Crystalline Moon Pack|RP discord pack

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Crystalline Moon Pack|RP discord pack

Postby Fau » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:05 am

Hello, I recently created a discord pack called Crystalline Moon pack. Read below for more detail!

About
Crystalline Moon pack is a semi-realistic to non-realistic pack, we accept every creature from real to mythical, with or without powers. We do have a limit of how many powers your character may have.

Rules:
1. Listen to the higher ranks, there word is law. (Alphas, Betas, and Gammas)
2. Be aware that we are a semi-realistic to non-realistic pack. We accept characters from real to mythical, with or without powers. We limit powers, your character can only have THREE powers.
- The only exception to this is if your character becomes a Guardian. You will need to PM Skye about this.
3. Respect each and every member, no matter their rank/sex/nationality/sexual orientation/etc!
4. Some of the roleplays will contain 18+ things such as; violence, blood/gore,etc. We only accept Roleplayers who are 16+.
5. Pack-hopping is an intolerable act. Those who are found guilty will be killed.
- Pack-hopping is when you are in 2 or more packs.
6. No power-play or god-modding allowed! Power-play is fine as long as its not used in a spar/fight. We try to make this as fair as possible.
7. Do not cause drama in any way. Roleplay drama is fine to a degree.
8. Once accepted you will need to post your characters information in the "character information" section with the following; name, age, breed, mutations/powers (if any), rank, history, personalities, appearance (image/or description),etc. You can add more detail if you want.
have further questions please PM Scene Wolf (Skye)!

How Do I join?
If you are 16+ please reply here or shoot me a PM and I will give you the invitation!

I'm under the age 16, what now?
No worries, if you follow this link, you will go to our CS roleplay forum!
Last edited by Fau on Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
looking for a semi-realistic to non-realistic roleplay pack? Please look at my thread here and tell your friends about it!
Fau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crystalline Moon Pack|RP discord pack

Postby Fau » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:36 pm

News
2/28/19: Welcome Menance our newest member!
2/28/19: I'm now working on Crystalline Moon pack website!

Last bumped by Fau on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:36 pm.
looking for a semi-realistic to non-realistic roleplay pack? Please look at my thread here and tell your friends about it!
Fau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me