Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: "How To Use Oekaki?" Guide

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:13 am

SaschaR wrote:I apologize if this has been asked before but is there a way to add an image into Oekaki? I like to color pick my drawings from my refs but I'll need to adjust some things if that is not possible. Thank you so much! :]

No you can't upload anything into oekaki. My work around is opening my color ref in another art program and getting the hex codes. Hex codes do work in the oekaki.

MoMoYA wrote:hi friends i am trying to use chibipaint 2.0 and i have changed and saved the settings multiple times but each time i open a new drawing in oekaki its in chicken paint??

Huh, maybe it's your browser? I have heard some browsers are picky and need certain settings turned on to use versions of the oekaki. I don't know if this makes a difference but did you clear your cache in your browser before loading a new drawing in the oekaki? If not I would try that.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Darkxwolf17- » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:07 am

Is there any way to upload things made outside of Chikenpaint fo the oekiaki?
πŸ’š β™‘ πŸ’š
|| Fawn || She/They <3 || Fem ||
╔══════════════════╗
"GO MY CHILD, COMMIT CRIME!"

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
|| Scenes :3 || Trading group || My babies <3 ||
πŸ’š β™‘ πŸ’š

Here's a Flagcounter :>
note: Where are my fellow british people-
-Darkxwolf17-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:15 am

SerialDesignation_N wrote:Is there any way to upload things made outside of Chikenpaint fo the oekiaki?

this is answered in the post directly above yours

BlueEyedKite wrote:
SaschaR wrote:I apologize if this has been asked before but is there a way to add an image into Oekaki? I like to color pick my drawings from my refs but I'll need to adjust some things if that is not possible. Thank you so much! :]

No you can't upload anything into oekaki. My work around is opening my color ref in another art program and getting the hex codes. Hex codes do work in the oekaki.

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: all im saying is kendrick should think abt callin up megan

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me