Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Equus papilio May Day Celebration by Pandora!

Based on Click to view
Artist Pandora! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Equus papilio May Day Celebration

Postby Pandora! » Fri May 03, 2024 8:24 am

E. papilio are a diminutive species of equine-like insectoids recently discovered in tropical gardens. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, mimicking patterns found in nature and in their contributing species. They range in size from 2"-5" in height, measured in quarter-inch increments. Wings may resemble those from any moth, butterfly or dragonfly species. Bodies range from distinctly equine to almost entirely insectoid, and many points in-between.

๐„. ๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!

Welcome to the Equus papilio May Day Celebration! Spring is full of new beginnings, from the soft downy feathers of newly hatched chicks to the tender green buds of new leaves waiting to unfurl under the warmth of the sun's rays. Since ancient times both man and beast have shed their winter coats in joyous observance of the warming weather and blooming flora in abundance. Together we can uncover some secrets that the E. papilios have been hiding over the winter!

Rules:
1. Follow all CS and EP rules.
2. Users may win one adopt per person.
3. Event will run May 1st - May 15th.
4. Be kind and courteous!

Code: Select all
[quote][center]E. papilio are a diminutive species of equine-like insectoids recently discovered in tropical gardens. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, mimicking patterns found in nature and in their contributing species. They range in size from 2"-5" in height, measured in quarter-inch increments. Wings may resemble those from any moth, butterfly or dragonfly species. Bodies range from distinctly equine to almost entirely insectoid, and many points in-between.[/center][/quote]

Prompt
End Date

[center][b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Base Color:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Wings:[/b]
[b]Mineral:[/b]
[b]Mutations:[/b]
[/center]

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]E. papilio Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:
[/b][/code]
Last edited by Pandora! on Tue May 07, 2024 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ–โ–Œ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–