🪴 | LF: Wishlist |★| H: 6k+ pets

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

I hope y'all reduce, reuse, and RECYCLE

Definitely! I'm all about not being a planet murderer! ❤
28%
Yes, as much as I can. 👍
46%
Sometimes. 😶
12%
No, it's hardly available for me. 👎
6%
Never! I revel in being a cold-hearted planet murderer. 💔
8%

Total votes : 721

☆ Dress-ups ♥ ☆

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:31 pm

Here is a showcase of my most favourite dressups!
I love them! ♥
Feel free to check out any others I may have in my "Favourites" group ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank #0
A memorial of my big baby bear, Winston.
He lived a short life but I hope, at least, it was a happy one.

💞 Winston Wolf 💞
29.10.14 - 07.02.19
In the two years I owned him, I don't think there was ever a moment where Winnie Woo wasn't being a pest, complaining about something, or pulling a stupid face.
We adopted him from a friend in 2016 because he was too much to handle, and he was a handful, but we'd never abandon such a dumb baby.
He had a lot of personality and he was so annoying, but that's why I love him so much. He may not have been 100% with other dogs or animals that looked edible, but he was a big sop once you got to know him and he really was my big baby. As much as he grumbled about cuddles and kisses, I know he loved them really.
His favourite things were being mouthy, broken bits of his first rubber toy (a Christmas moose) and his long-limbed money toy that he threw about and snuggled up to like it was his pup.
I had so many plans for him: taking him on highland adventures in Scotland and Wales, bikjoring with him, taking him off to Greenland to have fun in the snow. One day I dreamed he'd at least grow old on me, and maybe lose some of that energy. He'd matured a lot in his 4 years, but never once did he calm down.
It was just how he was —full of energy, constantly— and I really miss that.
I miss seeing him lying by the door, waiting to be let out into the cold; I miss waking up in the morning to him stood close to my face, shouting at me the moment he saw my eyes open; I miss hearing him sing and watching him chase his tail when he got excited. I miss everything about him, even his naughtiness.
He'll always be here with me, I won't leave him behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank #0
A dress-up by Sempen. to commemorate the life of her dear old dog, Soud.
I never met him myself but I was told he was precious.

Pet's name: Soud ♥
"He had an insatiable love for sweets he wasn't supposed to have and always found a way into the cupboards whilst you weren't looking. He loved the weather all-year round and didn't hesitate to get his paws mucky come snow or rain or shine. He was born and bred in Aldergrove(BC) and travelled as far as Tenerife(Spain) and Bristol(England)--always eager for adventure. He was never far from his favourite toys; a chewed up dog teddy and a half-eaten squeaky carrot. He was very vocal and took every sombre moment as an opportunity to break out in a -far from melodic- howling song. -- He was full of excitement and energy right up until his last days.
Sweet dreams, baby--maybe you'll finally catch those rabbits in Paradise."

Rank #1
Pet's name: Hero
the wanderer
As soon as I got this pet back in the winter of 2013, I had a deep feeling in my heart that he was special.
He was a mystery to me -- I clad him in what felt like was right and there he was, so fitting.
He is the hero of his own story.
So simple, yet holding a thousand words.
I never understood what his story was, why he was so special or magical, or why he was where he was.
He was there and he fit and it worked.
And I love him.

Rank #2
Pet's name: Gaia
the keeper
Now I've worked very hard on Gaia to make her perfect since Sempen. gave her to me, but I never could perfect the simple way she made her look so beautiful and nothing could compare to her then in her glory days.
She was made to convey all parts of Paradise or Eden how I pictured it then; various plants and creatures living side-by-side in peace (hence why she was once called Peace Garden) and is named Gaia because although Earth does not have predators and prey and mystical creatures living side-by-side as commonplace--it is as close to Paradise as we will get.
Gaia --Mother Earth-- is beautiful. Too beautiful to express so simply.

Rank #3
Pet's name: ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ ★
the sacred
My ultimate dreamy dressup ♥

Rank #4
Pet's name: Kazul
the leader
I've always had an admiration and a love for dragons ever since I was very little, and there was one set of books called The Enchanted Forest Chronicles I read when I was about 7 which involved a runaway princess going to work for the (later) King of the Dragons, Kazul. Kazul was, in my 7-year-old mind, absolutely fantastic--she was hardy, witty, intelligent, occasionally sarcastic and every-so-often offered a few words of wisdom.
All in all, she was a really cool dragon ♥

Rank #5
Pet's name: Blackstar ★
In loving memory of the Starclan resident, Blackstar. My favourite clan leader, right next to Firestar.

Rank #6
Pet's name: ★ Snake ★
the shadow
Snake Ace, the mysterious shadow. Quiet and fierce is how his appearance shows, and that's exactly how he is...

Rank #7
Pet's name: Greed
Greed makes me think of Kazul's niece (I simply can't remember her name from the book)

Last edited by ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Trade me! ☆ 1000+ pets ☆

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:43 pm

> After some pep-talks and lot of heavy breathing, ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ finally manages to push her thread up to the top.
She will bask in this temporary victory... until she has to bump it back up again.
ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:40 am

> After some pep-talks and lot of heavy breathing, ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ finally manages to push her thread up to the top.
She will bask in this temporary victory... until she has to bump it back up again.
ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:11 am

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:32 am

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:10 am

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:51 am

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:39 am

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 am

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:29 am

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me