Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kay by startail;;

Artist startail;; [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kay

Postby startail;; » Sat May 18, 2024 7:23 pm

This is a new character i've been doodling lately.

Still ironing out his look. His original pictures are between my bed and the wall and I cannot reach them. Do not leave your drawing on your bed overnight.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kay

Postby Kayara » Sat May 18, 2024 7:56 pm

He appears to be somewhat dean-coded (the iron giant) n I love that. Still definitely an original character but tired men who still have enough energy to deal with the upkeep of facial hair my beloved <3
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kay

Postby startail;; » Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 am

Kayara wrote:He appears to be somewhat dean-coded (the iron giant) n I love that. Still definitely an original character but tired men who still have enough energy to deal with the upkeep of facial hair my beloved <3

OMG, yes!
oK so, i didn't design him with Dean in mind at all, but once I had a more solid direction for his design, I could totally see it. Originally he had dark red hair, and I still see him with it. But I'm leaning towards black because its natural.
thanks for the comment<3

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups