WME: Bay by Copper96

Based on Click to view
Artist Copper96 [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Bay

Postby Copper96 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:12 am

Just give him a name and write short intracting story of him with another equid, the equid may be owned by you or another user, try to portray his personality within it. Short is 3-4 Paragraphs, each paragraph 4-7 senteces.

Username: -- b e n j i
Name: Finnigan but commonly called Finn
Height: 12.3hh
Short Story:
Mare Featured: Classical owned by Flyteck

And in that moment, that one blissful second that made my heart soar on invisible wings and sing like a lark, joyful that the beautiful sun returns again to banish the darkness of night. Smitten. For sure I am when she looks at me with those eyes. Her eyes. Oh! Her eyes; they are like the the blue tulips that bloom after a spring rain.

She smiles. Her smile sends a flame coursing though every fiber of my being and stretches every heart string of my soul to the breaking point, then explodes like fireworks on the Fourth of July. Does she know? Does she know that I- I the humble best friend am deeply, irrevocably, undyingly, unsuppressingly, with all my heart and soul in love with her?

She steps forward. Her hoof lifts from the spring green grass, above the daisies, and reaches out for me. She strides over the earth with all the beauty and grace that could only come from the angel that she is.
"Finn," she calls out softly. Her voice echoes softly in my ears. The giggle that follows is a sweet symphony that no matter how hard I try I can only enjoy on accident. "Wake up Finn. You're daydreaming again," she says in her silky way that I adore so much. Her muzzle touches mine faintly, shaking me back to reality. A whirl, then time runs faster again. "Are you coming, Finn?" She asks, "We're going to be late."
I nod and mutter softly, almost a bit disappointed, "Yes, I am."
She knows not.

Congrats!
Last edited by Copper96 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Bay

Postby Lady Tuesday » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:16 am

Username:
Name:
Short Story:

WIP

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Nvm.
Just adopted a WME
Last edited by Potato. on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shaynn » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Username: Kinnix
Name: Izachar (iz a car)
Height: 12.0 hh
Short Story: wip
╔════════════════════╗
shaynn------
    [ intj ] • [ ] • [ dA ]
╚════════════════════╝

S ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ s . . . you just have to
take a
--ᴍ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ--to--ʀ ᴇ ʟ ᴀ x.

ʙ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ; find a ʙ ᴇ ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ɪ ғ ᴜ ʟ
-------------------place . . .

and not ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ᴋ.
Shaynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Username: { shannon
Name:
Height:
Short Story:

wip
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:17 pm

nevermind uwu
Last edited by versicolor on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Username: Ezai
Name: Sir Kodiak Ray
Height: 14.2
Short Story: Tsukumo (often shortened by us(me an Schainukan) to Tsuku)

The sun was barely over the peaks of the distant mountains when the napping stallion felt the hard shove. Almost at once he knew who it was, it wasn't hard to figure out. Letting out a huff, Kodiak pretended not to wake, hoping that Tsukumo would give up. What came next told him it wasn't going to be that easy to get a few more minutes of rest. A second, harder shove.The dark coloured stallion kept his eyes shut as he muttered a hard and sleepy, "Go away," trying to get his friend to leave him be. "Come on Sir, i told you that I'm going to teach you how to romance the ladies today."

"I told you not to call me that. As a friend, I'm only going to say this once more time. Its Kodiak to you." The bay spoke as he gave in and looked at his monochrome friend. "Whatever. Now quit pretending. There's a lot i have to teach a romance dud like you." With a snort and a roll of the eyes the two young stallions got to work. "You're far too serious for your own good. If you want to land the most fillies, you have to loosen up and relax." Tsuku instructed. "Otherwise you just creep the girls out."

