🐉 10 EASTERN DRAGONS TO GO! 🐉 // Czar's Trade Thread

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

🐉 10 EASTERN DRAGONS TO GO! 🐉 // Czar's Trade Thread

Postby WishUponACzar » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:51 am

Hi this is a very makeshift trading thread I might pretty it up later. And btw I reference Horror's Guide, and the Successful VR-OMGSR and C$ Trades threads, and I also will just search stuff in the forums for help if needed. I don't treat these as trading bibles tho and I may just accept trades based on what I think is cuter or cooler. EDIT 2023 RARITY OVERHAUL: monitoring the forums closely regarding trade data, advice, discussion of list, etc. and will make my own decisions accordingly. Stay tuned for the metrics I end up following, or not.

NAVIGATION (Bold = you are here)
Main Page | Trade Rules | Dreamies+Goals

Active Collection Effort wrote:Eastern Dragon Collection
I am seeking to collect all eastern dragons, including stores.
Eastern Dragons, excluding stores: 75/86
Total Eastern Dragons: 89/99 (count includes 11/13 store dragons outside the regular collection)
All dragons that I do not have yet are on my wishlist (or look here)! Thank you for any help! I can trade or maybe buy with C$!
See nothing of mine you want for your dragons? Ask about art for them!

LOOKING FOR THE NEW UR EASTERN DRAGON!
Offering the 1500 C$ that I have left PLUS pets from this group, and/or I can draw you some art! Examples on my shop thread, I can offer ANY of the listed art styles!

Limited Offers/Other Featured Stuff wrote:2010 Staff Birthdays Nick Laptop item FOR TRADE AUCTION!
You can find the auction thread here!

Regular Trades:
I don't have much right now, but I'm always looking for some random old uncommons and rares for use as fodder for trading up or buying art. I am also looking for Chicken Dollars.

Obviously I want WL pets too, but keep note of this rule for event-pet trading: Do not offer me anything for an event pet of mine that isn't a double, not even a wishlist pet. Other than that, you can try to offer for a double.

Generally speaking I don't care for event items, so knock yourself out and offer lol UPDATE 7/25/21: I want my items sorry!

IGNORE, NOT ACTIVE wrote:
Selling tokens! Current Event: Easter! wrote:Stock:

3c$ each, OR 178c$ for all 71!
Imagex18, Imagex16, Imagex20, Imagex17

These numbers purposefully exclude one token of each type because I like to have keepsakes- therefore, please do not ask for every last token of a particular kind!

Also selling any DOUBLE animal eggs I might have for 4c$ each or will 1:1 swap for any WL Token pet.

I am also willing to help you out in finishing your freebie collections! I have an extras group! Make any offer you'd like for them, though I am looking for swaps of outcomes I missed, which are on my WL.

ON HOLD wrote:Going to start actively looking for either galaxy dog. I have a preference for neither the BEG or the CEG. I just want at least either one of them; maybe later I'll save up enough for the other.
I can offer either:
-purely C$: I can pay C$3000, but up to C$3250 maximum
-a mix of C$ (up to 2500) AND pets from this group, and if you'd like in addition, a Nick Laptop worth 1 MA

Happy trading!
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:28 am, edited 386 times in total.
why u highlighting my siggy, buddy?
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
czar ✪ they/she ✪ central time
cs' resident wwi collector, beatlemaniac,
astros fan, and hobby cartoonist or smth
LF new UR 🐉 // 💻 UFA // art, chars, comms // 🍪📦🏰
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Copy/Expansion of Trade Rules // Czar's Trade Thread

Postby WishUponACzar » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:54 am

The following is a copy of my trade rules, but not a word-for-word copy. I have expanded it now that I am not restricted to a character limit, mostly to add additional context and tips.

Hi ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Pointers wrote:Mainly LF WL pets but feel free to add non-WL. Suggestions OK, but I am less likely to negotiate with you on one-sided suggestions where you have nothing on my wishlist or vice-versa, and these suggestions will likely result in cancellation.
>will generally 1:1 swap the same rarity BELOW VR per the "3 year rule", but for older pet swaps I'd rather have smaller release date gaps if possible. I may ask you to throw in WL UCs-below if I'm iffy on a gap for some reason (usually cause I like my pet's design better) to bridge it, but feel free to cancel instead.
>just because something is on my wishlist does not mean I want it that badly!
>sometimes I only realize I want to keep a pet when I remember it exists and I just so happen to have only one of it, sorry if I cancel for that reason! I don't actually watch the monthlies grow so if they turn out particularly cool/cute I just never know until someone else wants the only one I have.
>any pets in my rares+/store group are hard to trade for INDIVIDUALLY because I'm using that group as savings for bigger things I want instead of just 1:1-type stuff. I intended to trade those pets all at once for bigger pets so 1:1ing for minor dreamies takes trading stock away, as the pet I get goes into my collection, not immediately back into fodder :( BUT don't let that stop you from trying to trade for them individually!
>any pet in the "low-tier fav httf" group instead of the regular trade groups is just that- I consider it a collection pet but not strongly attached enough to go into my nft faves group. Feel free to try for these.
Items: I don't *actively* trade for WL items and especially not small items. I get them mostly from the L&F, but feel free to offer them [items that aren't ridiculously small and were mass-released for free] anyway.
Events: I usually only trade extras, but not always; it depends on how much I like a pet. As for tokens, check this thread (or occasionally, my signature) to see what my prices are! I also drop the price by a C$ or two in the last couple of days, heads up :) I may also trade tokens for particular outcomes directly, or use them to pay for art.
C$ balance: C$2127; exclusively for bigger dreamies/art/eastern dragons rn!

GOALS wrote:This section is expanded upon in the next post below.
Collecting EASTERN DRAGONS! group is here. Currently: 89/99 dragons. The ones I don't have are on my wishlist. In addition to trading pets/C$ for them, ask me about art for the ones I need!

Collecting pets from ~Feb 2014 (Monthly/CNY/Valentine's Day) to relive my first days on CS! group is here. The ones I'm missing are on my wishlist!

(Main) Dreamies or smth, least--->most realistically obtainable:
Image Image Image Image(<--- either CEG or BEG)

Importantish wrote:idk how to respond to overpays or massive gifts! They always look sus to me and I feel a little guilty accepting them, so please only send them if you ABSOLUTELY INSIST I take them! I 90% of the time make the assumption that any trade I am sent is ready to accept as-is unless you specifically state to edit; in the other 10% of cases which I can clearly see is very, VERY, over, or a player seems particularly inexperienced in trading (such as being new), I will send it back asking for a confirmation.

User crackerbox_palace is my sister and we might gift each other, so mods don't ban us pls, thank. I also may on occasion offsite-trade with other users, so this explains "gifts" of valuable pets and C$.

I don't block people over trades I receive or trades I have sent that are cancelled/left to rot.

✌️❤️
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:30 am, edited 63 times in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DREAMIES and GOALS (WIP) // Czar's Trade Thread

Postby WishUponACzar » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:40 pm

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* DREAMIES *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Dreamies are sorted by most wanted from top to bottom by tiers. Their left-right sorting is not necessarily by how much I want them, but by how much they trade for usually (most expensive to least)

-MAIN-
"Most Wanted"
Image Image Image Image
Brown Sleipnir // UR Flower Dragon // UR Cinnabun // CEG and/or BEG

"Wanted"
Image Image Image Image
UR Pumpkin Pie // UR Smores // White Malk Dragon // Red Malk Dragon

-SECONDARY-
"Most Wanted (Secondary)"
Image Image
Galaxy Bun // Hollyfox Cat

-Wanted (Secondary)-
tba

REMINDER THIS IS STILL A WIP: WL'd Rares/Very Rares/Stores not pictured here are either yet to be added to a tier or are minor dreamies which I'm not actively, desperately searching/trading for, at least not at this moment.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*OTHER GOALS*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Pets I want that aren't necessarily dreamies, but I am still after. If a pet/category of pets is higher on this list, I'm more actively pursuing them. Usually pets here are extremely uncommon or under but a few may be rare+.

Eastern Dragon Collection
I am seeking to collect all eastern dragons, including stores.
Eastern Dragons, excluding stores: 75/86
Total Eastern Dragons: 89/99 (count includes 11/13 store dragons outside the regular collection)
All dragons that I do not have yet are on my wishlist (or look here)! Thank you for any help! I can trade or maybe buy with C$!
See nothing of mine you want for your dragons? Ask about art for them!

My First Days on CS Collection
This collection includes pets from Chinese New Year, February, and Valentine's Day 2014. These were the first pets I adopted back when I didn't have an account, and the first pets I got upon creation of an account, which I let my sister keep as I made this one in 2019, starting over from scratch.
Any pets from this time period I do not have are on my wishlist! I often rely from the pound or adoption centers for these as they are really common, but feel free to offer them in trades anyway.

Last edited by WishUponACzar on Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:23 am, edited 47 times in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Czar's Trade Thread - selling/trading tokens!

Postby WishUponACzar » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 am

Bump
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

H: 3 tokens, W: offers

Postby WishUponACzar » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:28 am

(An outdated "bump"; ignore post's contents)

See first post for what I want most in offers.

I would like to keep at least one of each token as a keepsake, so that means I have 2 Lavender tokens and 1 Nettle token that are up for offers. Offer away!

For general trades: if you have an event pet on my WL, do not attempt to swap it for something of mine that isn't a double, thanks :)
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [SELLING TOKENS!] Czar's Trade Thread

Postby WishUponACzar » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:33 am

Bump, now selling Halloween tokens! Also looking for missed freebies and candy corn creatures!
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WishUponACzar » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:41 am

Bump once again, I updated the first post! Still selling tokens and still in search of missed freebies/Candy Corn Creatures, but this time I updated the first post for clarification!
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WishUponACzar » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:13 am

Bump, no more ghost tokens!
Last edited by WishUponACzar on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WishUponACzar » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:28 am

Bump, I still have some spider cupcakes and witch cookies!
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WishUponACzar » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:57 am

Bump^
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me