Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: LF: Art Trades!

Postby Xesei » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:39 pm

SpotSong wrote:Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw: Fallow or one of your baby humanoids! Up to what you’d prefer from my style
Characters you want me to draw: [url=Aurora]https://toyhou.se/19760048.aurora-of-winter/gallery#60087594[/url] would be my life if you could draw her.
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki: off-oekaki as I use procreate hehe
Other: if it doesn’t seem much appealing I have many babies to work with. My style is a bit rusty but on here; https://toyhou.se/SpotSong/art fullbody or half or even bust!

Welp I started sketching and could not stop XD so here is my side! <3 Hope you enjoy!

USD Commissions // CS Commissions // Art Trades Open
Hello! I'm Xesei. I draw art for others and buy tons of characters. I don't collect pets for myself anymore but I do accept them as payment for art! Feel free to send me a message about anything!
Friendly but sensitive! I don't mind dms but I'm not the best at keeping a conversation haha ^^
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:00 pm

Xesei wrote:
Characters you want to draw: Fallow or one of your baby humanoids! Up to what you’d prefer from my style
Characters you want me to draw: [url=Aurora]https://toyhou.se/19760048.aurora-of-winter/gallery#60087594[/url] would be my life if you could draw her.
Other: if it doesn’t seem much appealing I have many babies to work with. My style is a bit rusty but on here; https://toyhou.se/SpotSong/art fullbody or half or even bust!

Welp I started sketching and could not stop XD so here is my side! <3 Hope you enjoy!

Wow!!! So fast and so oooo amazing 😭😭 thank you! I have a few plane rides today so it may be a day or so but your baby shall be drawn!!! ❤️
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:35 pm

SpotSong wrote:
Xesei wrote:

snip

Wow!!! So fast and so oooo amazing 😭😭 thank you! I have a few plane rides today so it may be a day or so but your baby shall be drawn!!! ❤️

Of course! They were so fun to draw! great warm up for my day :D And take it easy, no rush ^^
Hello! I'm Xesei. I draw art for others and buy tons of characters. I don't collect pets for myself anymore but I do accept them as payment for art! Feel free to send me a message about anything!
Friendly but sensitive! I don't mind dms but I'm not the best at keeping a conversation haha ^^
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boolif » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:42 am

Xesei wrote:
boolif wrote:Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw: Fallow (if you have any pictures of them anthro id love to see them)
Characters you want me to draw: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5S7DYodp3jyM7y6XA (i like the wings on the one where hes mad but ignore any other markings on him there bc some marking only are there when he's mad, also id love if you were able to to the dragon tail but its alright if you have to do the wolf tail. if you cant draw wings just let me know :3)
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki: off please :]
Other: we could swap shaded fullbodies, if youre alright with doing that

Hi! And I would be interested! I can't quite wrap my head around the design just due to some pieces being different. Though I wouldn't mind do a headshot trade since I think I could give it a go with some guidance! But probably not a full at the current moment~ Possibly a bust if you are down with that!

and for the question regarding Fallow here is the only anthro piece done of them. The clothing is not part of the design just an artist freedom of the artist!
Fallow's Anthro piece

we can do headshots! if you have any questions abt his design feel free to pm me abt it, i have some old pieces on there so i dont blame you for being confused :]
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:42 am

boolif wrote:
Xesei wrote:
boolif wrote:Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw: Fallow (if you have any pictures of them anthro id love to see them)
Characters you want me to draw: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5S7DYodp3jyM7y6XA (i like the wings on the one where hes mad but ignore any other markings on him there bc some marking only are there when he's mad, also id love if you were able to to the dragon tail but its alright if you have to do the wolf tail. if you cant draw wings just let me know :3)
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki: off please :]
Other: we could swap shaded fullbodies, if youre alright with doing that

Hi! And I would be interested! I can't quite wrap my head around the design just due to some pieces being different. Though I wouldn't mind do a headshot trade since I think I could give it a go with some guidance! But probably not a full at the current moment~ Possibly a bust if you are down with that!

and for the question regarding Fallow here is the only anthro piece done of them. The clothing is not part of the design just an artist freedom of the artist!
Fallow's Anthro piece

we can do headshots! if you have any questions abt his design feel free to pm me abt it, i have some old pieces on there so i dont blame you for being confused :]

Coolio! And of course! I'll toss you some questions when I encounter them! I'll get right to it then~ C:
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art Trades // OPEN

Postby Xesei » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:14 pm

1 slot available right now! <3
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormbird » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:10 pm

Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw: Mazikeen or Kyo
Characters you want me to draw: Autumn or Shark
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki: Off-Oekaki please ^^
Other: my best? examples, all other here ^^ (I have much more recents, but I am yet to sort them out xd)
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
>> Looking for art!! <<
>> Art Comp || Win an omgsr!! <<

Image ImageImage - strawberry.wyne
~~ Stormie | she/her~~ user id: 1045489
Introverted | Self-taught artist
💙 Books, art, plushies, mah boi 🐕
⛈ Awaiting the next thunderstorm 🐳☔
💭 Daydreaming and craving cheesecake... 🍰
Call me strange... I like the smell of rain and wet earth.

📚📚📚
Currently reading: The Red Flower (hiatus)
Next reading: -
Completed: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
by Sing Shong (webnovel)
📚📚📚
Webtoons: the ember knight, the boxer, weak
hero, omniscient reader, tower of god, lost in
translation, eleceed, teenage mercenary, purple
hyacinth, unordinary, villain to kill, the red king,
school bus graveyard, hand jumper, raven saga,
aza, underprin, deor, lessa, lumine, rebirth, I am the
villain, the build up, x & ash, soulwinder, city of
blank, black horda, rise from ashes, hero killer, my
in-laws are obsessed with me, the greatest estate
developer

Other webcomics: stay still. stay silent.,
countdown to countdown, everblue, daughter
of the lilies

ImageImageImageImage Image

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧

ImageImageImage
Stormbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:05 am

Stormbird wrote:Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw: Mazikeen or Kyo
Characters you want me to draw: Autumn or Shark
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki: Off-Oekaki please ^^
Other: my best? examples, all other here ^^ (I have much more recents, but I am yet to sort them out xd)

Seems I didn't bookmark or sub for this ^^' But I just saw it now!

I'd love to trade, you have such a pretty style aaaaa

I'll give Shark a go! I can probably toss a half body piece if you also want to do so! :)
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormbird » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:24 pm

Xesei wrote:Seems I didn't bookmark or sub for this ^^' But I just saw it now!

I'll give Shark a go! I can probably toss a half body piece if you also want to do so! :)

Half body sounds good! I think I'll end up drawing Mazikeen ^^

Also, thank you, your art is really pretty too! <33
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
>> Looking for art!! <<
>> Art Comp || Win an omgsr!! <<

Image ImageImage - strawberry.wyne
~~ Stormie | she/her~~ user id: 1045489
Introverted | Self-taught artist
💙 Books, art, plushies, mah boi 🐕
⛈ Awaiting the next thunderstorm 🐳☔
💭 Daydreaming and craving cheesecake... 🍰
Call me strange... I like the smell of rain and wet earth.

📚📚📚
Currently reading: The Red Flower (hiatus)
Next reading: -
Completed: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
by Sing Shong (webnovel)
📚📚📚
Webtoons: the ember knight, the boxer, weak
hero, omniscient reader, tower of god, lost in
translation, eleceed, teenage mercenary, purple
hyacinth, unordinary, villain to kill, the red king,
school bus graveyard, hand jumper, raven saga,
aza, underprin, deor, lessa, lumine, rebirth, I am the
villain, the build up, x & ash, soulwinder, city of
blank, black horda, rise from ashes, hero killer, my
in-laws are obsessed with me, the greatest estate
developer

Other webcomics: stay still. stay silent.,
countdown to countdown, everblue, daughter
of the lilies

ImageImageImageImage Image

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧

ImageImageImage
Stormbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:35 pm

Stormbird wrote:
Xesei wrote:Seems I didn't bookmark or sub for this ^^' But I just saw it now!

Half body sounds good! I think I'll end up drawing Mazikeen ^^

Also, thank you, your art is really pretty too! <33

Of course anytime! Sounds good, I'll get right to it then! <3 Just a quick update though I have a few running on commissions now, I should be able to get to you within the week but even if I'm a few days out I promise I'll get to it :D
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me