Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: The Race(Comic)[Need Chars]

Postby .galaxy. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Username: Vinyl~Scratch~
Name: Sakari
Look: Image
Cat/Dog: Cat
Breed: Calico
Personality: Very flirtatious. Yet it's a ruse; she acts as if she fancies you, but only to get what she wants. Under that beautiful, innocent face; she's a witty, cunning, devious she-cat.
History: She used to be a sweet house cat; until her owners moved away and left her. She tried to get food from others adn find new housefolk; but they all scorned her and just showed their claws; chasing her away. Infuriated by this, Sakari shunned everyone, and gave those who got to close a few scars they wouldn't forget. Now; however, she is devious, using her flirtatious personality and cunning mind to get what she wants. She hides everything perfectly as well; she can actually make you believe she loves you, and you'll only realize when it's to late.
Slot: Vinyl~Scratch~/Sakari/Calico

Username: Vinyl~Scratch~
Name: Jordan
Look: Image
Cat/Dog: Dog
Breed: German Shepard
Personality: Very outgoing and loyal, eager to make friends and help whoever and whenever he possibly can.
History: He got separated from his owners when he was a pup; but a traveling stray took him in and taught him the ropes. Now he's street smart, well muscled, huge, and a force to be reconed with.
Slot: Vinyl~Scratch~/Jordan/German Shephard
hey i'm jess and i'm a damn gay mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me