfarmer but you may either call me Wind or Ashlyn(Or Ash for short) I love playing with lineages and having long linage projects. My biggest one was a Turpentine one. I've got a whole lot of dragons, I stopped counting after the golden trophy. I would love to get some more Homestuck (Pyralspite) Dragons and some Coopers. I'm online often, thanks to my school tablet even at school. If you are confused, need help or just want to trade feel free to PM me ^^

Breeder's Scroll

How long have you been on DC? I think since 2012, but I went on a hitatus for a while after it. But I've been on DC actively for around a year.
Do you allow IOUs? Yes, I do. But I may forget them, so it is advised that if you could keep track of your IOUs that would be great.
Recommended pairs: I would mostly recommend one from my Turp lineage project. It's currently on 6.gen, but it will grow even more once I get back to breeding my other Turps. Than I have my Cb gold and silver that I often breed with white and black dragons (Golden with white, black with silver) and I have some shimmer scales too. I also have a load of vampires that could bite large amounts for eggs for trade.
On CS, I am known as Ondine, though on DC, I am Zen. Feel free to call me either! I started DC because I saw so many cool little dragons in various signatures. I began collecting and fell in love with the site. My forte is in pattern and pretty hybrid lineages, though I do tend to play around with purebreds occasionally. If you have any questions or requests, just feel free to ask!

Breeder's Scroll

How long have you been on DC? I've been on since 2012, however, I had left because of school work and an over abundance of real life activities. I returned early this year.
Do you allow IOUs? I do, but I'm very weary about them, especially with people who I don't especially know very well. However, I will uphold trust in you as long as you play by the book c:
Recommended pairs: I try to collect one male and one female of every breed - if your looking for purebreds, just feel free to ask ^ ^ I currently have no projects going on, though I will be sure to update this if that changes. I'm a HUGE fan of decorative and aesthetic lineages. Here are some samplings.
Well, I've been on dragon cave for a while, I'm working for my gold trophy and I all my dragons are named WDC NAME HERE so I they can be called whatever. WDC stands for Wilmslow dragon caves which is what I refer to my cave as ^^ If you get confused with anything feel free to PM me, I don't bite. I have most dragons even though my encyclopedia isn't very full (It doesn't count dragons from before it was released unfortunately) I can also go egg hunting for you, if there's that one CB that you just need <3 we've all been there.

Breeder's Scroll
Do you allow IOUs? Of course^^
Recommended pairs:
Image x Image
I ship these two so hard <3 They are the perfect staircase starters
Image x Image
Two CB Brutes with awesome names, what more could you want?
Any of my moonstone dragons x Any of my sunstone dragons
This is such a good combo ^^

Jello! I'm Luna! I've been on DragonCave for a few months and have quite a few Dragons for breeding! I don't own any rares (I don't think) but will hopefully get some more! Most of my eggs are from the neglected 'pile' because I think they deserve an awesome home! :D

Breeder's Scroll
How long have you been on DC? A couple months. 3-4 maybe
Do you allow IOUs? No thanks. (I've been scammed too many times, sorry ;-;)
Well, I've been on dragon cave for a while, I'm working for my gold trophy and If you get confused with anything feel free to PM me, I don't bite. I have most dragons even though my encyclopedia isn't very full (It doesn't count dragons from before it was released unfortunately) I can also go egg hunting for you, if there's that one CB that you just need. I also am willing to do AP but if I am not tired or annoyed. You must give me time as I do work and take my baby. If otherwise. I am always open for business. but you must give me at least a while for my dragons to listen. <3 We've all been there.

Breeder's Scroll
How long have you been on DC? When it opened. I was originally RatherShortAmber, but I lost my password and the scroll was restarted. So I came back from my long hiatus as Amethysts.
Do you allow IOUs? I am unsure as of trust issues with this. I might try at times.
Recommended pairs:
Image x Image
Image x Image
If you want something else. We can talk.

Hi, I'm ladybug5, but feel free to call me ladybug. I have a gold trophy and have almost every breed of dragon. I've been a member since February 2012 and I currently have over 900 dragons. I can breed almost every dragon I have (including rares). Just ask and I can try to breed them. :) If you ever have any questions about Dragon Cave feel free to ask! I'm always here to help.

Breeder's Scroll
How long have you been on DC? I've been a member since February 2012. I joined sometime during the Valentine's Day event.
Do you allow IOUs? yes
Recommended pairs: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GMPrK and http://dragcave.net/lineage/P6btX
http://dragcave.net/lineage/nRmGQ and http://dragcave.net/lineage/N6BeN
http://dragcave.net/lineage/1Cva5 and http://dragcave.net/view/BOoKu
http://dragcave.net/lineage/USUBk and http://dragcave.net/view/86UjD
http://dragcave.net/lineage/2jp5L and http://dragcave.net/view/sqrb1

I am a frequent Dragon Cave player, unlike how I was before... I like to help people get the eggs they want, so I'll need to obtain more magi dragons to do so ^^ll I love dragons a lot and was glad I stumbled upon this site one day, but regret stopping in the middle because all 4 of my eggs died... That aside, I'm currently on a personal quest for the Guardian of Nature. Currently I have one out of three of the legendary trio, that one being the magma. Well, happy breeding and hope you get your eggs!

Breeder's Scroll
How long have you been on DC? Um... I'm not too sure... Less than a year?
Do you allow IOUs? Yes
Recommended pairs:
Image X Image
I remember when I first joined DC and well that was actually at the beginning, sadly that scroll vanished but I came back. I have been on and off for before because of well life but I am here for now and will be here for a while. I got some nice breeds, and I will work with trying to get you what you actually want. If you catch me in the right mood, I will even do some for free, I like being nice. Hey if you really want some messy and long Lines I can easily do that for ya also.

