Keetin #142 by deertush

Based on Click to view
Artist deertush [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keetin #142

Postby deertush » Sun May 01, 2016 11:38 am

This duiker-inspired darling has been rumored to not only have the classic strawberry scent of the average keetin, but they also carry the essence of something else. I can't seem to point out what it exactly smells like, can you?

Ends May 4th!

Code: Select all
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Gender:[/b]
      [b]Personality:[/b] (must be 200 words exactly)
      [b]Scent:[/b]

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #142

Postby monta, » Sun May 01, 2016 12:05 pm

Username: Beechi
Name: Sanguine
Personality: Sanguine is a fairly odd, volatile, spunky, unlucky, and easily confused character. Named after his russet patches of fur, Sanguine's odd name matches his equally odd personality. He has unusual habits such as flicking at his ears with his long, tufted tail as if they were flies, chewing on his claws, and occasionally even biting his tongue for no reason at all. Whenever he is eating, he tends to get very unpredictable --volatile--and will pounce on anything that comes near him, even his own owner's hand! He carries himself with pride, confidence and determination, despite the fact that he often got stuck in random things, such as a tree, a pothole, and sometimes a trash can... He often gets confused about the smallest things, such as not knowing why a butterfly has butter in the name, when they have nothing to do with butter. He tends to brood and over think on the topic of things such as the stated due to his utter and complete confusion over the topic, causing him to often be in a daze, hence being the cause to his klutzy, unlucky personality, which often causes him to get himself into strange, unusual, and hilarious situations.
Scent: Milk Tea
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Mon May 02, 2016 8:02 am

Username: winkatuck
Name: Chocolatte Mousse (Otherwise known as Choco, Latte or Mousse)
Personality: (must be 200 words exactly)
Scent: Rhubarb
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grengirl » Mon May 02, 2016 11:47 am

Username:
Grengirl

Name:
Hades

Personality:
Hades is a spirited little fellow who is easily tempted and confused, because of this he often finds himself in trouble. His natural curiosity only compounds this knack for trouble.

Hades will pickup anything that looks interesting and experiment with it in every way that strikes him. This usually includes tasting the found objects. This curious habit had left him feeling ill on more than one occasion.
Hades long tassel like tail is always well groomed but not immune to his antics or luck. It has been caught in branches, drawers and cupboard doors just to name a few of the places it has been stuck on more than one occasion.

He can also be quite sweet to those he trusts but as this little Keetin tends to blame his misfortunes on those around him that number is very small. Even if that wrong is imaginary a small treat will often win him back. Chocolate covered fruit is the safest bet to sooth Hades ruffled fur and hurt feelings. This would probably explain the unusual alteration to his scent.

Once any hurt feelings are taken care of he can be very cuddly as he enjoys being stroked and groomed as well. Grooming is one of the few things that keep this Keetin out of trouble!

Scent: Chocolate
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon May 02, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Preparing to quit
I will try to check for messages occasionally before I do
but I might not be able to reply immediately.

Paranormal Help⬅️not how you show respect. Just saying. I'll be leaving very soon too, so don't worry. When I have some time between Adulting I'll rehome my pet and notify y'all. Bye CS.

Other stuff
x, x
Grengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon May 02, 2016 11:52 am

mark
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostFoxInTheStorm » Mon May 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Username: LostFoxInTheStorm
Name: Bruno
Personality: (must be 200 words exactly)Bruno can be an interesting character, to say the least. Despite being sweet and caring, he’s not overly popular…
While his motif is usually a good intention, Bruno often gets misunderstood by his actions. He’s warm-hearted, loyal and quite energetic. However, many don’t see that in him - he can easily come off as grouchy or rude simply because of his sarcasm. Yet, Bruno doesn't understand that and thinks that everyone avoids him because he’s simply not good enough.

If one must simply pick one word of them all to describe him, it should most likely be eccentric or unique.

Scent: Ah... There's a hint of coffee in there somewhere...
My sig will be re-created soon, please stand-by
LostFoxInTheStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Tue May 03, 2016 11:54 am

i didn't feel too connected with 'em anymore, but gl to the rest of you!
Last edited by Max on Thu May 05, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Tue May 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Username;; ege
    Name;; Birch
    Gender;; male
    Personality;; Birch is a fearless adventurer- or so he would like to think. He enjoys being outdoors, but the moment it gets dark, rainy, or stormy he rushes back inside. He easily finds his way in broad daylight, but when the sun goes down or clouds cover the sky, he loses his way. Despite this, he likes to brag about his discoveries and explorations, however mundane they may be ("hey look at this cool leaf I found!"), and even invite other keetins to come with him on his travels. Birch is quite friendly to other keetins, perhaps unbearably so, as he is able to talk to anyone without being shy, and he doesn't consider the fact he might be annoying them. When he is out with others and it begins to get dark he isn't as quick to run to safety, not because he's comforted by their presence but because he doesn't want to be known as a wimp. He tries his best to put on a brave face when faced with "danger," but once he gets home he is clearly relieved to be out of the darkness. At night, he curls up under the covers, relying on his trusty nightlight.
    Scent;; campfire smoke
Last edited by ege on Thu May 05, 2016 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CandiedBarracuda » Wed May 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Congrats!
Last edited by CandiedBarracuda on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
So, I love a lot of things. Food, anime, music, movies, hiking, animals, k-pop, and on and on. Currently in college, woot, it's expensive and exhausting but I low-key love it. Honestly, my hobbies and k-pop keep me going. If I don't stan a group, it's because I don't know them, as I love most kpop groups and listen to music more than I do anything else. I will say I am into some groups' music more than the members, my bad. Lowkey miss Luhan and Yixing, don't @ me, I watch Keep Running everyday. Currently getting into newer groups, because my high-speed processing of new groups sputtered out after NCT for SOME reason.
Too many favorite groups to list, but particularly fond of Got7.
CandiedBarracuda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuIT; » Fri May 20, 2016 3:23 am

Username: Luna Skeffington
    Name: Snap
    Personality: Snap is a smol roll of joy. His favorite foods are:
    Cinnamon rolls
    Gingersnaps
    Pumpkin pie
    Snickerdoodles
    Waffles
    And Cinnamon Twists’
    It's hard to get him to eat anything else, unless their is cinnamon
    on it. Snap never runs out of energy, [it might be because of all
    the sugar he eats] he usually ends up running in circles around
    whoever takes him out. He enjoys the warmth of the sun in the
    mornings and a warm body at night. Snap loves to fly as well,
    he jumps [literally] at any chance he gets to fly. Whether it's in
    a plane, a kite, or jumping off a tree Snap can’t get enough. He
    has a dream to become a terrible dragon one day but is still
    working on the details [I will get back to you when he finds out.]
    but for now he's happy being my adventure companion.
    Snap has a fear of freezers and being left alone, he has to have a
    companion at all times. This is probably because when he was
    younger he was left in the freezer and nearly died. Besides these
    two fears Snap really has no other fears. He has almost broken
    every bone in his tiny body and then some.
    Scent: Cinnamon
QuIT;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me