Postby Kitteh » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:29 pm

[[m] tail length - extra short]
[element - sky]
[nr] face shape, pupil shape, heterochromia
[c] eye shape/size, eyebrows, ear edits, mouth edits, tail edits
[uc] coat: short, whiskers
[r] claws, sharp teeth
[m] iridescence

Oh no! It's the mythical Sprigon of unluck, here on St. Patrick's Day of all days!
This Sprigon may actually be quite misunderstood (or not!) To enter for this special event Sprigon, tell me the legend behind the Unluck Sprigon, and the truth behind what happened!
Code: Select all
Sprigon Name:
Prompt - What's the Legend / Truth behind this Sprigon?:

This ends on the 24th, at CS rollover!
Last edited by Kitteh on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
Kit ⇛ She/Her ⇛ I liek cats
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sprigon #6 | Unluck Sprigon

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:21 pm

Sprigon Name:
Chessie
Prompt - What's the Legend / Truth behind this Sprigon?:
He kooks like the Cheshire Cat, right? Well, a lot of people don't like that cat. Neither do Sprigons, it turns out. They just didn't like how he looked. One Sprigon started this rule that Chessie is unlucky. That even just looking at him could bring you misfortune. Others hearing this rumor began to spread it as well. Soon, it went too far, and it became a legend because one historian Sprigon decided it was a legend. Chessie is clumsy but cute...not unlucky. He doesn't give misfortune, but all the other Sprigons believe he does.

(if I get him, he'll be my MYO baby's mate)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 am

Sprigon Name: Cyrus, aka the "Copycat"
Prompt - What's the Legend / Truth behind this Sprigon?: The Springon of Unluck was once a friendly creature. He used to have a teal fog that would spread through the forest, normally being a sign of his arrival. Cyrus would appear from the fog, other springons complimenting him and being exited for his arrival- for he was one of the far known springons. One day, He discovered an ancient jewel. Touching the jewel, he seemed to have a Cat-Like appearance. He would trek in the bushes in trees, his fog emerging from the forest as he decided to find a few friends. But he was unrecognizable, and they all referred to him as a cat, giving him the nickname of "CopyCat" after the several times he tried to convince them who he was. Runors has it a stray cat would follow springons around and claim to be who he wasn't. So from then on, he began being known as "Copycat." His anger clouding his judgement for not being remembered other than a stray feline, He adjusted to this curse given to him by the strange crystal. He dissapeared, along with his previous identity. It was only until recently, that Copycat was rediscovered- a stray springon in the forest whom heard a suspicious noise. Their eyes slowly gazing towards the trees; a strange fog surrounding them. Suddenly one pair of eyes after another, hundreds of felines and the one and only copycat peered at his presence. Though.. they did not run. they were amazed of the "Copycats" presence. Whether they were really a cat loving springon or just a shining light, maybe.. just maybe.. they could help the copycat remember who he really is, and show them the love he deserves.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:45 pm

Sprigon Name: Carbink
Prompt - What's the Legend / Truth behind this Sprigon?: Legends says that long ago, when the earth was still young and human had yet to roam the earth, the first ancestors of Sprigons crawled up from beneath the crust of the earth. Times were ruly and wild back then. Sprigon fought tooth and nail for territory and food; peace was an unknown in those lands. But a mighty few rose above the rest, to bring order to chaos. Clashes between beasts were put to an end due to the strength of these leaders. Nowadays, those wars are forgotten and far behind us. But some say that those original Sprigon leaders still roam among us today; even if perhaps in a reincarnated form.
Carbink is believed to be one of those old warrior. It's the look he carries in his eyes, as if he has seen far more lives than the average mortal could. The truth is shrouded in mystery... but Carbink is really just a trickster, he likes to keep others on edge. He has a blind eye that he leads others to believe is his scrying eye, but it's all mallarky really.
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:48 pm

Sprigon Name: Jinx
Prompt - What's the Legend / Truth behind this Sprigon?: Poor Jinx has been labeled as Sprigon of misfortune... just his luck. Other Sprigons go out of their to way to avoid coming too close to him lest they find themselves unlucky. If one gets to close and has something bad happen later that day, the others will say they've been 'Jinxed'! So now even his name is synonymous with bad luck. What the others don't realize is, they're right. Jinx does think he's the Sprigon of unluck. Except all the bad luck seems to only fall on him. He always manages to step in puddles, trip over loose shoelaces, take a bite of moldy bread he just bought the day before, stain his fur while eating, slip on a discarded banana peel, be late to meetings due to a series of unfortunate events, and so on. The worst part of it all however is that everyone seems to think it's contagious. The misfortunes would be much easier to stand if he just had a friend beside him. Maybe someday..
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:03 am

Just a reminder that this will be ending at rollover tonight! ^^
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:17 pm

Closed! This post will be updated with a winner!
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:50 pm

ItsAsher0 wrote:Sprigon Name: Cyrus, aka the "Copycat"
Prompt - What's the Legend / Truth behind this Sprigon?: The Springon of Unluck was once a friendly creature. He used to have a teal fog that would spread through the forest, normally being a sign of his arrival. Cyrus would appear from the fog, other springons complimenting him and being exited for his arrival- for he was one of the far known springons. One day, He discovered an ancient jewel. Touching the jewel, he seemed to have a Cat-Like appearance. He would trek in the bushes in trees, his fog emerging from the forest as he decided to find a few friends. But he was unrecognizable, and they all referred to him as a cat, giving him the nickname of "CopyCat" after the several times he tried to convince them who he was. Runors has it a stray cat would follow springons around and claim to be who he wasn't. So from then on, he began being known as "Copycat." His anger clouding his judgement for not being remembered other than a stray feline, He adjusted to this curse given to him by the strange crystal. He dissapeared, along with his previous identity. It was only until recently, that Copycat was rediscovered- a stray springon in the forest whom heard a suspicious noise. Their eyes slowly gazing towards the trees; a strange fog surrounding them. Suddenly one pair of eyes after another, hundreds of felines and the one and only copycat peered at his presence. Though.. they did not run. they were amazed of the "Copycats" presence. Whether they were really a cat loving springon or just a shining light, maybe.. just maybe.. they could help the copycat remember who he really is, and show them the love he deserves.

Winner! I love this little story of him making the best out of his curse, and just hanging out with cats instead since he looks like one!
Thanks to everyone who entered!
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups