Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications now closed!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new General Helpers! Applications inside

Postby Kodabomb » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:49 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
I registered on the 12/5/11
How many posts have you made in the forum:
7458 posts. <3
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
7 days: I spend my life here. c;
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
At school, approximately half an hour, and at home about 6 hours.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
Not many, but I am very skilled (you could say) at navigating the Oekaki. I know Chicken Smoothie better than my own house, HOWEVER I won't be much help in the art of trading and pets. XD I know a lot about grammar. =D
Why do you want to be a General Helper?
I have always wanted to be a General Helper; not for the staff position but for the flag that says "COME TO ME I CAN HELP YOU!!!". I have not been able to get the message out that I CAN help people and that I WANT to help you, but with the position I'd be able to offer friendly help in a very obvious spot. I love helping newbies, because when I was new it was always wonderful when people helped me. <3
not active here any more, but I'm always available on instagram @koda_bomb xx
tumblrJewel EmpireTolerancedAJE fancub
Kodabomb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalie. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 pm

APPLICATION

What date did you register as a CS member?: July 21, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum: 3476
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 6-7
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: At least 4, sometimes up to 8! (Like today)
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I often try and help people as much as posible, and have never been rude or started an argument. The fact the I have been on CS for over 4 years has made me very familiar with the site.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: Simply because I think it would make helping people a lot easier. I also think I could dedicate myself to the site and focus on helping people, which I love to do!
Rosalie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:53 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:53 pm

How many posts have you made in the forum:
7,681 Posts

Everyday, 7 days out of the week

On Normal days I'm on anywhere from 7-11 hours ^-^' Though on days I have things planed I'm on for about 3-5 hours.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
I have taken 4 years of french classes and am able to string together bits and parts. (I'm not very good at writing it but I'm okay at interpreting what others are trying to say/write.) I've done a bit of modding on some proboreds websites, but that was quite sometime ago. As for trading pets & Items <-(even more so with items) I've been here for quite sometime now, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and I feel as though I know more than enough to be helpful to others and guide them to the places I know where the trade information is at. I used to stick to The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread quite a bit to help out.

I'm on a lot during nighttime where the posts have slowed down but there are still a lot of people asking for help at odd hours. I generally shift myself through the forms visiting each every so often, I feel like taking up this position will incline me to be more helpful than I already am at times. Also it will fill up that space where I'm just wandering about on the site anyways, I look at things a lot but don't comment so much. I enjoy answering questions and pointing people to the right direction, even if the question is repetitively asked. ( I seem to enjoy repetitive things at times.)
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: November 1st, 2011
    How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 21,493
    How many days a week do you usually visit CS? I visit CS everyday. (Unless I am on a holiday away from internet access.)
    How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Week days, I usually spend 6-8 hours online and during a non-busy weekend, it would be 8+ hours. Even so if I am caused to become busy, I will still spend around the usual 5-8 hours online.
    Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I am a very patient person and I can go explaining answers to users over and over if they remain confused. If a random question pops out of the blue, I will happily explain it (such as trade fairness, how to use the oekaki, many things on this site in general). I do not get angry easily and I will not show any annoyance towards other users in a situation of which they might be rude to me. I have been trading for over two years so I know how to explain basic trading and not-so-basic trading and I've read many of the items/raritys/etc guides on the forums to be able to tell others about them or even reference them to them. I post on the forums to help the other users when I can help them and I will go and help them further if it is needed.
    Why do you want to be a General Helper? I'd enjoy helping the other users out and basic helping out on the site. I find it pleasant to help others to my full capacity and I find it heart-warming to know that the other user is happy whether it be finding the answer to a problem or being welcomed to the site. I'd really enjoy helping out here on CS since I've been around for more than 2 years and being a General Helper would be an excellent way for me to help out.
Last edited by bear on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellies » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:02 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Apr 10, 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 2870
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? On a weekday my minimum is 2 hours, on a weekend or holiday at minimum it is 4 hours per day.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I have taken meditation and peer support courses through my school, I also excel at my languages knowing Italian and i know some basic Japanese (I'm also planing to learn French). I answer lots of questions in the forum and though I don't consider my self to be a trading genius but I know my trading very well and I can easily help any one with all the basics. I also know the site very well, so I can help in almost all situations.
Why do you want to be a General Helper? I want to be a general helper because I would love to help around chicken smoothie and make small things easier here and there, I believe I can be dedicated to the position and really put a lot time into it. I love helping people and I find it really rewarding. Though one of the main reason is me wanting to be a general helper is to help with the help tickets, if they come in, in another language or in really poor English I believe I could answer it back as best i could ^^.

