--

ImageImage
username;; a_bowtie - a current non-owner
keetin name;; wendigo - goes by digo & wen
    [noun.] ˈwɛndɪˌɡəʊ - an evil spirit or cannibal
gender;; agender - uses xe pronouns
sexuality;; demiromantic grey-asexual

personality;; xe is quite the timid soul, a follower and
definitely not a leader in any way, shape, or form.
wen is often quiet and reserved, an observer as one
could say. xe are very analytical and pessimistic, and xe
would flee at the sight of failure, what with being a
major perfectionist. wen is not one to rush into things
and will often miss opportunities because xe waited too
long. this little keetin can be described as paranoid,
sensitive, and alert. xe despises, however, how
dependent on others xe comes off as at a first glance.
xe have hemophobia, lygophobia, & necrophobia.

Last edited by a_bowtie on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a_bowtie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #74 - Adopt me

Postby sweet n sorrow » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:38 pm

So awesome!
sweet n sorrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marmoset » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Giving this another week before judging.

Hopefully we'll get some more entries :3
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niluna » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:24 am

ImageImage
Name: Meeko
Meaning: little mischief

Personality: Meeko is a very active and agile little Keetin. He cannot sit still for even a minute and is moving around all day long. Due to this he sleeps very deep and long at night. Meeko is very curious and loves exploring everything, he'd squeeze himself through the smallest holes to see what's in there. He also needs a lot of contact with others and never wants to be alone. Meeko is friendly towards everyone however others might describe his behaviour a bit too brash. Despite generally being a happy and always smiling person there are also times and situations when he is sad, but he never stays unhappy for long.
Dislikes: waiting, boredom, being alone
Strength: climbing; since he has a lot of energy he always tries and often succeeds to reach higher places
Weakness: strawberries; whenever Meeko smells even the faintest bit of strawberry scent he'd run right towards them, ignoring everything and everyone around him. This leads to him occasionally bumping into an obstacle while rushing towards his favourite food. He never gets seriously hurt though since even at his highest speed he is not very fast
Fear: birds and everything that flies; despite him being able to jump rather far Meeko is scared of all creatures who are able to fly freely through the sky, giving them a great advantage over him.
Hobbies: pickpocketing; Meeko loves sneaking up on others and stealing something from their pockets or even things they currently hold in their hands/paws. He doesn't mean any harm though, he only loves to animate others to play with him this way and always gives back everything he stole.
Social behaviour: Meeko loves being the center of attention. When he is around other Keetins he'd always want to play, all the time. Even if he doesn't know them yet he'd be bold enough to just give them a friendly push with the paw to motivate them to play catch with him. He is more respectful towards bigger species, even a little shy, but he still wants them to focus on him.
Working on catching up with everything and everyone!
Image * lair * art shop * adopts uft * avatar base * seravice made by bats * Image
Niluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TsunamiSpray » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:38 am

Username: King and Lionheart

Keetin's Name: Circe

Back Story Thingy :arrow:

Circe’s Backstory-type thing

The small keetin came bounding out of the bush, past Skrillix who perked his head up and started wagging his tail, watching as the small mouse like creature furiously battled the tall grass in the lawn. Then made a sharp turn and leaped up through the drainpipe leading into Korroko's (ko-row-koo) house. "Korroko! Korroko! Come quick!" peeped the small keetin. "What is it Circe?" replied Korroko as she was flipping through a dusty old book with a strange emblem that closely resembled the mark on Circe’s forehead. “Oh it’s horrible! A swarm of Cloaked Locusts are attacking…” Circe paused for a moment, catching her breath as she did. “… here they come.” Added Circe in a hushed voice. In a soft tone Korroko replied, “Yes, yes I see. But what could have brought them here? I mean, they attracted to strawberries and would destroy anything in its path to get one! For them they are so rare… wait a second” Korroko paused “Where were at the time you saw them coming?” “Oh! Well I was near the Dark Oaks looking for mushrooms, as you know I couldn’t find any, but then! Out of the corner of my eye I saw one growing right under one of the oak trees I spotted one! Oh how happy I was! But then the locusts started bursting out through a small opening, and then! And then… oh.” Finished Circe “Oh yes indeed, see the strawberry scent you were releasing had attracted them. That’s why they followed you!” Explained Korroko. “Quick Korroko! Do something! They’ve just set a-blast a house! They’ll destroy the village soon!” piped up Circe “Quick! Through the window!” said Korroko urgently. Korroko grabbed her dagger and picked Circe and put here down on her shoulder. Korroko then flew through the window down towards the swarm of Cloaked Locusts. “Here Circe take this” Korroko handed Circe a sword the size of a needle. “Presprenso!” yelled Korroko. A blue transparent shield appeared in front of her. Korroko pushed her hands forward and the transparent shield flew forward and crashed in the swarm of locusts, which pushed them against a house, the shield then dissolved into thin air. “Hey pea-brains!” shouted Korroko “Over here!” The locusts, almost immediately, changed direction and charged forward towards Korroko. Korroko, quick as a flash, Korroko took out her dagger and started furiously slashed at foot and a half sized creatures. Avoiding their sharp claws and stingers. “Presprenso Surfrenso!” Korroko cast another spell this time here body became covered in a pale blue transparent mist. “Circe! Do it now!” Circe nodded here head. The keetin pulled out the needle-sized sword. The Cloaked Locusts began to fly in circles round and round them. Circe raised the sword pointed upwards, towards the sky. The strange golden mark on the small keetin’s head began to glow a bright golden color and in the blink of an eye a small light beam emerged from the sharp point of the sword. All locusts seamed attracted to it. They flew closer and closer and the beam grew larger and larger. All of a sudden Korroko ran straight into the beam of light. There was an explosion, a flash of light. It was over.

“Korroko! Korroko! Korroko wake up!” peeped the small black keetin as she peered over Korroko’s face “Come! Come quick!” “What, what is it?” said Korroko in alarm. There was a slight buzzing in her head but she could feel herself standing back up. She brushed off a pile of ash on her beak. “It’s ok! It’s all ok now! They’re gone!” squeaked Circe “Oh thank goodness, oh… but there’s ash everywhere!” said Korroko “Oh, don’t worry! Don’t worry!” peeped up Circe. Circe ran around the front lawn, now covered in ash. The mark on her head began to glow again as she ran around blowing on the ash which then turned into a golden dust which evaporated in the air. The mouse-like creature made her way around the whole place until there wasn’t a hint of ash anywhere.

“Here Circe, you deserve it.” Korroko said with a smiled as she pulled out a strawberry from behind her back. Far larger than a normal one. “Oh Korroko!” Circe squealed as she quickly grabbed it from her and started devouring the tasty fruit. “Well, what do you know, that was the most fun I’ve had in a while!” Korroko said “Yeah.” Replied Circe in between gulps. The two companions started walking back to Korroko’s house and were surprised to see Skrillix come bounding towards them to greet them with exited jibberish talk about what happened.
:idea: The End :idea:

I was drawing something for my story but then my pen for my tablet broke ;n; so here is the wip for it. I have Skrillix in the corner,Korrko in the middle and Circe is supposed to be in her hair... Image

Instagram ImageImage Deviant Art
[size=80]Hello! I'm Tsunami but sometimes I go by Tsu!
I'm an artist and draw most of the time along with being on deviant art ^^'
Current Obsession: sPLAsplASPlAsplaSPlatOOOONNn
Mood: Not active

TsunamiSpray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me