Based on Click to view
Artist A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ [gallery]
Time spent 2 days, 4 hours
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LoC Adopt #151 - Closed

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Mon May 07, 2018 9:32 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 148 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c
Feel free to also join our Discord!

Hello there!
I got excited for this girl, shes chimeric design!
And for added effect, she has two elements that work well with her design!
This is gonna be a normal adopt, put effort into the form, make it detailed, make it pretty and have fun!
Edit: I also would love to see interaction between you and others in the community to gets relations for this lion!

Ends May 27th

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Female
    [b]Element:[/b] Life and Death
    [b]Allegiance[/b] Pride, Rebels, Oasis, Nomad
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]History:[/b]
    [b]Relations:[/b]
    [b]Extras:[/b]

Last edited by A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ on Tue May 29, 2018 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LoC Adopt #151 - OPEN

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon May 07, 2018 10:05 am

Username: ~HєуRєι~
Name: Desdemona
MEANING wrote:Misery, Unlucky

Element: Life and Death
HISTORY AGES wrote:-Exiled from Nomad Group: 45 years
-Found by Rebels: 103 years
-Death of friend: 203 years
-Ended Element Control Training: 232 years

Voice Claim: Miranda Raison -- "Cassandra Pentaghast"

Allegiance Rebels
Personality: Aimless, Solitary, Empathetic, Scrupulous, Analytical, Emotionally Driven
From the outside shes seen as cold, calculating, asocial, or even blunt at times, though she only stays away as she prefers not to get close to others, as her rather serious exile from the group she grew up in damaged her ability to trust more than anything else, along with her death element having caused harm to a lion she held close to her heart. She feels others emotions in extremes, while not being able to understand most of her own. Those said emotions affect her own greatly, sometimes leading to mistakes or accidents involving her element’s abilities, though most times she simply feels them. She can’t sympathize with others easily, but still will be there to listen if needed. Aside from the emotional drive, Desdemona is rather analytical or perceptive, especially in her rank assignments. While she does her best as she possibly can in her rank, she doesn’t wish to “move up in ranks”, so to speak. No true goal has been realized in her time with the rebellion, other than to support their cause.

Phobia: Taphophobia -- "Fear of Being Buried Alive"
Aside from her rather rational fear of her element hurting others, she has an extreme fear of being buried alive. This could possibly be from a near death experience in her early travels before becoming part of the rebellion. While she won't mention any experiences, she has stated that shes had dreams where she is engulfed in sand, or a rock slide blocks her way out of a small, enclosed area, and she can feel the oxygen be drained from the area as she panics. After waking from these dreams, she sometimes is in an extremely panicked or disturbed state, where she needs several minutes with comfort to calm down.

History: Desdemona’s appearance had startled those in the group she was born to long before her powers started developing, appearing as though pieces of her were missing or replaced with other darker pieces. Described as having eyes that “curse you with it’s haunting, crimson stare”, most weren’t surprised when her death element started to develop. It was only after she later started to develop her life element that the group members started to talk superstition. Some whispered she was part spirit, others she was blessed, but most agreed that she was “cursed”. Even at a young age, her elements were strong and practically untamed, accidentally affecting any and all living creatures around her. The nomad leader had to make a decision and collectively decided that the unpredictable and powerful lioness, when she was a young adolescent, would be forced to leave the group into the unknown sands beyond. For years, the patched lioness traveled on her own, training herself in ways of survival and healing while dealing with her unpredictable and strong developing elements. After not having had a successful hunt in days, 58 years after she was exiled from her home, she collapsed within the territory of a rebel group. Her ears drowned out every sound, making it as if she were experiencing everything in a dream-like state, which did nothing to help her fear when a dark, blurred figure approached her and spoke to her in muffled words. This lion was one of the higher ranks within the rebel group, leading to Desdemona being eternally grateful when they took her in and nursed her to health, with the help of healers. As she recovered, the patched lioness warned those around her of her power’s unpredictability, though most did not heed the warning. Essentially being immediately accepted as a member of the group after weeks being in the infirmary, Desdemona trained with others her age or younger, as a Base Warrior. Having the most control over her death element, she was considered a valuable asset and truly was a natural in the field. For years she forgot how her elements contradicted themselves, how they still were not able to be controlled by her own body. Of course, this was until the realization on how unpredictable her powers were in more dire situations involving fellow group-members. When she and a close friend in a group of Base Warriors encountered a group of Pride lions, short outside their borders, that friend was severely wounded by the attack. The patched lioness was able to run the foes that were left alive, off, wounds scattering their pelt, however she was unable to properly assist her friend. As the fellow group-member lied there, in extreme pain and succumbing quickly to their wounds, and with no healer nearby, Desdemona tried to save their quickly slipping life. Unfortunately she ended up killing them softly with a touch, the exact opposite of what her intentions were. Arriving back at the camp, she expected to be blamed, exiled, however she was instead forgiven and taken out of her rank for special training in helping her control her elements, giving them equal power when she needs them most. It took many years, but she finally has her elements under control for the most part, only leaving her control when her extreme emotions take the logical “reins” and throw them to the side, only keeping her wild mindset at the time.
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Mon May 07, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 13 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LoC Adopt #151 - OPEN

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sat May 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Gorgeous baby <33
If you want relations ive got Ryiah, my lil cub who understands the pain of wielding two elemental opposites. If the character you're planning doesn't associate with cubs, she is in the process of being grown so its all the same. PM me!
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LoC Adopt #151 - Closed

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Tue May 29, 2018 8:26 am

This is now closed!
    Congrats ~HєуRєι~, I hope you enjoy your lion!
    Make sure to check out the discord group and chat with other owners to get her introduced into the world, and reminder of the month adopt cooldown!
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes