Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

drawing of the smooth i got from pound (commisions open) by berketexspet

Artist berketexspet [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

drawing of the smooth i got from pound (commisions open)

Postby berketexspet » Sun May 19, 2024 4:33 pm

hello chicken smoothie. Today is a drawing i made. today is a drawing of the smooth i got from the pound. His name is stephano I think that is spanish name. hola chicken smoothie! (that is spanish for hello) they are from 2013 and they are a very uncommon. when i adopted it i thought it was already adopted because i got the message saying it was, and when i went back it said i already adopted one so my ears folded down. however, when i checked my invantory it say i got it! yippie! i know the body doesn't look the greatest, but that is because when i left the tab for a little bit the color whell wasn't working so i used the smudge tool to spread the green i already put down. I'm happy with the smooth i got, but id like to know what smooth YOU got from the pound! please do not say that this is bad and ai generated. If you tell me that my art is bad and ai generated i will tell my tomboy best friend berketex and she will never ever EVER trade with you again. but mostly because if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all! also, i'm commisioning anywhere between 3-58 chicken smoothie dollars for art because my mom spends her money on cigarettes instead of me so i need to do commisions to get chicken dollars and my revenue is drying up. and remember, the more chicken dolalrs, the more good the art! (the attached image is stephano)
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-05-19 002804.png
Screenshot 2024-05-19 002804.png (57.18 KiB) Viewed 127 times
Image Have a smooth-tastic day!
berketexspet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: drawing of the smooth i got from pound (commisions open)

Postby KrillTakoyaki » Mon May 20, 2024 2:52 pm

Amazing work as always! He has a very friendly smile, and the streak of green really makes the design pop! I missed the same pound you got best boy Stephano from, but here's a recent grab I got :)

xImage
┌───────┐

🪻Charlie 🪻

🪻They 🪻

🪻Adult 🪻

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

└───────┘

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘻𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦.
𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵.
𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥: 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.
𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

ImageImageImageImageImage

┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
KrillTakoyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berketexspet » Mon May 20, 2024 3:06 pm

KrillTakoyaki wrote:Amazing work as always! He has a very friendly smile, and the streak of green really makes the design pop! I missed the same pound you got best boy Stephano from, but here's a recent grab I got :)

woah, thats so cool! I'M waiting to get either sunback, sorbet dog, or pastel dog from the pound or omg so rare butterfly wolf
berketexspet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joe cool » Mon May 20, 2024 3:24 pm

Wow I love this art so much can I please commission you? I would be so happy if I can thank yoyu
snoopy | any pronouns
snoopy connoisseur and promoter

joe cool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyliePearl » Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 pm

He's a goofy lil guy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

Hopelessly addicted to Candy Crush

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berketexspet » Tue May 21, 2024 12:55 am

joe cool wrote:Wow I love this art so much can I please commission you? I would be so happy if I can thank yoyu

you sure can commision me! just message me with what you want me to draw. it can be a smooth, an OC, a real life animal, or anything else you may want! and remember, the more chicken dollars, the more good the art! and more is always appreciated as a tip.
berketexspet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me