AirClan, a cozy Discord hangout~ (WC knowledge optional)

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

AirClan, a cozy Discord hangout~ (WC knowledge optional)

Postby FancyWatermint » Mon May 22, 2023 2:43 pm

Hey there, welcome to AirClan ^^

| Main | Ranks |

Thanks for stopping by! This is a CS-friendly Discord hangout that has a generally Warriors-inspired theme, but we encourage anyone who may be interested--not just Warriors fans--to take a look around~ Here's a bit of info on what the server's all about:

What is AirClan?
The AirClan server, despite its general Warriors theme, is meant at its core to be a welcoming, tight-knit, and CS-friendly space for any who wish to join it: you're welcome to join whether you're a fan of Warriors in any way (the books, or fandom aspects such as creating OCs, writing fan works, etc.) or if you simply think it sounds like a cozy little place to hang out ❤

The idea for this server's Warriors theme and (optional) ranking system (more on that in the second post) comes from an offsite Warriors fanclub I joined years ago (Actually, the name AirClan was chosen for this server because it has a similar feel to the two "clans" of that other, offsite club: CloudClan and LightningClan~)

What AirClan ISN'T:
A Warriors roleplay server. The ranking system here simply revolves around Warriors-themed nicknames, and aims to recreate the festive atmosphere that ceremonies have always brought to the previously-mentioned other Warriors club (including the excitement that came with eventually receiving your mystery warrior name!) However, a common and beloved part of the original club is designing an OC to represent your clan name, and that's definitely welcome here, too!

Server rules:

Since AirClan is made to be compatible with CS, as well as to maintain a safe and welcoming environment for everyone, all CS rules apply in this server as well. The full CS code of conduct can be found here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4410814#p131726680

Additionally, here is a quick summary of a few key rules as listed in the server:
1.) Please keep things clean and don't use offensive language. This includes abbreviations, as well as any attempts to bypass the word filter. Mild curse words are OK, so long as they aren't used against another member.
2.) The above rule also applies to things such as your avatar, username, and status.
3.) Be respectful to one another. No bullying, harassment, etc.
4.) Absolutely no discrimination (racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc.). Treat others (and their identities) with respect.
5.) Do not post any NSFW, sexual content, or excessively violent, bloody, and/or gory content.
6.) Please do not share personal information here. This includes things such as images of yourself, your full name, city, age, email, etc.
7.) Any links posted in this server must also follow the rules. Rule-breaking links may not be posted here, not even with a warning.

Admittedly, the server's still in a very new, basic state and has barely gotten started yet (no custom emoji, unique bot commands, etc.), but I'd like to add to it over time~

Click here to join AirClan (Warriors knowledge totally optional)!

Notes:
- Once you've joined the server, please post a link to your CS profile in the #verification channel. Once we've seen the link and verified you, you'll be granted access to the rest of the main channels

- You can either choose a "kit" name to start out with (for those who want to participate in the "clan rank" shenanigans. Your "kit" suffix will eventually become "paw", and later, a warrior suffix chosen by the leader), or a non-Warriors nickname if you're not interested in all the rank stuff. Both are equally valid~

- You must be at least 13 years old to be a member of Discord

Feel free to ask me if you have any other questions about all this. c: (either here, through DMs, or in the server, it's all good)

- My sister SilverStärlight (also known as Swallowfeather in the server; one of the club's senior warriors) has reserved the fourth post in this thread in case she'd like to add something extra here~
Last edited by FancyWatermint on Mon May 22, 2023 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

🍁 Maplepond Mill, a cozy and laid-back multifandom RP by Wyverncult - Open to new members~ 🍁

═════════════════════════════════
-Previous username: FancyCarbon◇
-Avatar art from the official Fire Emblem Heroes comic

◇ AirClan, a small Warriors-themed Discord hangout ◇
(Warriors knowledge optional)
FancyWatermint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan, a cozy Discord hangout~ (WC knowledge optional)

A guide to AirClan's ranks:
NOTES:
1. ) If you're not interested in participating in the kit/apprentice/warrior role system, that's OK! You're still very much welcome here, and there are no exclusive server perks between "ranked" and "unranked" members. First and foremost, this place just aims to be a pleasant, tight-knit community with the excitement of progressing through the ranks there for those who want it. (Extra note: members who choose not to participate in the ranking system will be placed under the "AirClan friend" role)
2. ) Adding to the above: even if you're not participating in the whole "clan ranks" thing, you're of course still welcome to join in on any celebrations taking place at the ⁠ceremonies channel if you'd like to~
3. ) The kit/apprentice/warrior/AirClan friend role system here is entirely for fun; please treat members of all roles with equal respect

The ranks:
"Main" ranks:

Kit - The starting rank of members who choose to participate in the Warriors-inspired naming system
Apprentice - Comes after the kit rank, replacing the "kit" suffix in a member's clan nickname with "paw". Given to members who have been active in the server for a short while--generally around a week or so
Warrior - Comes after the apprentice rank, replacing the "paw" suffix in a member's clan nickname with a new suffix chosen by the clan leader. Given to members who have been active in the server for a while--takes quite a bit longer than the wait between kit and apprentice

"Closed" ranks:
Senior warrior - Currently a rank held by members of the original club that inspired AirClan. A group of experienced warriors who might collaborate with the leader on server ideas; essentially like a shared version of a clan "deputy" roll, in a sense
Leader - The leader of AirClan (server owner)
Last edited by FancyWatermint on Mon May 22, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

🍁 Maplepond Mill, a cozy and laid-back multifandom RP by Wyverncult - Open to new members~ 🍁

FancyWatermint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(Reserved)

FancyWatermint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarWithRockDots » Mon May 22, 2023 2:58 pm

(Reserved in case I need it ✨)
^ Click there to go to my off-Oekaki art gallery <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Splatoon Fanclub
Cozy Warriors-themed Discord server (Warriors knowledge optional)

Formerly known as SilverStärlight
Gaming mains and such can now be found on my Carrd (see my profile for the link)

----------
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me