Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

the serviette squabble by ♥ mizu

Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the serviette squabble

Postby ♥ mizu » Thu May 02, 2024 11:59 am

guys i have A LOT to share with you. and also i've gotten like 5+ new follower notifs within the past few days so i just wanted to tell you guys that i do these silly little sketches and ramble pretty often. you're gonna see this a lot. i like to infodump and use the oekaki as my diary (i love responses and comments to it tho like it's not personal).

1. I MET GRETCHEN WIENERS GUYS OMGMGPOMG. and charles boyle, and the pontiac bandit. i don't want to share too much because a) i don't want to get sued for copyright and b) my own security, but they're filming something in my city. i was there as they were filming it. i have a photo with gretchen wieners, guys. i'll see if i can get it and crop it just so you can see her actress. she's absolutely GORGEOUS. my one thing is that i was going to get a retake photo with her because i looked stupid and my mouth was agape but she like. didn't even make eye contact with me lol. which is a-ok and i'm not offended because she's a person too and there was a lot going on. but you could tell she'd done this a million times and would forget about me in about 5 seconds. but guys. she also waved TO. ME. while they were filming and she came out, i waved. and she waved back!! i was the only one who waved!!!!!! AND SHE WAVED. OMG. isn't that crazy? i'm not a fangirl, but i am. my japanese friend called me an otaku, she said that means nerd. i told her she was a mimizuh, which means worm. she did not like that.

2. it is my birthday on friday :DDDD

3. my friends and i genuinely get really heated about this whenever it's brought up, and i'm being serious right now. i call serviettes, well, serviettes. and they call them napkins. i'm serious guys i don't want to argue about this anymore and i'm so sick of it because it's genuinely tiring. but it's called a serviette in canada, i'm sorry not sorry. if you call it a napkin you're either from toronto or have lost your canadian-anity to american media. canadian english was heavily influenced by french and we DO use french words like javel and serviette in normal english. i'm not apologising. but my friends basically called me hoity toity.

4. this leads me to my next point. my friends all seem to think i am astronomically wealthy (i am not). i don't know why. this is going to come off as very pretentious and i feel weird writing this because i don't want to be judged. i know this sounds snobby. but i'm going to let them continue to think that. the reason they think this is because i have 3 houses. when my friend (who i don't like), threatened to "bomb my house" i said, "which one" and she said "what" and that's how this started. yes i have 3 houses. 2 of them are on the main city's street, but we don't live there. we rent them out. we definitely could live there if we wanted to (my dad lived there for a while). but i live outside of town. i am not hoity toity. my friends said that i am like those little ladies with their "little teacups, little dresses, little cookies, and they go ooh! ahh!". they basically called me little victorian women. and yes that is the end goal for me. but i am NOT HOITY TOITY. ok. they are CONVINCED i have a lot of money. but i think it's because they're from asian countries and where they're from it's difficult to own more than one house.

another thing to note is that these people themselves are probably wealthier than i. they pay full tuition to go to this boarding school and one of my friends has lived in beijing for 54 generations. like that is.. INSANE. her parents are very high ranking officials and that's all that i can really say

5. GUYS OMGGUMGOI I THRIFTED SO MUCH GOOD STUFF TODAY. my dad is SO mad that i spent money on "garbage", but i'm not because it's almost my birthday. little does he know that it's also his money i spent! anyway. i bought this GIANT jellycat bunny. there was so much jellycat there today, all new with tags. i got a donkey for $4 and that giant rabbit for $8. i also got the mlp school of friendship castle for $6 which is such a dream! it's incomplete but that's ok! i am using it to display my models, but i need to clean it because it is kind of stinky.

i'm looking up the worth of the stuff i got rn on ebay to show you guys.

this is without shipping for the cheapest stuff i could find:
- $185 for the castle
- $90 for the big rabbit
- $~33 for the donkey

this is around $308 and that's without shipping. mind you, the castle is incomplete but the jellycats are NWT and incredibly soft. i don't collect jellycats but i have a few that i like because they're cute and soft. should i go back for the others? they were mainly rabbits i think. but i'm happy i found the jumbo one. here are some photos:

i might add the photo of gretchen here too idk

edit this is a bad phot and it's weird cause it's just her face but.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the serviette squabble

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Thu May 02, 2024 12:34 pm

Happy birthday! Sending gifts :D
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu May 02, 2024 9:00 pm

1. OMGOMGOMGOMG BLISS YOU MET GRETCHEN??!?! THATS SO FREAKING COOL WHAT THE
    ACTUAL HECK. NOW MY BIGGEST FLEX IS THAT I HAVE A FRIEND THAT MET HER :0 OMGOMG
    YOU'RE SO LUCKY EEEEEEEEEEEEE

2. EAJEAEKNEKJANEN GET READY FOR A MASSIVE GIFT >:)

3. it's called a serviette in a lot of places???! i don't get why your friends are freaking out
    about that, it's kind of strange to be frank ;-;

4. YOU ARE NOT HOITY TOITY!!! and having 3 houses is perfectly fine, i'm not rich either
    but my family owns four houses??! i think it's cool that your end goal is becoming a
    victorian woman though, it's the end goal for everyone isn't it

5. NARFNLKJREARKLJREAJLIJ YOU DID NOT GET ALL OF THAT FOR SUCH A LOW PRICE???!!
    LUCKY YOU!!<3 i have to pay like 25 dollars to get a "jellycat yummy lamb" for my
    birthday SOBBING SCREAMING THROWING UP. and omg mlp school of friendship looks
    so cool what?!??!
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri May 03, 2024 3:05 pm

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:Happy birthday! Sending gifts :D

oh my god, thank you hawkie!!

coffee.berry wrote:
    1. OMGOMGOMGOMG BLISS YOU MET GRETCHEN??!?! THATS SO FREAKING COOL WHAT THE
    ACTUAL HECK. NOW MY BIGGEST FLEX IS THAT I HAVE A FRIEND THAT MET HER :0 OMGOMG
    YOU'RE SO LUCKY EEEEEEEEEEEEE

2. EAJEAEKNEKJANEN GET READY FOR A MASSIVE GIFT >:)

3. it's called a serviette in a lot of places???! i don't get why your friends are freaking out
    about that, it's kind of strange to be frank ;-;

4. YOU ARE NOT HOITY TOITY!!! and having 3 houses is perfectly fine, i'm not rich either
    but my family owns four houses??! i think it's cool that your end goal is becoming a
    victorian woman though, it's the end goal for everyone isn't it

5. NARFNLKJREARKLJREAJLIJ YOU DID NOT GET ALL OF THAT FOR SUCH A LOW PRICE???!!
    LUCKY YOU!!<3 i have to pay like 25 dollars to get a "jellycat yummy lamb" for my
    birthday SOBBING SCREAMING THROWING UP. and omg mlp school of friendship looks
    so cool what?!??!

1. YES CAN YOU. BELIEVE THAT?!?!?! SHE WAS SO PRETTY AND SHE'S MY FAV OUT OF THE PLASTICS XD

2. WHAT OMG THANNK YOU!!??!

3. yes, it's traditional canadian english! you'll see it more in manitoba but in ontario you'll still hear it. it's gone out of favour amongst younger people because most media is dominated by american english :]

4.THANK. YOU. and i'm so happy i'm not the only one xD it's really not that big of a deal and i'm annoyed that they keep blowing it out of proportion. it makes me feel weird. and yes vai we need to dress in pretty dresses and have tea together sometime ok??

5. I. KNOW. i paid less than that for everything i got. like can u believe that. the big guy even had his original price and it said he was $129.99 which is insane looool. still can't believe it. i love him!!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me