Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Short and Sweet Halloween Event by LunarTheCat2047d1f

Based on Click to view
Artist LunarTheCat2047d1f [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Short and Sweet Halloween Event

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:28 pm

Welcome to the SaS Halloween Event!!

Main Page
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

πŸŽƒ Kitchen πŸŽƒ Baking Contest πŸŽƒ Bob for Berries πŸŽƒ Shop πŸŽƒ Make a Costume πŸŽƒ

πŸŽƒ Box of Cookies πŸŽƒ Traits and Rarities πŸŽƒ

amazing gif by Keen!!
A Noise In the Dark

You enter a long, long, alleyway, fear crawling up your spine as you step further into the crushing blackness. A rustle, a crack, until, at last!
A flicker of light at the end, is all you can see, but the sight makes you hopeful. Scurrying futher, quicker now, you find yourself at the end of the long alley. But the sight now is no better. There, on its hindlegs, is a creepy set of glowing eyes. A nearby post flicks on, and it flicks off, giving the road area a first place trophy for creepy. The two eyes blink, and as they do, the light catches it just right. Now, at any other time, it might cross your mind that that is just an inquisitive mouse, perhaps as scared as you are. But in the darkness, shrouding the night in mystery, the only thing you can do is run. After running for about fifteen minutes, you find yourself in a lit up, kinda scary, but fun looking party. Eager to get away from the darkness and spookiness of your previous location, you join the festivities.
So many things lined up! A baking competition, a Bob for Berries place..You can't wait to start. Hurrying forward, you choose your first activity.

It is ready for playing! Just make sure to have a nest and Main mouse first!! ^^
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Night Falls: How to Play

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:56 am

How To Play, Night Falls. Choose Your Own Adventure: Event;

Choose a mouse to be exploring. You are referred to by your chosen mouse. This is before you arrive at the party.
Choose the settings you want.
Only choose from options given to you. Each player will have their own adventure, even in online play.
You have your choice of starting places.
It always starts at dusk, and there will be dangers
Your backpack coh
Your nest location randomizes
As this is an event, no mice that die here will die in the real game, don't worry.
If you can complete the goal, you get one free Magic Mouse, Halloween themed, and one free custom, just no magical edits

The goal is to survive as long as you need to before finding your nest.

You will start at dusk, in your chosen place. Worried, you know you must get home, but the night is no place for a mouse. You'v been out collecting food and lost track of time. You need to hurry.

Creatures to steer clear from:

Coyotes
Snakes
Night birds, like owls
Foxes
Badgers
Rats

Best places to find shelter (With a risk)

Forest Places
Holes in the ground.
Clumps of grass
Under and behind stones
Farm places
In long hay
Barn
Farm Stalls
Under leaves
Plains Places
Rabbit warrens
[/b]River Places[/b]
I hope you can hold your breath! (Hunker underwater, if you see a predator. Most creatures in the ocean and rivers wouldn't know what a mouse is. Hopefully.)
Lake Places
Dig in sand. (This is time consuming, and has a rare chance to succeed. )
Hiding in water is not an option. You would be swept away.
Camouflage. This won't be guaranteed, but for senseless predators it might work.
Under the dock
In reeds
Meadow Places
Long grass
Behind or under rocks
Marshy areas, you can sink too far through, though, and get stuck.
Hegu's Place places
The safest place on the entire map. But you never start here.
No predators
Plenty of food etc
Danger only of humans

Have Fun everymouse!
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Night Falls: Settings

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:57 am

Default Settings for Night Falls

Online play: Off

Hegu's Place: On

Instant Respawn: Off

Do you want these to affect your real game? No

Difficulty Level: Normal

Hard: Little food and water sources, lots of dangers, hard starting place, few items given

Normal: Not many food and water sources, normal amount of dangers, simple set of items (Default)

Easy: Plenty of food and water sources, few dangers, easy starting place, plenty of items given

Do you want scars and injuries to affect your mouse in the real game? No

Do you want the elements, such as rainstorms and sandstorms on? Yes

Natural disasters? Such as tornados, stampedes, you know, things worse than a little rain? Off

Use the code below, and choose your settings
Code: Select all
I want to change my settings

Online play: [u]Off[/u]

Hegu's Place: [u]On[/u]

Instant Respawn: [u]Off[/u]

Do you want these to affect your real game? [u]No[/u]

Difficulty Level: [u]Normal[/u]

Hard: Little food and water sources, lots of dangers, hard starting place, few items given

Normal: Not many food and water sources, normal amount of dangers, simple set of items (Default)

Easy: Plenty of food and water sources, few dangers, easy starting place, plenty of items given

Do you want scars and injuries to affect your mouse in the real game? [u]No[/u]

Do you want the elements, such as rainstorms and sandstorms on? [u]Yes[/u]

Natural disasters? Such as tornados, stampedes, you know, things worse than a little rain? [u]Off[/u]

Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Night Falls

Night Falls

You grab the last seed, and back out of the tall grass. Your tail waves gently in the breeze of dusk, and it rustles your fur. Dusk! You'd better hurry home. The hoot of an owl, and bark of a nearby fox sends your heart racing. If...where IS home? Gulping, you grab your bag of things and start treking in the direction you think you came from.

Code: Select all
I would like to play

Link to the mouse you'll be playing as:

For me:

You begin with:

Food: 100

Water: 100

Energy: 100

Sickness: 0

WIP
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Short and Sweet Halloween Event

Res

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:58 am

Res

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:56 am

Res

Last bumped by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:56 am.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me