Stars #3535 by Swishy & Broken

Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3535

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat May 04, 2024 4:36 pm

Doodle cat- but it must be a cat who has a role in-lore!
(IE Your leader's father, a warm and beloved elder of [clan])

basically you just draw a cat and i make it (but like, a stars legal version)
explaining the importance of this character's role will boost your chances to win
Ends 5/10 at 9pm cdt

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description:
Owner:
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3535

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Sat May 04, 2024 5:14 pm

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Havoc
Clan: xx (Second clan)
Prompt:

Image (the red things are painted on runes, cannot draw them but they're rounded squares with squiggles at the end, also half blind with angy expression)

Havoc is one of the oldest cats in the clan. He, along with the other 2 guides of the clan are the first cats that made it through the a particularly bad case of rabies. It became a pandemic in less than a month. The pandemic became an "apocalypse". Only three cats had gotten rabies vaccinations and had enough survival instincts to be weary of humans and other animals. Havoc is the one who found Mordecai who'd been wandering alone about 9 years after the apocalypse had wiped out everyone except the guides.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Embergleam » Sat May 04, 2024 5:58 pm

Username: Embergleam
Cat Name: Cloverpatch
Clan: In The Wake Of Giants
Prompt:

Cloverpatch is the former medicine cat of Whisperwind's birth clan. She was the first cat to treat Whisperwind like a living creature with thoughts and feelings rather than a weapon. While she couldn't prevent mad leader Jaggedstar's cruelty, she worked long and hard to mitigate the worst of its effects. When that failed... well, herbs can harm as well as heal, and a sick leader is infinitely easier to dethrone than a healthy one.

(Cloverpatch is named for a clover-shaped marking on her flank, just in case that didn't translate into my doodle! ><)
Be the nonsense you wish to see in the world.
He/him| Image | ADHD
Raven Ridge Stables
Embergleam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sun May 05, 2024 1:25 am

Username: KittyandCat
Cat Name: Quicksand
Clan: HollowClan
Prompt:

black-based sunshine charcoal rosetted tabby w/ low white - both front paws are white

Tall, lithe but muscular, thin-furred and short-tempered, Quicksand was a cat all of HollowClan looked up to. She was fast, strong, dedicated. She didn’t take disrespect, knew her worth, but was rarely anything harsher than cold and curt. She was the perfect warrior.

That’s why Peryton chose her, he said. Both her body and mind were strong, perfect for his offspring… That’s right, the medicine cat had asked her to be the mother to his kits. Not for the sake of love, but because the tom’s visions of the future- visions of catastrophe- had convinced him only a cat in his lineage, of his blood, could stop them. Peryton’s only true love was StarClan, and Quicksand knew this- Peryton had been very clear when asking her if she was willing to help him in this regard that he didn’t love her as anything more than another one of his clanmates.

She agreed. But the tom’s stupid, almost childish questions, endeared her. “Does not having a tail make it harder to balance? I wouldn’t want any of the kits to be clumsy, what if they get hurt when one of the prophecies comes true?” “Your ears are so big- can you hear more than a normal cat? Oh, I guess you wouldn’t know that.” And his frequent checking up on her in the nursery- both to check her health and to ask how he could make her more comfortable, what prey she felt like today- began to make her, to her own shame and annoyance, fall for the tom.

When the kits were born, Quicksand did care for them- but her bitterness had festered by then. She provided what they needed physically- milk, the warmth of her body, safety- but rarely what they needed emotionally. Peryton was no better, favoring one particular kit who he urged to become a medicine cat (and who would grow up to be HollowClan’s deputy instead). Neither parent ever meant any harm, but neither were really looking for a family… Peryton merely wanted an heir, and Quicksand was doing him a favor, only to fall in love and into bitterness in the process.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sun May 05, 2024 5:32 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Cat Name: Cry of the Green Jay - "Cry"
Clan: Tribe of the Lion's Tooth
Prompt:
A cat of few words, Cry is a quiet and reserved she-cat of the Tribe and despite her silent demeanor, she is a cat who Tooth trusts in deeply. Cry is able to contact their Ancestors who live among the stars, they often relay messages in the form of visions to Cry who then tells Tooth what is to be expected or what may soon come. These visions can be both good and bad, and unknown. But no matter the message's details, Cry is a trustworthy Aster who will always get the message to those who need to hear it.
The most common way she receives visions is through sleep, for an unknown reason, their Ancestors seem to be able to contact them easier this way...but these times are often risky if a vision occurs to Cry when she is away from the Tribe. Thankfully, she's never alone though!
She is accompanied by a Green Jay, who ironically is the exact opposite of her. The jay is loud and obnoxious at times, but is a loyal and protective companion to Cry. Her friend is also a great deal of protection to her when she is asleep in a vision with the Ancestors as she is vulnerable. The Green Jay doesn't sleep or rest during those times, and will perch quietly on her shoulder, waiting for Cry to awaken from her slumber. Her companion once wounded her when she startled it from sleeping, she never lost her sight but she is marked by scars across both of her eyes. Despite the scars, Cry treasures her friendship with the jay, and the jay feels the same way.
A loyal she-cat to her Tribe, Cry continues to receive and send messages to their Ancestors whenever it is needed. With her beloved companion beside her, everything will be okay.

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun May 05, 2024 6:24 am

Username: canadianhowl
    Cat Name: Outlaw
    Clan: https://toyhou.se/canadianhowl/characte ... er:2458110
    Prompt:
    IMG_4787.png
    IMG_4787.png (276.35 KiB) Viewed 339 times

The heir of chaos… the next in line to the dictator
    Outlaw was raised since she was a small kitten with two other kittens. She was founded by Longanfrost and was grown and taught everything she needs to know. Her and her adopted siblings loved playing and learning so when it was time to finally learn how to be a hunter, Outlaw didn’t hold back. She wanted to impress Longanfrost she wanted to be like him. The way he stood was regal and the words he spoke were wise. He was tough and feisty… that’s who she wanted to be. Outlaw and her adopted siblings trained day and night but one of the three ran away unable to finish the mission. She and another stayed to carry out the plan Longan always hinted at. That day came.

Outlaw and her sibling stuck to their plan and ambushed the leader and deputy on patrol. Longanfrost who was with them covered for them and raced away to grab help. He signaled for their leave and they were never caught… only one cat knows if Outlaws actions. When Nightpanther got a look at her he feel head over heels. Even if she was the rogue in the act he couldn’t help it. Though she has no care for romance. She follows Longanfrost and eagerly went to help take a position in the new dynasty overseen by Draco.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Sun May 05, 2024 8:04 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: Whisper
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: Dom White!! I don't know if pink eyes count as albino(only red?), but pink eyes if possible? or purple!

Whisper is the Guardian of the "Haunted Tunnel's" Map of Territory
BoneFrost was the first cat to explore these tunnel's, Read his story here!
Eventual mate to BoneFrost, they couldn't stay apart once he entered the tunnels for the first time, he felt drawn back time and time again. Eventually Whisper wants to leave the tunnels, she's not actually guarding them, she's guarding the portal in them, with her gone/her power gone, the Fae are released! then the clan has to learn how to cohabitate

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Sun May 05, 2024 10:19 am

Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name: the Hero
Clan: Aether
Prompt: Image

A single, tiny kitten was found on the doorstep of an orphanage in the slums. No note card with a name, just a single tattered blanket that practically fell apart just from picking the kitten up. The orphanage had too many occupants already, but they couldn't just abandon such a small thing to die. They took in yet another hungry mouth.

In Faretta, names were special and had to be given by a family member or close relative. Most orphans were given a name before being left there, but this was an unfortunate case where the kitten was left nameless. The closest the orphanage could give him to a name unless he was adopted was "the grey one". He was often called Grey for short, but it was more a title than a name.

He was never adopted. He remained nameless through his coming of age.

Once he was deemed a legal adult, he signed up for the Silver Knights. If a cat made a great achivement or contribution, they could be granted a last name. He figured he could get a first name along with it. Shortly after he signed up, the neighboring country of foxes started a bunch of border skirmishes. It was practically a war, even though neither county declared it.

He thought this would be his chance to prove himself and earn a name. While he wasn't greatly skilled in combat, he was an excellent tactician. He saved many lives with his tactics and the battles he participated in were over quicker than any of the other skirmishes. By the end of the war, he was deemed a hero.

Unfortunately, his contributions were so great that rather than being granted a last name through honorary nobility, he was given the title of Hero.

At the ball thrown in his honor, he was surrounded by shecats desperate to grab the attention of the Hero. He was nearly blinded by their fancy clothes and sparkling jewelry and he slipped away to a balcony that was occupied by a shecat in much simpler clothing. He at first assumed she was a servant and began to pick up some small talk with her. After much conversation, he learned she was actually the daughter of a poor count that had little interest in high society.

He fell for her that night and soon asked for permission from her parents to court her. It was a beautiful romance, they courted for several months before he proposed to her.

After his proposal, Lily, that was her name, whispered a name to him. Once they got married, she would become family and could give him a name officially at the same time as he would be given her last name per their culture.

They would have had a beautiful future.

The Hero was poisoned on the morning of their wedding, his body first found by his beloved. She made sure that the name she would have given him was carved onto his gravestone.
Last edited by ArithMedic on Thu May 09, 2024 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Mon May 06, 2024 4:02 pm

Username: Thani
Cat Name: Quill
Clan: Pandora
Prompt:

After the battle in the Fields of Hope when Pandora; Mother of the Gods struck down the Tower keeper Anima, two major things happened.
The balance of light and dark had once again been tipped in the favor of darkness. And the Tower that was once the centerpoint of the Fields of Hope was now lie in ruin, its magic ascending to the sky and seemingly evaporating into the aether.
However only a fool would really believe that the magic just dissipated.

Magus was one of the old-world gods, his title was the God of Wisdom. When Pandora began killing them off to build a new paradise he sealed himself into the tower to keep himself safe, but in turn he also trapped himself inside.
Countless centuries his essence lie in the tower, giving it its ability to keep track of everything that had ever happened since that point. Every conversation and every action ever made by the gods and mortals were written down in realtime and stored in the tower in the many neverending shelves of books.
And with every book there was a quill, carefully scrawling each word with its endless supply of ink.

And now that the tower had been destroyed Magus stood in his old form once more,somewhere to the North-east, where he intended to gain his energy back to conspire to take down Pandora for what she did to his long lost friends.
However he had a more pressing matter to attend to at the moment. For beside him, seemingly coming from the same magic that he was reformed with, lay another being.
A deep purple and blue she-cat lie on the ground unconscious, with a small black leather bound book strapped to her side and a small quill laying on the ground near her.
Somehow another being had been created from nothing, because he did not recognize this cat as one of the old-world gods.

Soft eyes flutter open to reveal striking pairs of white orbs with yellow sclera. And as she awoke beside Magus she began to panic, quickly looking to her book and then around her on the ground for something.
“Looking for this?” he would hold the quill out towards her, finally catching her attention.

The purple she-cat frantically grabbed the quill from his mouth and tucked it away into the book strapped at her side, where it belonged.
She then stood herself up, a little wobbly at first before getting her footing on the solid ground. She looked around for a second before looking back towards Magus
“This isn't Altalune? Where the hell are we?”

Quill is from a world called Altalune, where alien-like cats exist. She was transported to the world in which Pandora exists when the old-world god of Time was killed. In a last effort to find something to help in his last moments he searched through many timelines to find someone with magic that could help them eventually take down Pandora for what she did. When she got pulled from her timeline she was mixed up with Magus' magic and went into the tower with him, manifesting as her magic leatherbound book Anima used to write the gods deaths into existence(Which ultimately led to his downfall. Maybe don't mess with fate like that man sdfkgljdsf).
Quill does not have any Qualms with Pandora and her only goal is to find a way back to where she came from, and she suspects that Pandora could help her do just that. However because she is traversing this unknown land with Magus as a guide she has to keep her true intentions hidden, telling Magus she is willing to let him use her book to kill Pandora if he takes her to where the tower fell. Because Magus is weak it takes a while before he is ready to begin travelling so the two of them grow close, with Magus seeing her as some sort of a daughter figure. This obviously causes a lot of tension later on, when it is eventually revelaed that Quill had no intentions to let Magus use her book. She then tries to explain to him that writing something in the book that has not happened that you want to happen could be dangerous and could backfire. She obviously can not prove this because she has never done something like that but she just has a feeling- Which is not a good enough answer or reason for Magus, who is blinded by his pure hatred for Pandora and would do anything to take her down.
Magus becomes somewhat desperate and dangerous. Then in attempting to take the book by force, he in turn forces Quill to write something in the book to stop him..To protect him. Because after all that time, despite her indifference towards their plight against Pandora, she cared about Magus and wanted no harm to come to him.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Tue May 07, 2024 5:43 am

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Shadow of an Osprey "Osprey" Vedo
Clan: The Blessed Lupus
Prompt:

Osprey was a former loner living on the outskirts of the Blessed's territory. His name, while unique to the cats of the Blessed, is actually carried down from his ancestors. As a descendant of the Souls of Harmony, he was bestowed a name fitting of their tradition by his mother, one of the last surviving Harmony cats. He goes by Osprey for short, but upon joining the Blessed he requested to keep the full name to continue remembering his heritage.

The loner's history is shrouded in mystery as he shares very little with his newfound kin. The one aspect he keeps most secret from all of them is the truth regarding the necklace he wears upon his neck and his missing left eye. To his kin, it was a passing gift from his mother. However, to him it is far more than that... Several seasons prior to his becoming one of the Blessed, Osprey's mother was ill with a violent ailment. He had spent an entire moon caring for her while she was hardly able to move, to eat, to drink, or to even breath. In a desperate attempt to keep the one cat he cared most for in the world alive, he decided to travel to the former land of the Souls of Harmony. The tom had carried his mother the entire journey to the mountains where he visited the sacred hollow found within their old land. There, he pleaded to his ancestors to spare his mother's life as she was the final living cat of the Harmony. While pleading, a spirit told him he could bring his mother back but they required a sacrifice. The sacrifice was his left eye, which he gave with little hesitation. He wasn't aware, however, that the spirit who spoke was no an ancestor of the Harmony, but a malicious spirit which brought the destruction of the Harmony. Rather than bringing his mother back to life, the spirit imbued her spirit along with the spirit of every deceased Harmony cat into the gemstone held upon his necklace. He was then burdened to carry the fates and desires of all of his ancestors- forever unable to remove the necklace and forever to live a life of immortality.

After the sacrifice was made, he had returned to where he lived on the outskirts of the Blessed's territory. Alone to his thoughts and the forgotten dreams of those long dead. He spent many moons learning how to cope with all the voices that occupied his heart and mind. It was a grueling time, filled with lonesome suffering. That is, until he is eventually found by Elowen, a new Arbiter of the newly reformed Blessed. She informs him that the Blessed are changing their ways and are looking to welcome any loners or rogues who wish to join. She mentions how she had a dream of him joining and is wishing for him to become an Arbiter alongside her. Dumbfounded, he agrees to join but doesn't agree to become an official member until he sees what it is like. As the "rank" on the form above spoils, he eventually caves and becomes the first ever tom-cat arbiter.

The future remains uncertain for the tom. None of his newfound Kin know of the secret of the necklace or his immortality either. What Osprey and the Blessed are unaware of is that there is an approaching threat the Harmony is awfully familiar with. The same malicious spirit that brought the downfall of the Harmony followed Osprey to his newfound home. And they seek to bring forth ruin to these cats as well. Will Osprey be able to protect these cats he now calls family? Or will they be doomed to suffer the same fate the Harmony endured many seasons before?

Kinda bonus for the entry. But if you want to read a little excerpt I wrote about Osprey's Sacrifice, I have written it here: <3

Last edited by Hazelfang on Sat May 11, 2024 3:36 am, edited 10 times in total.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me