Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

( andaluz sport horses ) --- SOLD by paradise,

Based on Click to view
Artist paradise, [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

( andaluz sport horses ) --- SOLD

Postby paradise, » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:09 am

information!! wrote:Andaluz Sport Horses are a cross between the Andalusian and the Spanish Sport Horse. These horses have been bred
to combine their strength and agility to create the perfect showing champions. Andaluz's are extremely intelligent and elegant
horses, but are also known to have a fiery spirit. Their name is quite literally a combination of the two species, with andaluz
meaning "andalusian" in Spanish, and sport horse coming from their Spanish heritage.

These horses excel in endurance competitions such as cross country and show jumping, but are also capable of dressage
and harness pulling. Andaluz's also enjoy leisure riding as a way to bond between horse and rider. These sport horses can be
ridden either Western or English, but for showing purposes, will always be shown in English tack and attire.

Their heights can range anywhere from 14-16hh, with the average falling between 15-15.3hh. The most common
coat colors are the basic solids, but Andaluz's can have any coat color that has been discovered with the exception of mutations.

I don't have enough time to keep up with these kiddos, so I am considering selling them. Primarily looking for offers of USD, or USD + something else (c$, characters, etc.) Message me on Discord @ paradise,#0479
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --
resources !! wrote:rarity guide --- breeding barn --- auction hub --- custom imports --- archives
discord --- artist search --- trail riding --- points shop + bank

competitions: cross country & show jumping | dressage & harness pulling

honorable mentions !! wrote:rebelappy - huge huge thank you to rebel for these awesome lines !! this vision would not have been brought to life without
your artistic talent <33
sleepyDandy - thank you so much andy for the lovely text on everything c:

Last edited by paradise, on Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:16 am, edited 14 times in total.
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( rules ) ---

Postby paradise, » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:51 am

rules !! wrote:1. Please follow all CS site and art rules here and on the Discord server.

2. Andaluz Sport Horses are a closed species and only allowed artists may use these lines. This goes for adopts, customs, breedings, etc. If taken offsite, you must link back to the main adopt page and give credit where necessary.

3. Users must have an active and updated storage page in order to breed and order customs. This means having all of the slots updated and any other information up to date. You do not have to have one before you own your first Andaluz, but will be required for any more that follow.

4. Please be respectful of everyone within the community. This means being civil and not picking fights with other users. I know we all have different opinions and beliefs, but please keep it kind. <3

5. All Andaluz sport horses have a maximum of six breeding slots. This can only be increased by winning competitions.

6. Please do not bump adoption pages for halters, updating information, etc. If it has been over 30 days, please send me a private message and I will get it sorted out for you.

7. Users are allowed to trade/giveaway Andaluz's to others, but may not be sold for c$, usd, etc. If doing so, both users (previous owner and new owner) must post on the adoption page stating the trade and confirm it. You must also message one of our archivists in order to keep everything updated.

8. Custom Andaluz's can be created for c$ or usd. If using c$, the price must not exceed 500c$ unless ordering multiple customs. If using usd, all payment discussion must be taken offsite per CS rules. All artists may set their own prices- this is subject to their discretion.

9. Users may only win one adopt per day.

9. All rules are subject to change at any time as well as new ones being added.
Last edited by paradise, on Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( staff team ) ---

Postby paradise, » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:52 am

staff team !! wrote:owner:

paradise,

artists:
Image xxx Image xxx Image xxx Image
sleepyDandy xxxxxxxxxxxxx Idem xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx orse xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Owlmania

Image xxx Image
Bruja xxxxxxxxxxxxx -Owlmoon-

ghost artists:
rebelappy

moderators:
Image xxx Image
Temper xxxxxxxxxxxx Taxidea

archivists:
sleepyDandy
Last edited by paradise, on Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( current & past events ) ---

Postby paradise, » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:53 am

current events !! wrote:- None currently

Last edited by paradise, on Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( breeding & artist information ) ---

