Rukami #196 by laura.

Based on Click to view
Artist laura. [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rukami #196

Postby laura. » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Rukami (Gulo Stantes) are a newly discovered species of bipedal mammals. Though they resemble wolves, they are actually more closely related to the mustelid family, which includes wolverines, otters, and badgers to name a few. Through natural selection, these rare animals evolved to incredible sizes and developed sentient brains along with opposable thumbs.

FluffyTheUnicorn wrote:

The Basics
Username ;; FluffyTheUnicorn
Name ;; Aerona
Gender ;; Female

Getting to know Aerona

Her Story
Note;; Story is being told by Aerona, Rukami mentioned shall be linked to below the story.

"Well then lets see... I guess I better start from the very beginning of my life, My mother was a lovely rukami who often suffered with a illness however lucky enough I was born healthy as healthy can be so from there the first while of my life was just me and her since I was stuck in the den being so young. Unlike most kits though I did not know my father, My father had never come to visit me nor did I even know what a 'father' was at the time. When I was only about three weeks my old my mother struggled greatly to even groom herself and her illness was clearly getting the best of her, Raising a kit was just to much for her to handle on her own... I don't quite like talking about this part since it brings back bad memories but one morning my mother would not get up no matter what I did, She did not speak nor move in the sightless and being as young as I was I started to panic and cry... It was painful..."

"I had no clue what I could do however after a few days of my crying another rukami had heard my cries and entered the den, I had never seen another rukami besides my mother at this point so I was very frightened and quickly hid myself under my mothers arms. The stranger quickly caught a hold of the situation that I was in and then spoke to me in a very gentle voice. "Shhh, Little one its okay I won't harm you.... Come with me please and I will do what I can to help you." She said as she then came slowly closer and picked me up in her arms, I was in no spot to fight back being as clueless as I was as well as being very hungry. As she brought me to her home she told me her name was Kennocha and that she was bringing me to a place I can have food where no one would harm me."

"Once there, All I saw was other rukami around me going about there normal lives... It was quite scary for me since I had never been in a place like this before though Kennocha brought me straight past all the other rukami and into a den that was in a cliff side... There I saw a adult rukami who looked almost as scared of me as I was scared of her but then Kennocha spoke "Kaori this kit has quite the history, Please take care of her I'm gonna go talk to my mother Ferrah about this." then Kaori had just simply nodded her head in response. The next two weeks Kaori had opened up to me and was doing her best to try to make me smile, By this time what had happened with my mother was explained to me in details I could understand and well yet I did get attached to Kaori and would cling to her when I was scared I just wasn't happy no matter what she did for me... But then I met 'her', The one who helped me recover and had flipped my entire life around."

"When I had finally become a adult I was trying to make myself useful to the pack that had taken me in, No matter what I tried I just failed to get anything right but as I was trying to see if I had what it took to protect the pack I had met another young rukami who was about the same age as me and her name was Hedwig, We had only talked a few times for the time being. Later on when I had pretty much just given up on doing anything since I had not found a single role I had fit she had approached me and said. "Hmmm... I have heard about you, Are you just gonna give up like that? You lost your mother while still a pup but yet you are still living... Must be a reason for that so are you just gonna really give up? Wait! Your mother died from illness right? Why not try stopping any other kits from suffering how you did?" She had said to encourage me in a rather deep and tough sounding voice and so from there we became friends, She made me laugh and she made me happy... Best of best friends."

"Over time we pretty much knew everything about one another and I did as she said and started to study herbs so I could try to treat any illness or wounds in the pack meanwhile she worked towards becoming the best warrior, However over time I found myself to feel something special for her... I had been told about it before, It was love right? I had already known she believed love to be a weakness and so she would never accept my feelings, So I did my best to keep them to myself even if I wanted to hold her paw or cuddle up next to her at times. To this day I still have yet to tell her my true feelings but we have remained best friends and I think I shall try my best to move on from these feelings rather then risk what we have as friends... But yea, Thats my story so at this point I am the healer of my pack and me and Hedwig have remained best friends."

Rukami mentioned;; Kennocha, Kaori, Ferrah, Hedwig((Hedwig is overdue for aging, I have asked for PK to age her so shes a adult in the story.))

Last edited by laura. on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

█████████
█████████

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
──── escape
releases ───
╔═══════╗
Goodmorning or good
-evening
where ever you are! My name
is Laura and if you ever feel
like a little talk, feel
free to PM me as well.
╚═══════╝
━ 𝕪 𝕠 𝕦 ━
╔════════╗

╚════════╝
─── from ───
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
█████████
█████████

laura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rukami #196

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Username ;; tomijojo
Name ;; armored
Gender ;; male
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Username ;; Kurain
Name ;; Vasuki
Gender ;; Male

ouo
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:03 pm

The Basics
Username ;; FluffyTheUnicorn
Name ;; Aerona
Gender ;; Female

Getting to know Aerona

Her Story
Note;; Story is being told by Aerona, Rukami mentioned shall be linked to below the story.

"Well then lets see... I guess I better start from the very beginning of my life, My mother was a lovely rukami who often suffered with a illness however lucky enough I was born healthy as healthy can be so from there the first while of my life was just me and her since I was stuck in the den being so young. Unlike most kits though I did not know my father, My father had never come to visit me nor did I even know what a 'father' was at the time. When I was only about three weeks my old my mother struggled greatly to even groom herself and her illness was clearly getting the best of her, Raising a kit was just to much for her to handle on her own... I don't quite like talking about this part since it brings back bad memories but one morning my mother would not get up no matter what I did, She did not speak nor move in the sightless and being as young as I was I started to panic and cry... It was painful..."

"I had no clue what I could do however after a few days of my crying another rukami had heard my cries and entered the den, I had never seen another rukami besides my mother at this point so I was very frightened and quickly hid myself under my mothers arms. The stranger quickly caught a hold of the situation that I was in and then spoke to me in a very gentle voice. "Shhh, Little one its okay I won't harm you.... Come with me please and I will do what I can to help you." She said as she then came slowly closer and picked me up in her arms, I was in no spot to fight back being as clueless as I was as well as being very hungry. As she brought me to her home she told me her name was Kennocha and that she was bringing me to a place I can have food where no one would harm me."

"Once there, All I saw was other rukami around me going about there normal lives... It was quite scary for me since I had never been in a place like this before though Kennocha brought me straight past all the other rukami and into a den that was in a cliff side... There I saw a adult rukami who looked almost as scared of me as I was scared of her but then Kennocha spoke "Kaori this kit has quite the history, Please take care of her I'm gonna go talk to my mother Ferrah about this." then Kaori had just simply nodded her head in response. The next two weeks Kaori had opened up to me and was doing her best to try to make me smile, By this time what had happened with my mother was explained to me in details I could understand and well yet I did get attached to Kaori and would cling to her when I was scared I just wasn't happy no matter what she did for me... But then I met 'her', The one who helped me recover and had flipped my entire life around."

"When I had finally become a adult I was trying to make myself useful to the pack that had taken me in, No matter what I tried I just failed to get anything right but as I was trying to see if I had what it took to protect the pack I had met another young rukami who was about the same age as me and her name was Hedwig, We had only talked a few times for the time being. Later on when I had pretty much just given up on doing anything since I had not found a single role I had fit she had approached me and said. "Hmmm... I have heard about you, Are you just gonna give up like that? You lost your mother while still a pup but yet you are still living... Must be a reason for that so are you just gonna really give up? Wait! Your mother died from illness right? Why not try stopping any other kits from suffering how you did?" She had said to encourage me in a rather deep and tough sounding voice and so from there we became friends, She made me laugh and she made me happy... Best of best friends."

"Over time we pretty much knew everything about one another and I did as she said and started to study herbs so I could try to treat any illness or wounds in the pack meanwhile she worked towards becoming the best warrior, However over time I found myself to feel something special for her... I had been told about it before, It was love right? I had already known she believed love to be a weakness and so she would never accept my feelings, So I did my best to keep them to myself even if I wanted to hold her paw or cuddle up next to her at times. To this day I still have yet to tell her my true feelings but we have remained best friends and I think I shall try my best to move on from these feelings rather then risk what we have as friends... But yea, Thats my story so at this point I am the healer of my pack and me and Hedwig have remained best friends."

Rukami mentioned;; Kennocha, Kaori, Ferrah, Hedwig((Hedwig is overdue for aging, I have asked for PK to age her so shes a adult in the story.))

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimetails » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:27 am