Breeder's Scroll
How long have you been on DC? Um... I don't remember, I come on and leave so it is on and off.
Do you allow IOUs? At the moment sure, but if ya don't ever come back I won't take them again.
Recommended pairs: Well I really don't have one since I just gotten into LN and so on. But if you look threw my scroll you can see some PB and some LNs.
I consider myself to be a very experienced DC player, despite the three-year hiatus I took when I lost interest in the site and forgot about it until earlier this year. I'm not all that into lineages; however, I plan for this to change soon, as I am going to start a couple of stairsteps soon when I've chosen two caveborn dragons. I've loved dragons since I was a small child, and I love the website almost as much, as well as everybody who plays! Most of my breedings will be for free, because seriously, who doesn't like giving out free dragons? One thing you should note, though, is that I am currently only in possession of three Magi dragons.

Breeder's Scroll
How long have you been on DC? Since October 2011.
Do you allow IOUs? Of course!
Recommended pairs: black x black, gives purebred black eggs as a result
Don't have any others yet.

Last edited by notactiveanymore on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:25 am, edited 16 times in total.
notactiveanymore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✵ Dragon Breeding Shop (Dragon Cave) ✵ NO POSTING YET!!!

Postby notactiveanymore » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:05 pm

Saving
mods, please delete my account. I will no longer be using it
notactiveanymore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✵ Dragon Breeding Shop (Dragon Cave) ✵

Postby notactiveanymore » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:03 pm

You can now post! :D
mods, please delete my account. I will no longer be using it
notactiveanymore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesrule76 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:53 pm

I want to be a breeder!!
CS Username: horsesrule76
DC Username: horsesrule76
How long have you been on DC? Since 2012
Recommended pairs: I have a lot of PB pairs, some rare ones
Do you allow IOUs? Unsure
Short Bio: I can breed you some awesome Dragon Cave eggs because I've collected many different species from my time on DC, and know quite a bit about the site in general. I have many rare species, and I would like more users to be able to have those special dragons. I can also help with lineages, if you need a certain pair bred, I would be happy to help with those, I am currently working on a few of my own. I am pretty reliable, when not doing homework, and I will try to get you the dragon eggs that you want. :mrgreen:

xxxxx
Code: CatWhiskersComeFromWithin
ImageImageImageImage

horsesrule76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeculiarThing » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:15 pm

I want to be a breeder!!
CS Username: PeculiarThing
DC Username: McGable
How long have you been on DC? A few years now. I went through a brief hiatus after a year or so, but about eight months ago I got back into it.
Recommended pairs: As long as you aren't going for purebreds, I'd say one of my Blusang Lindwurm and my Thunder dragon. Whichever outcome, it's a good egg. Otherwise, I have plenty of other choices.
Do you allow IOUs? Rarely. Some bad past experiences have made me very cautious about IOU's, and it might take some time for me to get to know you first.
Short Bio: I've always enjoyed the mythology and legend behind dragons, as well as collecting, so DC is a rather fitting site for me. Admittedly, I tend to go for the darker, edgier-looking dragons, but I'm happy to trade with anyone, and breeding shouldn't be too much of a problem! If you're looking for a particular species, I can try my best to get it (no guarantees). Feel free to shoot me a PM. I don't bite!

xxxxx
he/him

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PeculiarThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Marking for later
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zish » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:57 pm

tophfaith wrote:Marking for later

Same. :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist ● Furry ● Damian
Therian ● Christian ● ISTJ
▬▬▬▬✗▬▬▬▬
Furcadia: Eclipse Moonflower
Talk fandom with me... ♡
(✿♥ω♥) cutest cutie
▬▬▬▬✗▬▬▬▬
I'm so far back in the closet,
I can be found in Narnia.
DCFAFRCharries
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfsong-mapleflame » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:11 pm

I want to be a breeder!!
CS Username: wolfsong-mapleflame
DC Username: mapleflame-sc
How long have you been on DC? about two years
Recommended pairs: it depends on what you want. I have several cave-borns for starts of lineages, as well as some shaped lineage, and some rares, including the trio (not the best lineage, unfortunately) and all three avatars. Unfortunately, I do have some messy lineages. I am working on a good lyrical linage now.
Do you allow IOUs? honestly, I prefer not, due to some bad past experience, but I do allow it sometimes.
Short Bio: so, I work with lineage a little bit, but not too much. I do t have heaps of dragons, but I do have a lot of rares. I am rarely egg-locked, and I have a huge variety of species. It's easier to ask me for a species rather than a lineage, because I have several messy lineages. I am reliable and welcoming, and I can almost always help.
The one thing I don't do is neglected dragons.
my scroll

xxxxx
Last edited by wolfsong-mapleflame on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Cas on 2:06 AM, Tuesday edited 666 times in total.
Reason: i didn't understand that reference

Image Image
'There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers.' Richard Castle
ImageImageImageImage
wolfsong-mapleflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:47 pm

I want to be a breeder!!
CS Username: R.I.P. MaxtheParrot
DC Username: wolf_paradise_
How long have you been on DC? I've been on DC since 2012, I believe
Recommended pairs: I have different pairs, it's hard to choose only a few. One of my favorite pairs though is this:
Image x Image
They have an amazing 6G Even-gen lineage, non inbred, and what's better, the white dragon is descended from two famous lines, the Dorkface lineage and the Thuwed lineage
Do you allow IOUs? Occasionally
Short Bio:
I love Dragon Cave, I know a good thing or two about it, so if you're confused about something, you're free to shoot me a PM. I have a gold trophy and a good number of rares, especially ice dragons. Chicken Smoothie and Dragon Cave are my two favorite sites, but I'm usually more active on CS. I don't mind people asking for breeding from my dragons at all, all you need to do is ask!

xxxxx
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups