Stars #3540 by canadianhowl

Based on Click to view
Artist canadianhowl [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3540

Postby canadianhowl » Mon May 06, 2024 10:05 am

What was their relationship with their parents like?

Ends 5/12 at 11:59pm MST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: solid chocolate
[C] whiskers, sclera
Owner: Archaeopteryx.
Last edited by canadianhowl on Fri May 17, 2024 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3540

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Mon May 06, 2024 10:12 am

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Onyxar
Clan: x/x
Prompt:

wip :3
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Mon May 06, 2024 11:01 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: DragonBreath
Clan: FairCountry
Prompt:

DragonBreath had great parents, they raised him to be proud and strong. DragonBreath wanted to strike out on his own, to know more and do more. His Parents were sad to see him go, but they are so proud to have such a hard working, independent son.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvi_mads » Mon May 06, 2024 4:22 pm

Username:Sylvi_mads
Cat Name:MudSkipper
[Clan:[url= https://toyhou.se/sylvi_mads/characters/
Prompt:
Mudskippers relationship with her parents is.. rocky.. to say the least.During the great plagues kf the mangrove Mudskipper’s mother,WiltedTail, caught sick and never recovered. her father,GeodeRumble always disliked the kit. He thought she was the reason tbag Wiltedtail was gone. When the kit got sick, he could barely care less She was mostly taken care of by her aunt, Daisyfawn, who would care for her like her own alongside the queens other kits. DaisyFawn helped to nurse the kit back to health alongside the healers, letting her survive to her grown ages where she now lives as a healer with her small dragon as an assistant
Blu, She/Her, Mst
Toyhouse
Sylvi_mads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rawr-Horse » Tue May 07, 2024 8:13 am

Username: Rawr-Horse
Cat Name: Newteye
Clan: Flight of Startled Birds
Prompt:
Newteye's relationship with her parents was nearly nonexistent, as both her parents met unfortunate fates when she was a young kit. She was raised by a queen, Tame Sun, who no longer had the ability to have kits, but continued to help those who did, or those who needed it. She was an older cat, from a different clan entirely, but she had always done well by the clan, and was dedicated to raising kits. Her relationship with Tame Sun was good, but as she got older, and her connection to the spirits became more apparent, Tame Sun withdrew from Newteye, and unfortunately passed while Newteye was off apprenticing. She was never told how it had happened, and her reaction was outwardly mixed. Her apprenticing had been hard, and had worked on breaking down any familial ties she had, which muddled her emotions. Eventually, she was capable of experiencing the heartbreak of losing the only solid parental figure in her life. She quickly dedicated herself to her position, partially to cope, and partially because she had little other bonds to worry about anymore.

It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Rawr-Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Tue May 07, 2024 4:16 pm

Username: Archaeopteryx.
Cat Name: Coffeebean
Clan: Enurian
Prompt: Like most others after the calamity, Coffeebean just doesn't really talk to her parents anymore. She doesn't hate them, doesn't loathe them, and still views them in a fond light. It's just that all of her experiences are fundamentally different from her parents, something that makes it hard for them to relate to her and something that has slowly pushed her away over the years.
She does think of them often, though, and many things in her day to day life remind her of them. As if what they could've been haunts her every movement. The fresh bread she makes in the morning reminds her of the way her mother taught her to roll out the dough, and she can smell her father in the collection of herbs and spices she has—he was always spilling them on himself.

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Wed May 08, 2024 8:38 am

mark!
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Fri May 10, 2024 3:41 pm

Username: ArithMedic
Cat Name: Firefly Wind
Clan: Aether
Prompt:
Firefly cut off contact with her parents a long time ago.

Although she feels bad for leaving her younger sister behind, there was no way she could support them both on her own and she had to get away. After their grandfather's death, their father squandered the family fortune with gambling and their mother was no better, taking out debt to buy expensive jewelry and clothes once the money ran out. The debt-collectors were practically knocking on the door.

Once Firefly had hit adulthood, her income was no longer owned by her parents. It was her only chance to escape the nightmare she'd grown up in.

They'd tried to contact her one time, begging her for money. They stopped after she sent the letter back labeled "unknown recipient" in what was clearly her handwriting.

She'd never regret her choice.
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Tue May 14, 2024 11:37 am

Username: Skywardthedragon
Cat Name: Asimina Woodsy
Clan: Company of Fools
Prompt:
Her family is great. She likes them. She doesn’t have anything to complain about. Anything a reasonable weyr would complain about, anyway. She has never had to worry about food, or feared for her life in her own home. She grew up with everything a kitten needs for a good life, and quite a few things she wanted, too.

But she’s lonely. Her only friends are her mother’s old companions from her adventuring days; they teach her games learned from humanoid species and talk about the grand life of dungeon-crawling. It’s interesting, but not her style. She wants to talk about the small things, such as a little spider she saw weaving its web across a hollow log, or the songbirds that, in the heat of the daylight when most weyrin are sleeping, swoop down to take bits of shed hair left around the village to weave into their nests.

She feels guilty when she leaves her village to strike out on her own, even though her parents reassure her that she’s fine. All kittens go through a phase of wanderlust, after all, and that’s what lets them grow.

She almost wishes they were angry. Then, she wouldn’t be so conflicted about leaving them forever.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 17, 2024 4:51 am

Archaeopteryx. wrote:Username: Archaeopteryx.
Cat Name: Coffeebean
Clan: Enurian
Prompt: Like most others after the calamity, Coffeebean just doesn't really talk to her parents anymore. She doesn't hate them, doesn't loathe them, and still views them in a fond light. It's just that all of her experiences are fundamentally different from her parents, something that makes it hard for them to relate to her and something that has slowly pushed her away over the years.
She does think of them often, though, and many things in her day to day life remind her of them. As if what they could've been haunts her every movement. The fresh bread she makes in the morning reminds her of the way her mother taught her to roll out the dough, and she can smell her father in the collection of herbs and spices she has—he was always spilling them on himself.

Congrats!
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items