Plate Dragon #478 by imabanditø

Based on Click to view
Artist imabanditø [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plate Dragon #478

Postby imabanditø » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:37 pm

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

🌟 traits 🌟
[nr] eyelashes, eyebrow edit, expression
[c] horn edit, tail spike edit, claws, colored sclera
[uc] 1 shaped scale, 1 shaped plate, tail edit, iris edit, pupil edit, eye shape edit, glowing parts (horn, star scale, tail spike)

🌟 rarity 🌟
uncommon

pd 478 won by BaachenBits 1064075

myo with 3 uncommon traits + unlimited common and nr traits won by Aizaka 995625

i actually really like this guy ,, i had so many good ideas that i couldn’t make work/look right (such as: telescope shaped plate, telescope shaped scale (<— actually that one turned out good but i thought the star fit better), and pd constellation tail spike) but maybe those’ll be real one day <//3

ANYWAYS to enter, tell me what this plate dragon’s favorite constellation is and why! 20 words minimum, no maximum <3 feel free to add art too if you’d like!

Code: Select all
[b]username + id:[/b]
[b]pd name:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

ends on april 19 at cs rollover! (18 —> 19)
Last edited by imabanditø on Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plate Dragon #478

Postby BaachenBits » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:00 am

Marking for entry
Might add some art later.

username + id: BaachenBits
pd name: Tabitha
prompt: Her favorite constellation is Orion.
It didn't use to be. She had an obvious love of Astronomy, and she simply thought that "Orion" was a cool name! But then she met someone. And that someone looked up at the stars with her. She taught her friend how to identify different stars, and how to locate Orion by pointing out the string that made his belt. That someone would say "Everytime I'm alone at night and I look up at the stars, I'm immediately drawn to Orion's constellation. And it makes me think of you!"
And ever since then, Orion has been her favorite constellation. When she looks up at the stars and she is drawn in by Orion.... she thinks of her.
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOSTINUNKNOWN » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:25 am

username + id: LOSTINUNKNOWN 1002427.
pd name: Lear.
prompt: Her favorite constellation is that of Apus solely due to the fact that the single, strewn cluster of stars bound by the aforementioned name, befrilling a darkened sky, reminds her of what once was and would never be again.
LOSTINUNKNOWN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:19 pm

username + id: Aizaka + 995625
pd name: Nova
prompt: Nova's favorite constellation is the Vulpecula. It's named for 'little fox', but Nova always thought of a bird in flight when they saw it. It was one of the first constellations they were shown when they were young, and it's always one of the first ones they look for in the night sky. :3

Added art ^_^

Image Oekaki post here
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 am

username + id: Zentropy + 75749
pd name: Medea
prompt: The Pleiades! A small cluster of stars that can be found just to the northwest of Orion's bow. She likes this constellation in particular because it reminds her of her own large family and she feels comfort from knowing that, no matter what, they will always stick together.
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SylphTheDragon » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:09 pm

username + id: SylphTheDragon + 1097719
pd name: Pyxis
prompt: Their favorite constellation is Pyxis, for obvious reasons! Although other than it being their name, it also happens to be the compass constellation, which they like because it brings them a sense of comfort; when they look up at the stars, they feel as though they’ll be able to find their way in life no matter what.

🌸
🌸
SylphTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnxietyBlackStar » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 pm

username + id: AnxietyBlackStar #
pd name: StarStruck Dancer
prompt: There favorite constitlation is Draco, being the dragon constitlation it is there favorite due to the fact it resembles them so much as well as they find it fascinating!
Hello! My name is Anxiety!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image
I do art.. https://toyhou.se/18169834.-examples-of-art-/gallery if you are interested that's my examples on toyhouse! I also have a Deviant art though https://www.deviantart.com/venusthehothico thank you for reading! check out my species maybe? https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4804670&p=140154292#p140154292 like dragons? Like Mantis? Join the mantid discord and get your own MYO In our current event thats happening!! https://discord.com/invite/VAnks78ZYZ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image I like hugs, if you wanna give me one go ahead!

http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/VenusTheHothico.png
-----------------------------------
Name Preference: Venus
Birthday: Nov. 9th
Commissions: Open | I take C$ for them!
PM(S): Open
Favorite animal(s): Bunnys, Cats, specific types of dogs, And birds / Lizards and snakes!
Favorite Fantasy animal(s): Dragons, Griffins, Hippogriffs, werewolves, Chimeras, Basilisks, Imps, Pegasus and more!
AnxietyBlackStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:05 pm

BaachenBits wrote:Marking for entry
Might add some art later.

username + id: BaachenBits
pd name: Tabitha
prompt: Her favorite constellation is Orion.
It didn't use to be. She had an obvious love of Astronomy, and she simply thought that "Orion" was a cool name! But then she met someone. And that someone looked up at the stars with her. She taught her friend how to identify different stars, and how to locate Orion by pointing out the string that made his belt. That someone would say "Everytime I'm alone at night and I look up at the stars, I'm immediately drawn to Orion's constellation. And it makes me think of you!"
And ever since then, Orion has been her favorite constellation. When she looks up at the stars and she is drawn in by Orion.... she thinks of her.

congrats, you’ve won!! i thought your entry is super cute <3

i’d also like to award a myo with 3 uncommon traits + unlimited common and nr traits to Aizaka 995625! i loved your entry as well, and the art is awesome >:D
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:07 pm

^_^ Congrats BaachenBits! <3

And thank you imabanditø! :3 <3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:55 am

Aaaaahhh!!! Thank you so much! She is just so very pretty TTwTT And she has a deep personal meaning to me..
Just don't think too deeply about the story... it's definitely not based on personal experience or anything.... >>
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me