Trade button toggle

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Trade button toggle

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed May 08, 2024 12:29 am

I have come across several people who have locked all their pets and write in their trade rules that they're not trading. It's perfectly fine if they're not up for it, but it would be easier for them to just be able to toggle trades on or off instead of having to lock all their groups.

If someone has trades toggled off, the trade button does not appear at all. This would help users of both parties:
1. Not seeing a trade button could save a trader from having to navigate a trade page.
2. Someone with trades turned off doesn't have to worry about locking all their groups and then having to unlock them again when they want to trade.

I wouldn't see this suggestion as a massive priority, but something to keep on the back burner. We already have a way to lock C$ and items from trades, why not pets too, or just trade altogether?
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade button toggle

Postby schlottis » Thu May 09, 2024 3:26 pm

Support!

I thought this was a feature that existed already? But going and looking at trade settings, I don't see it.
There might be some argument that 'trading is a part of the game', but there are plenty of people using CS for the art side opposed to the pet side.
schlottis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade button toggle

Postby sosadtoobad » Thu May 09, 2024 3:32 pm

100% support! why isnt this a feature already? other similar apps and websites like Pixel Petz have had the feature for years, no reason to not to!
heyo, im soapy!
my current hyperfixations are hfjone, will wood, and lemon demon!

i use she/her pronouns, pls be respectful!/gen

oh yeah, im also autistic

pls dont use pastel text, its hard 2 read and its annoying

[left]current hyperfixations: hfjone, will wood, lemon demon, tally hall, and more i cant think of
sosadtoobad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me