Postby paradise, » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:56 am

breeding information wrote:- Foals will grow one week after their initial posting date.
- All horses must have an updated stable page & information in order to breed. Forms will not be accepted if anything is not up to date.
- Users may only request one breeding per opening unless stated otherwise by the artist themselves.
- Any sort of minor line edits are not guaranteed to pass- it is up to the artist. Any accessories/custom halters are not allowed to pass, nor is any sort of mane & tail dye/body paint.
- You guys are welcome to roll breedings however you would like, although I do recommend this one. It contains most of the genes and is fairly easy to use. c:

artist information wrote:- Artists are required to make a minimum of two adopts per month. If you are unable to fulfil this requirement, just let me know and we can see if we can work something out. <3
- You are allowed to take as many customs/make auctions as you'd like as long as you fulfil the adopt requirement. Just try to do this within reason. If this starts becoming abused, I will have to change the rules as I see fit.
- Artists are allowed one personal monthly custom with a maximum of two limited genes. Everything else is up to you! I will give a week period if you forgot to post your custom for the previous month.
- Try to release more common-uncommon markings in order to keep the rarer markings more special. Keep in mind limited markings are only allowed on special milestone adopts, customs, and auctions.
- Please number adopts as "Andaluz Sport Horse #000..." and keep the background on until the horse is adopted out.
*new* - Hm's can now be awarded to users who you feel made a good effort in their adopt form! You may offer up to two hm's per adopt.

Form for adopts:

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://txt.1001fonts.net/img/txt/dHRmLjcyLjZlNGE4OC5RVzVrWVd4MWVpQlRjRzl5ZENCSWIzSnpaWE0uMA/lucien-schoenschriftv-cat.regular.webp[/img]
[quote="information!!"][size=85]Andaluz Sport Horses are a cross between the Andalusian and the Spanish Sport Horse. These horses have been bred
to combine their strength and agility to create the perfect showing champions. Andaluz's are extremely intelligent and elegant
horses, but are also known to have a fiery spirit. Their name is quite literally a combination of the two species, with andaluz
meaning "[i]andalusian[/i]" in Spanish, and sport horse coming from their Spanish heritage.

These horses excel in endurance competitions such as cross country and show jumping, but are also capable of dressage
and harness pulling. Andaluz's also enjoy leisure riding as a way to bond between horse and rider. These sport horses can be
ridden either Western or English, but for showing purposes, will always be shown in English tack and attire.

Their heights can range anywhere from 14-16hh, with the average falling between 15-15.3hh. The most common
coat colors are the basic solids, but Andaluz's can have any coat color that has been discovered with the exception of mutations.       [/size][/quote]
[color=grey]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ --[/color]
[size=85][b]Contest Information:[/b]
[b]End Date:[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Stable Page:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Breeding Notes:[/b]

[b]Lineage:[/b] Foundation x Foundation

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Stable Page:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Halter Color:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] [/code][/size]
[/center]
Last edited by paradise, on Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( changelog ) ---

Postby paradise, » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:58 am

changelog !! wrote:6/6/22 - thread posted
6/7/22 - discord server created
Last edited by paradise, on Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open for posting !!

Postby paradise, » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:02 am

this thread is now open for posting !! everything is still a huge wip but i hope to get these guys up and running soon c:

if anyone would be interested in becoming a mod and/or archivist, please send me a pm with the form below! can also be sent to my discord @ #0479paradise,
      - both positions will have their benefits within the species <33

archivist form
      [b]i would like to be an archivist![/b]
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]any past experience?:[/b]
      [b]why would you like this position?:[/b]
      [b]how active are you generally?:[/b]

moderator form
      [b]i would like to be a moderator![/b]
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]any past experience?:[/b]
      [b]why would you like this position?:[/b]
      [b]how active are you generally?:[/b]
      [b]are you okay with solving conflict in a calm manner?:[/b]
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( andaluz sport horses ) --- open for posting !!

Postby Temper » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:39 am

Mark!

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idem » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:55 am

Mark 👀

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlmania » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:14 am

mark!!!
—————————————————————————————————————

Storage

—————————————————————————————————————
Owlmania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups