DUPLICATE ITEMS 1C$ EACH! PETS FOR C$

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

DUPLICATE ITEMS 1C$ EACH! PETS FOR C$

Postby Miss_Believer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:49 am

Hi all! I'm looking for trade-ups or C$!

ANY DUPLICATE 2023 ITEM IS 1C$ EACH, EXCEPTIONS ARE ADVENT CHRISTMAS TREE AND PLUSHIE ITEMS, AS WELL AS ANIMAL EGGS. PETS ALSO FOR C$, PRICES IN TRADE RULES!!

A few guidelines:

1.) Please read and follow my trade rules
2.) LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL TRADES! My current biggest priorities are outlined on top of the first post.
3.) I'm not ONLY looking for things mentioned here, I'm looking for everything on my wishlist. The things mentioned are just my highest priorities at the moment.
4.) C$ Prices are determined by what I used to price pets at, what I see other users price at, and the "What is this pet worth in C$?" thread. They are as follows:

OMGSC 5/1C$ (Regardless of year)

EC 3-4/1C$ (Regardless of year, somewhat dependent on species)

VC 2/1C$ (Regardless of year)

C 2017-2023 1C$ Each
Pre-2017 1.5 C$ Each

UC 2017-2023 1.5C$ Each
2012-2017 2C$ Each

VUC 2023 2C$ Each
2020-2022 2.5C$ Each
2017-2019 3C$ Each
2014-2016 3.5C$ Each
2012-2013 4C$ Each
2011 5C$ each

EUC 2023 3-4C$ Each
2020-2022 4-5C$ Each
2017-2019 5-6C$ Each
2014-2016 6-7C$ Each
2012-2013 7-8C$ Each
2011 8-9C$ Each
2010 10-12C$ Each

Trade away!!!!
Last edited by Miss_Believer on Sun May 12, 2024 2:47 pm, edited 150 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

Hello, I'm Miss_Believer, but you can call me Miss if you want! I love hanging out with my friends and my pets!! I love getting trades, so feel free to send one! I'm trying to get a full pet and item collection, so any trades or gifts help, and I'm always in need of C$!!! Thank you to Nummy for helping me get my previous dreamie!! My current dreamies are shown below. I would like them because the first one looks like my cat, Jojo, and the second two seem to be the closest I can find to my cat Oni, who recently passed. My fourth dreamie is a Scorpio dog, because I’m a Scorpio!![/center]

ImageImageImageImage

My Trade Thread: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3932027
Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Litters I Need to Complete

Postby Miss_Believer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:06 pm

These are just a few of the litters I need to complete. Note: these pets are not the only thing I'm offering for the litters I need! I will offer ANY PET in the other trade groups for the pets I need, these are just the pets from the same litter. Feel free to send any offer!

Advent Calendar 12/16/2012 wrote:Offering: Image
Looking for any ONE (1) of the following: Image OR Image

Advent 2020 Cats wrote:Offering ANY 2-3 OF THESE: ImageImageImageImageImage
Looking For: Image
Last edited by Miss_Believer on Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:02 am, edited 36 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

Hello, I'm Miss_Believer, but you can call me Miss if you want! I love hanging out with my friends and my pets!! I love getting trades, so feel free to send one! I'm trying to get a full pet and item collection, so any trades or gifts help, and I'm always in need of C$!!! Thank you to Nummy for helping me get my previous dreamie!! My current dreamies are shown below. I would like them because the first one looks like my cat, Jojo, and the second two seem to be the closest I can find to my cat Oni, who recently passed. My fourth dreamie is a Scorpio dog, because I’m a Scorpio!![/center]

ImageImageImageImage

My Trade Thread: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3932027
Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Items I Am Currently Seeking

Postby Miss_Believer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:32 pm

I am seeking any of the items listed below, and I am offering the items listed with them. Please note that I am ONLY offering the items I list as "offering" at this time. However, if you are trading multiple items, you may ask for one of the pets in my unlocked trade groups.

Summer Event 2020 wrote:Seeking:ImageImage
Offering: Any 2020 Event items that you can see (EXCEPT FOR PLUSHIES!!)

Easter 2022 wrote:
Seeking:Image
Offering:Image

Terrarium Store Set May 2022 wrote:
[b]Seeking: Image

Offering: Pets, items, C$, whatever would be fair. Please PM me if you're looking for C$ so we can work something out.

Halloween 2019 wrote:
Seeking Any of these: ImageImageImageImage

Offering: Image x2

Space Event 2016 wrote:
Seeking any of these: ImageImageImageImageImage

Offering: Image x3

Mardi Gras 2015 wrote:
Seeking: Image

Offering:ImageImage

Christmas 2014 wrote:
Seeking: ImageImage

Offering: ImageImageImageImage

September 2014 wrote:
Seeking any of these: Image x5 Image x5

Offering any of this: ImageImageImage

Christmas 2013 wrote:
Seeking: Image

Offering: Image

Seeking: ImageImageImageImageImage

Offering: ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Slumber Party Event 2013 wrote:
Seeking any of these: ImageImageImageImage

Offering: Image

Seeking: ImageImageImageImage

Offering:ImageImageImage x2

Seeking any of these: ImageImageImage

Offering any of this: ImageImageImage

Seeking: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Offering: Image ImageImageImage

Christmas 2012 wrote:
Seeking: ImageImage

Offering: ImageImage
Last edited by Miss_Believer on Tue May 09, 2023 8:36 am, edited 15 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

ImageImageImageImage

Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Trade Offers I Am Interested In!!!

Postby Miss_Believer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:24 am

Store Item Sets! wrote:I am looking for the Fluorite Crystal item from the terrarium set from May 2022, the Plant Set from July 2021 and the picnic set from September 2022!! I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THE PICNIC SET AS A COMPLETE SET AS IT WAS PURCHASED FROM THE C$ STORE. I will trade any pets in open trade groups for them! I also am potentially able to trade C$ for them, or do an offsite trade for FR. Please PM me about C$ or offsite trades so we can work something out.
Last edited by Miss_Believer on Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

ImageImageImageImage

Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Specific Rare+ Pets I am Seeking

Postby Miss_Believer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:09 pm

These are just a few specific rare+ pets I am seeking, and what I am offering for them. Many of these I am searching for because they are the last pet I need from their month/event. With any of these offers, I am primarily offering what I list first (usually 2 uncommon from the same year), however, depending on the offer, I would be willing to overpay, offer event tokens, offer C$, or offer anything else that you'd like. However, please PM me or send a trade suggestion if you're looking for something other than pets.

March 2011 wrote:Seeking: ImageImage

Offering: Any 2 2011 Uncommon for each dog. Possibly willing to overpay, offer event tokens, or offer C$ depending on the offer. If looking for anything other than pets, please PM me or send a trade suggestion so something can be worked out.

June 2012 wrote:Seeking: Image

Offering: Any 2 2012 Uncommon, preferably things like ponies and horses. Possibly willing to offer event tokens, or offer C$ depending on the offer. If looking for anything other than pets, please PM me or send a trade suggestion so something can be worked out.

December 2012 wrote:Seeking: Image

Offering: Any 2 2012 Uncommon. Possibly willing to offer event tokens, or offer C$ depending on the offer. If looking for anything other than pets, please PM me or send a trade suggestion so something can be worked out.

July 2014 wrote:Seeking: Image

Offering: Any 2 2014 Uncommon. Possibly willing to offer event tokens, or offer C$ depending on the offer. If looking for anything other than pets, please PM me or send a trade suggestion so something can be worked out.

February 2016 wrote:Seeking: Image

Offering: Any 2 2016 Uncommon. Possibly willing to overpay, offer event tokens, C$, or anything else depending on the offer. If looking for anything other than pets, please PM me or send a trade suggestion so something can be worked out.

March 2016 wrote:Seeking: Image

Offering: Any 2 2016 Uncommon. Possibly willing to overpay, offer event tokens, C$, or anything else depending on the offer. If looking for something other than pets, please PM me or send a trade suggestion so something can be worked out.

July 2016 wrote:Seeking: Image

Offering: Any 2 2016 Uncommon. Possibly willing to overpay, offer event tokens, C$, or anything else depending on the offer. If looking for something other than pets, please PM me or send a trade suggestion so something can be worked out.

Christmas 2020 wrote:Seeking: Image

Offering: Any 2 2020 Uncommon. Possibly willing to overpay, offer event tokens, C$, or anything else depending on the offer. If looking for something other than pets, please PM me or send a trade suggestion so something can be worked out.
Last edited by Miss_Believer on Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

ImageImageImageImage

Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TRADE ME!!!!!!!

Postby Miss_Believer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Miss_Believer wrote:
Miss_Believer wrote:bump
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

ImageImageImageImage

Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss_Believer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:22 am

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

ImageImageImageImage

Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss_Believer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:17 am

Miss_Believer wrote:
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

ImageImageImageImage

Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss_Believer » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:53 am

Miss_Believer wrote:
Miss_Believer wrote:
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

ImageImageImageImage

Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TRADING ALL TRADE GROUP PETS FOR C$!!!!

Postby Miss_Believer » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Miss_Believer wrote:Hi all! I'm looking for trades! I AM CURRENTLY TRADING ALL ALL PETS IN MY TRADE GROUPS FOR C$!!!!!

A few guidelines:

1.) Read my trade rules
2.) C$ IS A TOP PRIORITY FOR ME AT THE MOMENT
3.) I'm not ONLY looking for things listed here, I'm looking for everything on my wishlist.

Higher Rarity/Store Pets I'm Looking For:

ImageImageImageImage

Items I'm Looking For:

Resort Chips
Seedlings
Fruit
Seeds
Machine Parts
(All from 2018 summer event)

Pets I'm Looking For:

ImageImage

Trade away!!!!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.

ImageImageImageImage

Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me