Carolina Shepherd Staff Search-looking for artists & events! by taikunfoo

Based on Click to view
Artist taikunfoo [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Carolina Shepherd Staff Search-looking for artists & events!

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:53 pm

We are currently looking for one artist and one event planner.

The event planner will help us run and plan group events. They should be active on discord, have strong English writing skills, and be able to use google docs. Ability to create create google forms is a big plus! You must be able to run the events fairly and in some cases you may not be able to participate in the events yourself (ie Easter - if you know where the eggs are hidden you gain an unfair advantage over other people participating in the event).
To apply to be an event planner please send me a message on discord with with the following information:
1) Your chickensmoothie username and discord username
2) Why you want to be an event planner
3) Writing examples of three successful summer event hikes describing how someone and their dog ascended the mountain and one failed summer event hike where someone and their dog ran into an obstacle or mishap and failed to ascend the mountain. You can find examples here. Each example should contain your username and one of your Carolina Shepherd's names at least once.
4) A description of any staff experience you have with other closed species or event planning. Links to your work are a plus!
5) A list and short description of any additional skills you have that might be helpful! Ie artist (with examples), python, etc.

If you are interested in the artist positions, please review the genetics thread here and design a dog, listing it's phenotype and genotype. Also include why you are interested and what experience you have designing adopts, plus any links to previous designs or closed species work. Artists are encouraged to design both adopts and puppies resulting from breedings, however if you'd prefer one or the other please mention that in your post(s). Multiple designs to showcase a variety of markings and understanding of genotypes and phenotypes are encouraged.

We will reach out to you if you are selected to join our staff!

Please note that you must use discord to communicate with the other staff.

Staff Resources:
I have prepared an adopt and breeding guide, an artist design guide with pictures of dogs and drawn marking examples on the Carolina Shepherd lineart, a competition and SAR guide, and a rarity guide for your reference. I am always available to answer questions and happy to update any of the guides with your input.

Rewards:
Staff are entitled to a monthly custom provided they complete the following:
Artists must complete a minimum of 5 designs (adopts or breedings) a month to get their monthly staff custom.
The archivist/shopkeeper must keep the google sheets document up to date and complete bank thread tasks once a week to get their monthly staff custom.
The person managing competitions should run competitions every ~5-7 days to get their monthly staff custom.

The event planner does not get a staff custom every month. They will get two staff customs per major event - one for planning the event and one for running the event. Examples of major events include the summer hiking trip, halloween, and the winter holiday event. The event planner will get one staff custom per minor event (ie Easter).

Lines drawn by deertush
Last edited by taikunfoo on Fri May 17, 2024 11:46 am, edited 12 times in total.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carolina Shepherd Staff Search

Postby Julius525 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:47 pm

I would like to offer myself as Archivist/Storekeeper and running competitions!

I'd love to work in this species and as I'm afraid that I don't have yet enough control over genetics and phenotypes to try as artist, I would like to offer myself in anything I'm able to do to help the species grow.
My previous experience was with Rainer Greyhounds as Archivist, here the link to the Cs archives: Adopt Archive, and we used to also have a google doc, but sadly it seems it was deleted by the previous owner of the species, as the lines of the species were sold but neither the new owner kept the species active. I can also send the link if you want to my own private archive of my Beaumont Collies.

I'm pretty active in the site and I'm almost always connected to Discord through PC or mobile, checking at least twice a day.
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:46 pm

I'd love to offer myself as a competition runner.
I have a fair amount of experience in rolling/running competitions in several closed species. My two things I can recall off the top of my head is being a daily adventure & event adventure roller for Lava Lamp Dogs and an event roller for Makoatls.
I haven't done either in a while (2019 for LLDs, 2017? for Makos) but am very familiar with it and easy to catch up to speed.
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:53 am

Yes we are still looking for artists :)
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:43 am

Bump! We are still looking for possible artists! :)
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:34 am

Bump! We are still looking for artists!
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carolina Shepherd Staff Search-looking for artists & eve

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:23 am

Opening up an event planner position!
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carolina Shepherd Staff Search-looking for artists & eve

Postby Julius525 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:33 am

Small bump! Still looking for an event planner and/or artist!
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me