Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

pony redesign by ♥ mizu

Based on Click to view
Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pony redesign

Postby ♥ mizu » Wed May 15, 2024 7:13 am

i haven't forgotten about this base i made, i'm gonna finish it eventually lol. but for now this is a redesign of her! does anybody have name ideas? all i know is that she's a crystal pony x kirin. because of her mixed heritage, her horn is disfigured and she struggles to control her magic like other unicorns. she can handle smaller spells and likes performing little tricks, but anything more complicated than teleportation is pretty unstable - despite this, though, she does have a surplus of magic. it's quite frustrating for her.

she's also, like, a REALLY distant cousin of cadance, hence the similar-ish colours. like they're so distantly related that she doesn't even know it. she's just a common pony, which leads me to my next question: what do you guys think her actual talent should be ? 😭😭 i like her design i just don't know what to do with her!!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pony redesign

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed May 15, 2024 7:15 am

This design is so prettyyyy... the cutiemark makes me think of like, maybe a talent in magic illusions?
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuxedo Mask » Wed May 15, 2024 7:23 am

Oh I freaking love her
Tuxedo Mask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Wed May 15, 2024 10:22 am

Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:This design is so prettyyyy... the cutiemark makes me think of like, maybe a talent in magic illusions?

thank you!! i think i like that idea, and it could reflect in her personality too maybe. she's double sided perhaps?

KingOfTheWildThings wrote:Oh I freaking love her

eee thank you ren!!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me