QUITTING! WANT ART! <3

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: QUITTING! WANT ART! <3

Postby DementedFish » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:16 pm

I’m open for some pets for art as seen here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4954376

More examples can be seen here: https://toyhou.se/Demented_fish/art

I can draw any of ur anthro ocs. I’d be specifically interested in these pets:
viewpet.php?id=369530677

viewpet.php?id=319804601

Tho if my other payment options work better for you I’m happy to work something out.
"I’d Rather Die Than Become A Burden."
DementedFish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evildad » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 pm

Hello! Art shop here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4936931
I'd be interested in doing a headshot of Afa, Hela, or Gemma (wolf form too!). Lined and colored like above, torso example here:
Also a chibi AC-style ref like this: https://toyhou.se/25110630.shade#75653518 is available! I'd do C$150 or 3 rare pets/equivalent for that.
Any pets you have that are on my WL are good.
evildad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalid » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:54 pm

I do t have many human references, but i would love to do either a small emote of Aspen's eye glow, or a sketch page of her using her tail in a balance-depenant way. Either leaning on it or hanging from it- something that fits her personality.

Im also interested in Beatrice and Gemma.

Pricing would depend on what youre interested in, but since I dont have a lot of examples, Id be happy with a pwyw with a minimum of 25C$ per individual piece.

Some examples: colored refined sketch - shaded loose sketch - fully rendered headshot - cel shaded emote
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
~~~~
Buying Unknowns
for 1FR gem each

~~~~
My Art Shop
~~~~
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Kalid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xaandiir » Thu May 02, 2024 9:25 am

Hello! You can check out my shop here. I'd be happy to draw for you, for c$ or for pets :) You can find more art examples here or you can PM me if you want examples of anything in particular.

I'd be happy drawing any of your characters but I am most drawn to Aspen and Gemma! I can do page dolls, general character art, and scene art. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss things further.

Thanks!
xaandiir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyramid.Head » Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

Link to Examples!

I'd like to draw ANY of your humanoids! But specifically ship art of Yor and Gemma!

That being said, I do have a few disclaimers:
Since Gemma does not have a reference, my price may be a tiny bit higher than for other characters; that being said I do like to keep my pricing lower :,3

That being said I'd be willing to do a halfbody with background (and a smoochie kiss between the characters) for either a set of new store pets, This pet, or 200 C$- your choice :)

I'd be willing to do that in either a polished cartoon-esque style, or a more sketched realistic style as seen here!
PyramidHead - All/Ask - Adult
"In my restless dreams, I see that town..."

Pyramid.Head

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pdf » Sat May 04, 2024 4:18 pm

hello :) ! i'm an artist that specializes in humans/humanoids. i have a shop here for square headshots. you can see some examples there, i do a fully rendered type and a b&w type. i also do portraits that end more at the bust/halfbody, examples below. they aren't offered in my shop, but i am happy to do them for you. i usually let clients pick, but i know you said you preferred the artist picks - i feel drawn to aspen and pepper's designs, but i would be down to draw any of your human/oids!

Image Image Image

for pricing, i work based on offers of pets or C$ from commissioners on CS usually. so if you are interested, you can post in my art shop or PM me with an offer and we can go from there!
pdf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby schnoop » Thu May 23, 2024 2:33 pm

Hey!! I’d be down to draw yor and/or pepper! My art shop is linked in my signature and a direct link to my examples is here
I don’t play cs super often so I offer more than usual to get the pets I explicitly want :) boba cat & snake hoarder

I have an incoherent obsession with snakes
Weak for boba cats🙌🙌
schnoop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me