🌼Fancy a Trade? LF Drafts, Jackalopes, & More!🌼

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

🌼Fancy a Trade? LF Drafts, Jackalopes, & More!🌼

Postby Faybelline » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:07 pm

❀ Hullo, my flowers ❀

~Hoards~

I uh... have a thing for delicate floral designs.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Image Image

~Top Priority Wishlist~

If it's listed here, I only need one of each to finish up my collections!
All of these pets should also be on my wishlist.
Link to the current collection, plus a little blurb about why I collect them can be found underneath the pets β™₯

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Image Image

Collection:
Happy Herders

Why I Collect:
My absolute favourite breeds of dogs are herding breeds; particularly Australian Shepherds, Border Collies, Heelers, & Corgis! I adore their bouncy, rough-and-tumble personalities. I own 2 Aussie/Corgi mixes myself, & as silly as it sounds, I fall more and more in love with them every day. I collect dogs that are based on these breeds {or resemble mixes of them} for no reason other than to pay homage to these perfect pups.

Bonus:
Wanna see my dogs?
The fluffy guy with the long tail is Arlo, & the smooth little lady with no tail is Piper!

Image Image Image

Collection:
Fairytale Forest

Why I Collect:
I've always been fond of, well, sort of a fantasy, forestcore, soft cottagecore, medieval forest, woodland critter ... Beatrix Potter x Redwall sort of thing. If that made any sense? Lol

This collection is simply full of pets that make me smile.
Deer, foxes, bunnies, bears, moths, bees, birds... assorted critters of that ilk {even some green dragons & unicorns}.
Nature is magical. I collect any pets that remind me of that β™₯

Image Image

Collection:
Gentle Giants

Why I Collect:
I've always found the stocky, hardy draft to be quite charming. I'll likely never have enough funds {or land} to own any, but I'm lucky enough to live near a few! I can always say hi to big mamma Honey on my morning walks- even give her a good pat or two. I hope to one day own a couple of my own, but as for right now, I'll have to settle for owning them in pixel form.
*sobsnort*

Last edited by Faybelline on Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:28 pm, edited 333 times in total.
Faybelline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Random Faves

Postby Faybelline » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:17 pm

-
Last edited by Faybelline on Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Faybelline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me