H:WHOLE ACC W:CUSTOMS

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: H:WHOLE ACCOUNT W:CHIBI ART

Postby Carolynn » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:32 pm

the toyhouse links also don't work ; - ; i can't look at your characters :C
♡ 。˚. とてもかわいい~♪ 。˚⑅
♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡
lynn・she/her・korean-american
Carolynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:32 pm

Carolynn wrote:the toyhouse links also don't work ; - ; i can't look at your characters :C

you may need to be signed in to see them! I can dm the reference if you're interested in doing art!
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carolynn » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:33 pm

ROX.mp4 wrote:
Carolynn wrote:the toyhouse links also don't work ; - ; i can't look at your characters :C

you may need to be signed in to see them! I can dm the reference if you're interested in doing art!

yes please! ;w; i want to get back into doing art and would love to practice on your characters! and the link just says it doesn't work? :c
♡ 。˚. とてもかわいい~♪ 。˚⑅
♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡
Carolynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:34 pm

Carolynn wrote:
ROX.mp4 wrote:

yes please! ;w; i want to get back into doing art and would love to practice on your characters! and the link just says it doesn't work? :c

that's really bizarre, I'll dm!
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carolynn » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:35 pm

ROX.mp4 wrote:that's really bizarre, I'll dm!

OH! i'm sorry, i realize i forgot i don't have an account and i never got my invite code T^T i'm so sorry!
♡ 。˚. とてもかわいい~♪ 。˚⑅
♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡
Carolynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carolynn » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:03 pm

mark c':
♡ 。˚. とてもかわいい~♪ 。˚⑅
♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡
Carolynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

H:WHOLE ACCOUNT W:CHIBI ART

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:19 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:
UPDATE: SEARCHING FOR CHIBI ART TO USE FOR KEYCHAINS!!!

Must include a frontside and a backside, preferably higher resolution but pixel art may be an option depending on your style!

Characters I am looking for art of:

(removing my th, please just provide examples and a turnaround time and I'll send references in pms!)

offering anything on my account, WILL ACCEPT MASS TRADES TOO! I JUST WANT MY STUFF GONE SO 200+ PET TRADES FOR ART WILL WORK ^^ just make sure there's stuff for other people!

Looking for only two chibis but will look at more if more artists are interested!

please message on this thread with turnaround times, examples and pets/items you want in return! Anything with less than that will be ignored as I need all this information upfront please!!
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fireworks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:52 pm

Hello!

Commission info: https://ciaranscommissions.carrd.co/
(In case you'd like to see what other kinds of art I offer!)

Examples: @ cogboss on twitter

Note: the specific drawing I linked is how I usually do my chibi style, but I can go more or less cheeb depending on your preference! There should be other recent chibi examples as well but if you can't find them let me know and I'll send them directly!

Turnaround time: About 3-5 days for chibis and icons, ~1-2 weeks for other types of art
My usual process involves periodically send WIPs and waiting for your approval before continuing, but if you'd prefer I just send the finished product wholesale to reduce the amount of back and forth I can do that!

Pets I'm looking to trade for: Mostly interested in bulk trades of stuff on my WL regardless of rarity, but being able to trade for store pets I missed would be cool!

Thanks for the opportunity! Feel free to message me @ belfrybats (display name is pom) on discord if you have it and it's easier
Fireworks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:35 am

Fireworks wrote:Hello!

Note: the specific drawing I linked is how I usually do my chibi style, but I can go more or less cheeb depending on your preference! There should be other recent chibi examples as well but if you can't find them let me know and I'll send them directly!

Turnaround time: About 3-5 days for chibis and icons, ~1-2 weeks for other types of art
My usual process involves periodically send WIPs and waiting for your approval before continuing, but if you'd prefer I just send the finished product wholesale to reduce the amount of back and forth I can do that!

Pets I'm looking to trade for: Mostly interested in bulk trades of stuff on my WL regardless of rarity, but being able to trade for store pets I missed would be cool!

Thanks for the opportunity! Feel free to message me @ belfrybats (display name is pom) on discord if you have it and it's easier

hihi! I'd love to get a chibi from you! would you like to send a trade full of the pets you'd like? :3 you're free to also take items and such too! feel free to also lmk what character you'd like to do a chibi of!! ^^
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fireworks » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:15 pm

ROX.mp4 wrote:
Fireworks wrote:Hello!

hihi! I'd love to get a chibi from you! would you like to send a trade full of the pets you'd like? :3 you're free to also take items and such too! feel free to also lmk what character you'd like to do a chibi of!! ^^

tyvm for the reply, id love to work with you! is there any characters out of the list youd prefer art of? otherwise ill just pick 2 at random since i enjoy all of their designs a lot ^_^
ill send the trade over once i have the sketch done first if that's okay with you!
Fireworks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me