* unfortunately my recent hiatus normal activity
Last edited by Ellies on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maryanne00 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:21 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: 12 November 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3333
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I go on every day.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: 6-8 hours depending.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?): I am learning French, I can speek Irish, I am good at talking to people and helping them out. I am also good at dealing with any problems somone may have.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?: I want to be a general helper because I love to help people and explain things. I like to make the smaller things easier and the bigger things better to understand. I feel I would do a good job at this because I am very kind and understanding as well as patient.
Maryanne00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chocolatejunkie » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:33 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: July 13th, 2012
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply): 20110
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Pretty much all of them, but the occasional day off if something really major turns up that needs to be dealt with.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: Around 2-3 for weekdays, usually more- up to 7/8- at the weekends.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required): I am a very patient person and am good at listening and generally trying to help people out. At school, when my friends are in a spot of bother they generally ask me for help before actually talking about it with anybody else (except the friend). Admittedly, I can only speak one language (English) but I could spend some time learning if it would be useful.
Why do you want to be a General Helper?:I want to be a general helper because I would love to spend some time on CS helping out people who needed help and have a purpose other than posting on forum games and RP's all day, which are fun but nowhere near as rewarding as helping somebody who is stuck on something- the look on their face as understanding dawns on them is my favourite part of the whole explanation process.

Also, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me apply to this :) Good luck to everybody who takes part!
Chocolatejunkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhiley » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:55 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: April 4, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1701
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? At least 6 hours per day.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: Well, I do love helping people and am always doing so outside of the internet, so I figure I might as well try and help here as well! I've worked in customer service for a few years outside of the internet as well. I am also very calm in stressful situations and can handle people who are rude and/or disrespectful.
Why do you want to be a General Helper? I would like to be a General Helper because, as I said, I enjoy helping people. I've been on CS for many years now and would like to contribute to the site as a whole. I'm also on quite often and think my time would be used better if I had a particular purpose to help people on here. I know quite a bit about CS since my time on here has been extensive. When I first began on here, a few nice people helped me out with the basics, so I'd love to be able to be that person for others.

Thank you :)
Last edited by Rhiley on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren, service dog handler, she/her.

154 pets until a 100% complete pet collection! :)
Rhiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skysong » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:57 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply)
September 2, 2008
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)
I try to get on for at least a couple hours, except on Sunday, it's about an hour then because I'm here on mobile.
three or four on most days.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation? Do you consider yourself a trade-value expert? Do you already answer a lot of questions in the forum?)
I generally am helpful person when I do post on the forums. I hang around the help forums when I'm on sometimes occasionally answering the questions that I can that haven't been answered already.
Because I think I can be a helpful person to some of the newer members that are joining and are going to be s little confused when they start posting on the forums. ^^
Skysong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 pm

APPLICATON
  1. What date did you register as a CS member?: April 08, 2012
  2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 12970
  3. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Usually everyday. Sometimes but very rarely 6 days a week but i am usually on 7
  4. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? depends on the day in winter. MONDAY-FRIDAY: usually during a US school day is 5 hrs during school then on the rest of the day. Saterday and Sunday: saterday mournings start hard. I bowl so after 2hrs of bowling i can play on cs the rest of the day unless i go to visit my boarded horse. Sunday is a fine day. Just spend a little time out with my pony out of Zippo Pine Bar then i get on.
  5. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)I speak a few different languages like japanese, korean, a little arabic, swedish, german, hungariean, and spanish. I have had people pm me for help with how to make a signature, how to change your name, oekaki posts and so on
  6. Why do you want to be a General Helper?
[/list]
To be honest i LOVE helping others. Cause when you help others it makes me feel like you have made a new friend
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me