Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ◎ Goblin Gators ◎ - CLOSED (PM For Discord invite!)

Postby winkatuck » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:43 am

This is a bit late announcement wise, but Spring Fever is upon us!! We're doing a lot of the same things our previous spring events have been. Egg coloring, love letters, event adopts and more! If you're interested, please feel free to message me for the species server link!
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:14 am

Oh no, Icks have taken over for the month of January and are causing all sorts of trouble for their Goblin Gator owners! PM me for the discord invite to join and help get them under control!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poqqi » Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:04 am

hello everyone ! my name is poqqi (burn) and i just wanted to pop in very quickly to say that if you own a Goblin Gator that you don't connect with anymore, or if you are no longer apart of the species, I would be glad to offer CS pets, C$, or art for your GGs ! reach out to me via dms or discord (tag in sig) for inquiries and my art examples (also in my sig) !

as a member of staff, I would then readopt them out to active users ! thank you :D

goblin gators - dA - toyhouse
discord - poqqi#7576
commissions are open
message me for details
poqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poqqi » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:58 am

poqqi wrote:
hello everyone ! my name is poqqi (burn) and i just wanted to pop in very quickly to say that if you own a Goblin Gator that you don't connect with anymore, or if you are no longer apart of the species, I would be glad to offer CS pets, C$, or art for your GGs ! reach out to me via dms or discord (tag in sig) for inquiries and my art examples (also in my sig) !

as a member of staff, I would then readopt them out to active users ! thank you :D

bumping this! ^
still on the hunt for more GGs hehe :D
i do not discriminate, if they're a GG, i wANTEM! loll

also shoutout to anyone who has already traded with me, the community is going to be very excited about all the readopts coming out soon, and it's all thanks to you! <3

goblin gators - dA - toyhouse
discord - poqqi#7576
commissions are open
message me for details
poqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:29 pm

Hey guys, wink here with an update! We now have a brand new visual masterlist over on Toyhouse! Just search "Goblin Gators" and we should pop up!

We're also celebrating our summer event Hospitalis Holiday! This means we're giving away free stuff, including an uncommon MYO and premium currency in our Discord server! Our talented artist's will be making event adopts and offering free breedings! If you're interested, feel free to reach out to me to grab an invite via DMs!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shototodoroki13 » Thu May 23, 2024 6:56 am

could i get an invite for the discord i just got a character from this species
shototodoroki13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me