"I do not creep them out! Just because I'm polite and respectful doesn't mean I creep them out." Kodiak huffed as he gave the shorter stallion's chest a shove with a hoof. "If anything, I'd say you creep them out. Coming up to them with a flower or some love dove-y crap in your mouth. You come on too strong." The teasing tone that lined Kodiak's voice was thick and hard to miss, though if anything was that of a tease that two friends playfully share. "Me? pfft. At least I'm not stiff and awkward going 'hey.......hotstuff...', making them uncomfortable. I know how to flirt!" Tsukumo bit back, returning the shove.

"I don't say that and I know how to flirt. It's just not the way you do it." Silence fell between the two stallions, glances exchanged between the both of them before Tsukumo spoke. His voice laced with a challenge. "Oh yah? Prove it. First one of us to get a filly to return a flirt is the Love Master." With a narrowed and confident look, Kodiak have a nod and a huff. "You're on. And you're going down!" With that the two boys raced off to where the fillies where grazing unaware of the trouble coming their way.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Postby TiNyHaNdS05 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Username: TiNyHaNdS05
Name: Ash
Height: 14.5hh
Short Story: Staring my girl Zion

"Come on Ash, quit goofing off! It's not funny." Zion said with a little worry in her voice. "You know what happend last time we were late!" She began to walk down the path she had last seen her friend.. However she did not know a lingering brown trouble maker was just around the corner. Trying to hold in his giggles, Ash slowly and quietly as he could made his way around the tree and behind the bush. "Is that a worried tone I hear?" Zion not expecting the out burst, softly yelp and jumped back slightly." "N-no I don't want to get in trouble again because of your actions!" Zion bit back. "Come on why don't you just calm down and be a cool quid like me." Ash said back, trying to put on a "I don't care expression". "Yeah, says the one who has sticks and leaves in his mane!" Feeling embarrassed, Ash shook off the abominations that clung to is coat. If to make matters worse all the shaking made his hair and mane look fluffy, which caused Zion to laugh harder. With a scawl and snort Ash finally gave up. "Let's go I don't want to be here any more.." Finally with a laughing mare and a equid with a nose that you could say glows, left to see how much trouble there into.
Last edited by TiNyHaNdS05 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me and Quinn257 are sister's and share the same computer
ImageImageImage
TiNyHaNdS05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Username: c a n i s
Name: Joro
Height: 13.5 hh
Short Story: Equids included: Kodak

"Come on Kodak!" Joro called to his life-long friend. The two had been inseparable from birth. They were woven forever into a bond that cannot be understood, both loyal to the other. "Hang on!" Kodak called back, catching up with Joro. He breathed heavily, glaring at the bay colt. "Where are we going anyway Joro?" he asked. Joro looked at Kodak, smiling cunningly. "There is a group of fillies nearby. Come on!" he said, giddy with excitement. Kodak raised his head then. "They're from another herd, Joro. Its dangerous," Kodak pointed out. But Joro was already gone, and Kodak followed with a huff of exasperation.

The colts arrived before the group of fillies, heads high and coats recently groomed (by their mothers, of course). "Hello ladies," Joro said, a lady's man as always. Kodak just stood back, watching his friend make a fool of himself and laughing inwardly. The fillies, of course, turned their backs to Joro. However, Joro was persistent. "Aww, come on. Not even a hello?" Then, a shadow appeared over Kodak. The colt turned, cowering at the sight of a stallion: presumably, the father of the fillies. "Um, Joro," Kodak called. The bay colt turned, eyes wide. "We were just, um..." he stuttered, ears flat. The stallion huffed, breath forced out of his nostrils in puffs of white. Kodak and Joro smiled ever so cowardly, casting a glance that they both understood. Run! The colts took off, leaving the fillies and stallion in their dust, and bringing with them a new, very useful lesson: never mess with a filly.
Last edited by canis, on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Username: Holmes & Wason
Name: Jethro
Height: 14.8 hh (talllll)
Short Story: WIP <3

Beautiful, but I've already won a equid, anyone can use the name or any of my WMEs :3
Last edited by Folmes on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes