H:WHOLE ACC W:CUSTOMS

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: QUITTING h:OMGSR+3000c$ W:ART

Postby ROX.mp4 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:50 pm

bfdi wrote:
i'd love to draw for you! my turnaround time is 2 weeks at maximum, but it shouldn't take more than 1 week
my prices are listed on my art shop, any pet or combination of pets that equal the set price will work
i would prefer to draw a humanoid character of yours

here are some recent examples of my art
https://i.ibb.co/VjWy6C4/bishal.png
https://i.ibb.co/YtrWN7Q/jdhslkjl.png
https://i.imgur.com/jRa02ZX.jpeg

if you're interested, feel free to post a form on my artshop or pm me

hello!! i'll send a form later but consider a slot taken! I'll be purchasing art for sure so feel free to mark a slot taken, once im out of class i'll contact you with more deets ^^
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: QUITTING h:OMGSR+3000c$ W:ART

Postby Horsechamp » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:53 pm

Hey there!!

I would love to do a couple or more pieces for you! I can't see your characters at the moment, but I would love to continue the conversation on discord! (rhilcken is my user)

I have an insta and deviantart with examples and turn around for me (depending on the pieces) is usually about a week!
I'd love to talk about getting pets or C$ for the artwork!
https://www.deviantart.com/rhilcken
I won't put my insta on here because some of my artwork is mature. Just pm me if youd like to see that as well!
Thanks so much!
Pet's name: Sunny
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Sunny says hello! Always open for trades! See my artshop!!https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4959767
Horsechamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QUITTING h:WHOLE ACC W:ART

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:03 pm

ROX.mp4 wrote:
HAAIII!! :3 I'm back in search of art! this time for some specific fellas! :D

(removing my th, please just provide examples and a turnaround time and I'll send references in pms!)

please keep offers on this forum just because sometimes I can lose peoples pms and things get messy! also it helps to bump the forum and get this to more artists! :D

Pet's name: art comp prize!

Anything in my OPEN groups is up for art, please poke around to see if there's anything that you fancy! Will also offer items as payment too, just ask please!

ImageImage

I have around 100c$ to give atm!!! will update when I get more!

I ALSO would not mind CUSTOM CHARACTERS!! I'll slowly list down what I like and don't like, so feel free to offer characters too :3

What I Like:
What I don't Like

-candycore
-pastels
-space themes
-flatfaced anthros
-jackalopes
-masc/androgynous characters
-humans
-feminine male characters
-kidcore
-punk/rave aesthetic
-religious theming
-god like characters
-complicated designs (i mostly like to just stare lol)
- purple, pink, yellow and blue all together (my FAV color combo)
-stickers!!
-CLAWS!!
-TV heads!
-ALIENS!!
- will list more later!
-Female characters (most of the time)
-reptiles
-monster like characters (unless played off as cute)
-characters that have too much gore centered in their design
-anything too mecha
- will list more later!

Please when you offer, offer with the following:
- Art Examples
- Turn around times
- Rough idea of what pets/payment you will be taking
- Rough idea of who and what you would like to draw

thats about it! I'll wait for a few offers before starting to pick what ones I want to go through with, thanks so much for your time reading this and I hope your day is going great!! Have some flowers <3
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: QUITTING h:WHOLE ACC W:ART

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:31 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:
Maniacal_Ferret wrote:I would love to draw Axel and Hex together!!!!! So cute!!!

Some examples, I don't have many yet!
https://toyhou.se/Maniacal_Ferret/art

hihi!! I'll def consider!!^^ I'll reach out when I decide ^^ thanks for offering!!

I never heard back so I'm assuming a no? It's okay if it is, I was just curious! :)
I would be willing to do really any character you would like art of, and I can do groups as well!
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:25 pm

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:
ROX.mp4 wrote:
Maniacal_Ferret wrote:I would love to draw Axel and Hex together!!!!! So cute!!!

Some examples, I don't have many yet!
https://toyhou.se/Maniacal_Ferret/art

hihi!! I'll def consider!!^^ I'll reach out when I decide ^^ thanks for offering!!

I never heard back so I'm assuming a no? It's okay if it is, I was just curious! :)
I would be willing to do really any character you would like art of, and I can do groups as well!

hihi! Im super sorry for not responding earlier, completely lost this thread! I'll have to pass though sorry, thank you so much for offering! <3 if I ever change my mind I'll hit you up for sure!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:28 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:

I also have more mature humanoid characters offsite, if interested in drawing more mature things (blood and maybe slight gore) then pm me on discord at: yellingrock

please keep offers on this forum just because sometimes I can lose peoples pms and things get messy! also it helps to bump the forum and get this to more artists! :D

Anything in my OPEN groups is up for art, please poke around to see if there's anything that you fancy! Will also offer items as payment too, just ask please!

only you now boy....forever separated </3

I have around 0c$ to give atm!!! I also have over 60 event tokens I am willing to give for art! will update when I get more!

I ALSO would not mind CUSTOM CHARACTERS!! I'll slowly list down what I like and don't like, so feel free to offer characters too :3

What I Like:
What I don't Like

-candycore
-pastels
-space themes
-flatfaced anthros
-jackalopes
-humans
-kidcore
-punk/rave aesthetic
-religious theming
-god like characters
-stickers!!
-CLAWS!!
-TV heads!
-ALIENS!!
- will list more later!
-reptiles
-anything too mecha
- will list more later!

- Art Examples
- Turn around times

thats about it! I'll wait for a few offers before starting to pick what ones I want to go through with, thanks so much for your time reading this and I hope your day is going great!! Have some flowers <3
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:01 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:

I also have more mature humanoid characters offsite, if interested in drawing more mature things (blood and maybe slight gore) then pm me on discord at: yellingrock

I have around 0c$ to give atm!!! I also have over 60 event tokens I am willing to give for art! will update when I get more!

What I Like:
What I don't Like

-candycore
-pastels
-space themes
-flatfaced anthros
-jackalopes
-humans
-kidcore
-punk/rave aesthetic
-religious theming
-god like characters
-stickers!!
-CLAWS!!
-TV heads!
-ALIENS!!
- will list more later!
-reptiles
-anything too mecha
- will list more later!

- Art Examples
- Turn around times

ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QUITTING h:WHOLE ACC/TOKENS W:ART

Postby ROX.mp4 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:00 pm

ROX.mp4 wrote:

I have around 0c$ to give atm!!! I also have over 120 event tokens I am willing to give for art! will update when I get more!

What I Like:
What I don't Like

-candycore
-pastels
-space themes
-flatfaced anthros
-jackalopes
-humans
-kidcore
-punk/rave aesthetic
-religious theming
-god like characters
-stickers!!
-CLAWS!!
-TV heads!
-ALIENS!!
- will list more later!
-reptiles
-anything too mecha
- will list more later!

- Art Examples
- Turn around times

ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

H:WHOLE ACCOUNT W:CHIBI ART

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:13 pm

UPDATE: SEARCHING FOR CHIBI ART TO USE FOR CHARACTER CODING

Must include a frontside and a backside, preferably higher resolution but pixel art may be an option depending on your style!

Characters I am looking for art of:

(removing my th, please just provide examples and a turnaround time and I'll send references in pms!)

offering anything on my account, WILL ACCEPT MASS TRADES TOO! I JUST WANT MY STUFF GONE SO 200+ PET TRADES FOR ART WILL WORK ^^ just make sure there's stuff for other people!

Looking for only two chibis but will look at more if more artists are interested!

please message on this thread with turnaround times, examples and pets/items you want in return! Anything with less than that will be ignored as I need all this information upfront please!!
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: H:WHOLE ACCOUNT W:CHIBI ART

Postby Carolynn » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:31 pm

Hi! I'm willing to do art ;w; I don't really have examples, as I haven't done commissions in so long, but I can sketch something out for you, show you, and if you like it you can pay? Is that alright? :D
♡ 。˚. とてもかわいい~♪ 。˚⑅
♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡
lynn・she/her・korean-american
Carolynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me