Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The She-Wolfs destiny ( Part 5 by elenah889

Artist elenah889 [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

The She-Wolfs destiny ( Part 5

Postby elenah889 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Aska watched Plutia carefully. The pack had returned and watch them Origin did not step in. Plutia made the first move attacking Aska. Aska was knocked down very hard. She jumped back up and keep her ground. The when Plutia attack again, Aska doged and attack Plutia biting her in the back close to her neck. Plutia Yelp and shaked her off. Plutia flew in the air and attacked Aka from the sky. Aska got hited hard. She slid arcoss the ground. She got up. Plutia landed. Then the ran at each other and got in a close up fight. The pack was nott shocked by this. Plutia was winnning. when Plutia thought she won the fight she was wrong. Aska jumped up and attack her from behind adn bite Plutias neck. Her long fangs and teeth sank in each time Plutia tried to skae her off. The finaly she killed Plutia. aska very weak colasped on the grounded. Gnome came up and licked her. Aska opened her eyes she say the pup. She licked him back. As Aska got back up Origin came up and said "Should Aska be the lead female in the pack?" Everyone agreed. Aska lead her new pack. Origin be cam her mate. Martel becames Gnomes mate. the pack was in peace ever sense then. Gnome and MArtel lead the pack after Aska and Origin died of old age. To this day every pup and wolf nows the story. saying there names about the brave she wolf with a destiny. ( This was the last chapter and part!!! :cry: But I may make more of different stories please watch out for more by me! Elenah889! :D :D :D :D
Sorry to all those I had rped with, I'm back for good!!

Image Image
Always looking for new Rp's to join~ Just call me Ellie~ ;D
elenah889

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The She-Wolfs destiny ( Part 5

Postby van » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:33 am