[H] Dogtag, Rare Items [W] UR Lion/Bee, Uncommon WL Pets

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: [H] UR CinBun/Moonswirl, Rare Items [W] Zonkey, WL

Postby Icesky » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:05 pm

Bump!
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:41 am

Icesky wrote:
Hello!
Thank you for looking at my post!
Please don't bump this post, though I appreciate the thought!

[Rules]:

- I don't mind editing trades or receiving suggestions, but if you don't like what I send back then I hope you will put in the same effort that I did and try to edit again! I don't want to do all of the work only for a canceled trade, haha!
--> EXCEPTION: if you don't have your groups locked, I really don't want to stress over which ones are actually for trade or not. If you don't want me to offer on pets you wont trade, please don't ask me to choose which ones I want.
- Pets not in my trade groups are not for trade. If you see pets show up in trading but aren't in a trade group, they slipped through my system. (If you catch any, please tell me and I'll gift you a pet!)
- I like messages, even if they're short and simple! Not necessary of course.
- I'll read your trade rules, but if it's incredibly long then I can't guarantee I'll finish everything. ADHD, you know how it goes.

I'm willing to trade items, but I keep it closed so I can keep track of what I have extras of and what I don't.
Please feel free to browse my items and let me know what you would like and I'll make a trade we can negotiate with!
View my items here: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/items/collection/260
I'm picky about trading my older items and will only take list pets for certain ones! Please be understanding when offering on those.

[Simple trades]:

First of all, I'm really trying to get my common/uncommon wishlist down. I will take bulk WL for my duplicates. I'm also looking for any rares on my wishlist! Please note, however, that most of my rares (and even my common/uncommons) UFT are older pets & I take date into consideration. I'm willing to trade old rares for bulk new rares. Feel free to send a suggestion with pet(s) you want and I'll add some from your trade groups.

I /am/ interested in rats. But preferably only for other rats or less demand species. Will negotiate depending on quantity and quality. Thanks!

[Rare/List Trades]:

Here are some of the more rare/vr/omgsr pets that I'm willing to trade!
Please note that these are not in trade groups. If you're interested in them please make a note and I will add them to the trade!

ImageImage

Items:
I have many more, but here are some of the top value ones I have.
Again, I have gotten OMGSR List pets for items of similar and lesser value than these due to the fact theyre so difficult to find. I have high expectations and want to make that clear to avoid disappointment!
Would prefer to keep sets together.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
+ so many more I'm too lazy to keep posting haha!

[LOOKING FOR]:

Here are the rare pets I'm trying to get! Because I love these pets for their designs, I'm not super picky on making list tiers pinpoint accurate. If you have these pets and any of my trade pets interest you, I'd love to work something out.
NOTE: these are in order of priority!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
[I'm interested in the whole set of the below pets, but mostly these two variations. I probably won't pay for the others unless they include one or both of these!]
ImageImage

[ART]:

Lastly, I do art! I'm not interested in advertising this widely so I'm just sticking it at the bottom of this post. These are full illustrations that I'm usually paid a decent amount of money for, so works of this detail would require OMGSR pets. Will add sketches and non-background drawings to offers for WL and high list pets. Please note that these take several hours to complete, hence the high prices!
I mostly do humans, but will try anthro characters as long as you're aware it is not my specialty!

View my portfolio site for full sized image quality & other examples!
https://straybec-works.carrd.co/#work

ImageImageImage
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:29 am

Icesky wrote:
Hello!

[Rules]:

- I don't mind editing trades or receiving suggestions, but if you don't like what I send back then I hope you will put in the same effort that I did and try to edit again! I don't want to do all of the work only for a canceled trade, haha!
--> EXCEPTION: if you don't have your groups locked, I really don't want to stress over which ones are actually for trade or not. If you don't want me to offer on pets you wont trade, please don't ask me to choose which ones I want.
- Pets not in my trade groups are not for trade. If you see pets show up in trading but aren't in a trade group, they slipped through my system. (If you catch any, please tell me and I'll gift you a pet!)
- I'll read your trade rules, but if it's incredibly long then I can't guarantee I'll finish everything. ADHD, you know how it goes.

I'm willing to trade items, but I keep it closed so I can keep track of what I have extras of and what I don't.
Please feel free to browse my items and let me know what you would like and I'll make a trade we can negotiate with!
I'm picky about trading my older items and will only take list pets for certain ones! Please be understanding when offering on those.

[Simple trades]:

First of all, I'm really trying to get my common/uncommon wishlist down. I will take bulk WL for my duplicates. I'm also looking for any rares on my wishlist! Please note, however, that most of my rares (and even my common/uncommons) UFT are older pets & I take date into consideration. I'm willing to trade old rares for bulk new rares. Feel free to send a suggestion with pet(s) you want and I'll add some from your trade groups.

I /am/ interested in rats. But preferably only for other rats or less demand species. Will negotiate depending on quantity and quality. Thanks!

[Rare/List Trades]:

Please note that these are not in trade groups. If you're interested in them please make a note and I will add them to the trade!

ImageImage

Items:
Again, I have gotten OMGSR List pets for items of similar and lesser value than these due to the fact theyre so difficult to find. I have high expectations and want to make that clear to avoid disappointment!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

[LOOKING FOR]:

Here are the rare pets I'm trying to get! Because I love these pets for their designs, I'm not super picky on making list tiers pinpoint accurate. If you have these pets and any of my trade pets interest you, I'd love to work something out.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
[I'm interested in the whole set of the below pets, but mostly these two variations. I probably won't pay for the others unless they include one or both of these!]
ImageImage

[ART]:

Lastly, I do art! I'm not interested in advertising this widely so I'm just sticking it at the bottom of this post. These are full illustrations that I'm usually paid a decent amount of money for, so works of this detail would require OMGSR pets. Will add sketches and non-background drawings to offers for WL and high list pets. Please note that these take several hours to complete, hence the high prices!
I mostly do humans, but will try anthro characters as long as you're aware it is not my specialty!

ImageImageImage
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [H] UR CinBun, Rare Items [W] UR Lion, UR Bee, WL Store

Postby Icesky » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:05 am

updated post!
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm

Bump!
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:36 pm

still hunting for those URs!
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:53 am

Icesky wrote:
Hello!

[Rules]:

[Simple trades]:

[Rare/List Trades]:

Items:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

[LOOKING FOR]:

ImageImage
ImageImage
[I'm interested in the whole set of the below pets, but mostly this variation. I probably won't pay for the others unless this one is included! I have the pink version already!]

[ART]:

ImageImageImage
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:43 pm

Bump! Maybe someone got the lion or bee in the re-release hehe
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:51 pm

Icesky wrote:
Hello!

[Rules]:

[Simple trades]:

[Rare/List Trades]:

Items:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

[LOOKING FOR]:

ImageImage
ImageImage
[I'm interested in the whole set of the below pets, but mostly this variation. I probably won't pay for the others unless this one is included! I have the pink version already!]

[ART]:

ImageImageImage
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:05 pm

Icesky wrote:
Hello!

[Rules]:

[Simple trades]:

[Rare/List Trades]:

Items:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

[LOOKING FOR]:

ImageImage
ImageImage

[ART]:

ImageImageImage
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky