My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #100 - His Royal Highness

Postby Painted~Wolf » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:59 am

Dropping out.
Good luck to everyone!!
Last edited by Painted~Wolf on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsplash » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:42 am

Mark
image by danny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolfsplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:03 am

Username: GallopingHowl

Name: His royal highness will be called upon as Prince Alexios Casimir Hunter Roi.
His family and closest friends may call me "Alex", but most will call him by his formal title.

What kind of magic does he possess?
Prince Alex possess a rather rare and almost extinct type of magic: time. Despite his enthusiasm for
his gift, he refuses to tell anyone of it. His power requires much energy, but using it too much may
even kill him. Stopping time is fairly easily for him, yet causes a horrible migraine, and starting time
back up is extremely painful for him. Even magic comes with limits thought. Going forward in time
is fairly deadly to time magic users, so they are only allowed and able to go forward at most 17
seconds, but not even Alex tries to because even that may cause sudden death. He learned quickly
to respect his gift and not overuse it, yet still has a childish personality and occasionally takes it for
granted. Time magic is always extremely risky, but it is hard for people to see and find out.

Art
By me

Theme Songs
Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots

Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy

Poem
Thy prince shall always
treasure the moment
and keep the clock ticking

When the clock ticks once
and he step on
the world will freeze around him

A bad mistake
and a fallen prince
rises up to glory
maybe then
will a spoiled prince
understand to
treasure the moment
By me

Back Story
Alex wasn't always viewed as a magical freak. His life was great, he had loving parents, a warm,
toasty castle to rest in, and the whole land belonged to him. He was cocky and confident, giving
nothing to the poor and stealing it all for himself. His parents viewed their child as a perfect
prodigy and gave him everything all the time. They bowed down to him. They served him. They
starved because of him. The villagers began to plan, they had enough. A spoiled king will fall and
a queen will tumble from her thrown, but the child will be spared.

Alex was only a young keetin, and hadn't even discovered his powers yet. When the villagers
stormed in, he had just cheered and thought it was for entertainment. The eyes of the villagers filled
with rage and their howls filled the castle. Alex hood under the table, shaking like a hare in front of
a wolf. He stood perfectly still, listening to the clashing and yells. The young keetin began to cry and
sob, but then the villagers noticed him. His father's crown fell to the ground, clinking against the cold
floor under the table. The shiny metal know partially stained with a crimson liquid, yet still gleaming
brightly under the stable.

Alex stood up, adjusting his crown. "I shall not allow such rebellious actions. All of you, return to thy
homes." The villagers laughed, but that made the anger even worse.

Alex bared his teeth, "STOP!"

The villagers did indeed stop. They stopped yelling, they stopped blinking, they stopped breathing.
Everything, including the fire was still. The annoying, repetitive clock had stopped it's endless ticking.
Nothing moved. Alex cried and buried his head into his parent's cold pelts. Alex's mind spun and he
screamed loudly, smashing the villagers over. His breathing quickened and the corners of his vision
blackened. A panic attack.

"No.. no... no"

He muttered as slowly the throbbing in his head got worse and the ticking came back. The villagers ran,
terrified that they were know on the ground. Alex growled, "I shall bring my parents death honor. Those
villager's do not understand gratitude. I have power, but they do not understand.. no one will ever
understand.."
Last edited by GallopingHowl on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:37 am, edited 13 times in total.

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaoruthewolf » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:32 am

Username: kaoruthewolf

Name: Heartfire van darksong

What kind of magic does he possess?: Fire

Art: viewtopic.php?t=2793826
Last edited by kaoruthewolf on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
kaoruthewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:17 am

I'll be working on my form offline!

Question: Does the magic HAVE to be an element?
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prince Vincent Champney-Cholmondeley

Postby foxxbreath » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:59 am

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
Username: Water Witch
    current non-owner
Name: Prince Vincent Champney-Cholmondeley
    Champney-Cholmondeley is a surname of French origin. The first part, Champney, meaning "Champ: a field, and Ey: water--the wet country or the country near the water" and the second part, Cholmondelay, meaning "The place at the gorge or neck of the mountain." Col, a strait or defile, and mond/mont, a hill, specifically.
    Together, Champney-Cholmondeley roughly translates to "the wetlands at the neck of a mountain."
    Prince Vincent may be questioning his gender-identity a bit, but as of now male will do just fine.
What kind of magic does he possess?: Shadow
    "Shadow" can be quite a broad category, and this has no exception even when it comes to Prince Vincent. By saying he has power over the element Shadow, that also includes any...variations, of Shadow. Such as Darkness, Nightmare, Shade, etc...technically, all mean the same thing and depending on the lore you look at they can be interpreted differently. However, everywhere you look there is one 'element' in common; the fact that "Shadow" can be a very destructive power to have, and this is also true to Vincent regardless of how you refer to his element.
    He does not enjoy carrying the burden nor the potential of possibly causing harm with his elemental gift.
ImageImage
im scared, the young prince thought to himself; i dont want to hurt anyone

he was curled up on the floor, in the corner of his personal sleeping quarters.
he had his hands around his knees, which his gave was buried in, as he gasped
for breath through his panicked sobbing.

he knew shadow was associated with darkness,and in turn pain and destruction.
vincent refused to be seen as a monster; all he wanted was to be kind to others,
to repay them the respect they have him solely because he was royalty.

vincent could feel it, though, the darkness which he feared most. he could feel it
rising up within him, slowly consuming him, starting from the bottom and creeping
up the rest of him. he felt it wouldn't be long now, years at the least. but time goes
quickly.
by the time he becomes king, it could be over. he might be a monster...and then
what? his kingdom be in ruins, and all the villagers cower in fear of his power?

nonsense. he wouldn't allow such a fate, he realized.

lifting his head, the young prince sniffles and wiped the tears from his eyes. his
thin body still shook with panic, such a fear of becoming evil made him prone to
panic attacks you know. but gradually, he uncurled himself and after many deep
breaths made it to his feet. with a weak sigh, he looked at his trembling paws with
his palms up. his powers were becoming stronger, and at too rapid a pace for him
to learn to control them fully. vincent knew he couldn't keep them at bay forever,
just like he never recalls having what one would consider a good dream. but, he
decided weakly, even if it meant destroying the family name he would do his best
to make sure his powers didn't hurt anyone else, even I'd that meant hurting himself
In the process.

as he finally made his way over to his bed(as, at this point, the young prince was un-
derstandably exhausted) the shadows seemed to snicker at him, hissing insults and
belittlents. criticizing his weakness, but vincent could only ignore them. after all, the
shadows were him and in turn he was becoming the shadows.

laying his head down on his velvet pillows, and sinking down into the mattress, one last
twisted whisper skittered through his ear fur.

be cautious, little prince, it said, soon your future will belong to our hands

ImageImage

Prince Vincent has a very strong, personal relationship with his family.
Mainly, his parents. Vincent has always done his best to thank them for all
They've done to raise him properly, and he also tries to act like the best son
He can be. Unfortunately, while they are his immediate go-to for whenever
Something is ailing him, Vincent cannot bring himself to ask for help with
His powers. Maybe it's a pride thing, that they've done to much for him already
And he wouldn't want to stress them. Maybe he just doesn't want to hurt them.

Of course, his parents and everyone else know he has powers. Just not the extent
Of which they've evolved.

Prince Vincent is an avid reader. When he was a babe, his head was always in
The clouds and was always pretending to be a dragon or the knight in shining armor.
Now, he spends his free time(even if this is little, being royalty) down in the villages
Of his kingdom telling stories to the children,

Because of these stories, Vincent strives to be the best prince(and king) he can be.
In fairy tales, the king or queen always seem to be evil; which is one thing he fears
About his powers. Vincent is afraid the darkness rising within him may sever the re-
Lationships, friend or otherwise, he has formed over the years. And he doesn't want
To become the evil villain in his childhood tales.

Luckily, Vincent is determined to have a strong spirit.
Last edited by foxxbreath on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:59 am, edited 10 times in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marmoset » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:38 pm

What media/type of art is required? [Ex: digital (possibly on the Oekaki), traditional (paper and pencil), etc.]
You can use any medium you want! Digital or traditional etc. :3

Does the magic HAVE to be an element?
I would prefer it was, if you have an idea of a non elemental magic you would like to use, please PM me c:
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Mark
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:57 am

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"You have what I've always dreamed of..."
The meeting of Takara and Prince Alastair was nothing more than a freak accident; something that could so easily passed them by but didn't, as Fate had plans for them. Had the two of them never met a void would have been apparent in both their lives and maybe, just maybe, they would have never became what they were meant to be.

Username: Dave Egbert
Name: Alastair Lowell
What kind of magic does he possess?:
Fire. Lowell can't muster up more than a small
flame currently, but he can heat things with his magic no problem
as long as he's touching it.

Art:
Will be including Takara in this ;0;

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"History doomed to repeat it's self boy, lest you're careful."
The words of others haven't meant much to Alastair even in his childhood. Being born royal gives you a solid platform of expectations and a crumbling floor to stand on all at the same time, precariously dodging embarrassment and shame when one wrong move could send him through the floor. Because of this Alastair always seemed to disappoint his royal image, being a young and ungraceful boy with no talent aside his bad luck and fowl manors. Any and every scolding from his parents went in one ear and out the next, dismissing them as something foolish and unnecessary. It wasn't until he was a little older than he started to realize that it wasn't just his problem if he wasn't fitting into his royal image, but that it weighed far heavier on his parents and siblings than on him. Guilt rushed into him suddenly as he witnessed his grandparent's chastising his parents about his own mistakes and what the fate of their royal blood would be like in his hands.
From then on he decided enough was enough. He'd take action no matter how hard it was, and do it for his parents he loved dearly even if he failed.

"I've never felt so far from home."
At the peek of his royal training Alastair was sent with an entourage to mingle with and earn the favor of the mixed blooded people. It wasn't his first time meeting the common people but it was his first time spending the night in their dwellings. They were smaller, far less lavish, and had an odd smell of "lived in" that was so foreign to him it was hard to sleep.
It had a charm however that called to him, making every new sight magical in it's own way.
(wip)
Last edited by BlackWren on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me