Artist Waytown [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ST LCA#004

Postby Waytown » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:37 pm

Back to Main Page

FROSTPAW

A long-furred cream tabby she-cat with mid-low white spotting and heterochromatic eyes (blue & amber)
This cat is an apprentice.

To add this cat to your clan, give me a short story of how she wandered into your territory! Goes to the first person who correctly fills out the form. No marking, please!

Code: Select all
[center]Username & ID:
Archive: [url]link[/url]
Cat Age: (between 6-11 moons)
Prompt: 50-150 words (minimum-maximum)[/center]

This world, it was made for two
It'll never be whole until you open the door

Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ST LCA#004

Postby ArithMedic » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:42 pm

Username & ID: ArithMedic 1064661
Archive: Umbraclan
Cat Age: 8 moons
Prompt:
Frostpaw was walking at night, following the scents and sounds of the creatures around her and generally being a mischievous young cat who snuck out of her den. After much time had passed, she began to become confused. She'd planned to turn back when the sky began to lighten, but there were no signs of sunrise. As she looked up, she realized that there were stray rays of light peeking through the leaves far far above her. It was not the darkness of night that obscured her vision now, but shadows of densely packed trees. The area around her was unfamiliar, she'd wandered somewhere beyond her clan's territory and she did not know how to get back.
[117]
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ST LCA#004

Postby Waytown » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:14 pm

ArithMedic wrote:
Username & ID: ArithMedic 1064661
Archive: Umbraclan
Cat Age: 8 moons
Prompt:
Frostpaw was walking at night, following the scents and sounds of the creatures around her and generally being a mischievous young cat who snuck out of her den. After much time had passed, she began to become confused. She'd planned to turn back when the sky began to lighten, but there were no signs of sunrise. As she looked up, she realized that there were stray rays of light peeking through the leaves far far above her. It was not the darkness of night that obscured her vision now, but shadows of densely packed trees. The area around her was unfamiliar, she'd wandered somewhere beyond her clan's territory and she did not know how to get back.
[117]

👍

This world, it was made for two
It'll never be whole until you open the door

Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me