Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply inside

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Now hiring new Roleplay Moderators! (age 18+) Apply insi

Postby clu » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:21 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:23 am
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): Total posts: 3741
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes I am over the age requirement
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day, I try to keep regular check on CS for friends PMs, Art requests and A Rp here and there 1x1 in a PM.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? I spend roughly 6-12hrs during the weekdays but On weekends its a little more 4-8hrs since I work nightshift OvO.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? I have been a Artist and Mod in Talon's Makoatl Adopts and Fanclub
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? I have done many Rp's on DA through groups which have since yet shut down but other then that I mainly stick to 1x1 Rollplay to keep up with other peoples characters. I also Rp via Skype and other messengers
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? I have but they were long ago when i first started so have probably died now since I have either ventured further with the characters via 1x1 in PM or got further in the story and made a story book for my friends. Most of the Rollplay I do now on CS are 1x1 via Pm.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I love to keep track of things and be a leader. I always love to Rollplay and help other understand different methods of point of views. I love to help others and work hard on what I'm doing. I keep a fresh mind and a calm attitude even around aggressive behaviour and I am always keeping to the rules of the site. I always check back on things and never forget about anyone ( well unless i misplace a PM or something :) which happens sometimes with my art). I am a eager beaver when it comes to new things and always willing to help someone with a issue that has come up. I am stern with people even my friends I know that if one is breaking a rule that they need to be disciplined . I adore Chickensmoothie and its people and love to make new friends and be as friendly as I can but also a respected individual.I believe this position would work well for me because I work hard and Im always a regular customer to CS and its people and I enjoy the company of others and looking out for the young minds on CS. I am a good leader but I always am open to new ideas and others opinions on things to help me improve on my issues.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position I ran a RP site one on one with Cerestes on CS here long ago before we had to shut it down because it bagan to cost money and we didn't want to pay money out of our pockets since both of us were out of jobs. I rollplay all the time with Solanum my girlfriend and Bonk also from time to time on Skype mainly but we did have some history on CS here via PM .
Last edited by clu on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWhisperer » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:23 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:

September 25, 2008

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):

Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:

Yes, I wouldn't be applying if otherwise.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? -

Almost everyday to everyday a week.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?-

Depends on what I am doing one day and so forth, I usually go around CS and take a peek at different boards of the site, and post in some boards that I find interesting such as oekaki or other art boards etc. (I love creativity)

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them-

Not yet that I am aware of, I owned a forum once, but it didn't really survive.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.-

I have roleplayed before on a different site called Balto Source a few times, but nothing in particular due to the fact of either the roleplay is too far in or there are new roleplays that do not fit into my roleplay criteria.

Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?-

Not yet, due to what has been described earlier, but in chats I have roleplayed with friends.

Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?-

I am a passionate member of CS by which I respect everyone on the site, do not swear and love everything this site and members on it has to offer me. I have always wanted to try and help the site, but have not been able to do so due to the fact of "mini-modding" which is an undesirable trait, especially when I do not stand high enough rank to help the site in a way.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you run your own roleplay website before, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)

I have not been a mod for any site as of yet, but I have had experience in peer mediation. With friends and people I know or come across, there has been multiple different issues between them with others by which I try to help come up with strategies or ultimatums to help get lives back on track and to have issues resolved. I take a kind approach to each person and use active listening to take into account each story from different parties and try not to take sides with others.
WolfWhisperer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:40 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: November 1st 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 9713
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day, multiple times during the day
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? Usually 10-20, I have an unusual sleep pattern and a CS tab is always open on my pc or iPad so I can keep an eternal on things.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? Yes, unfortunately the forum died due to lack of members.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? Yes, on pet websites mostly, with a few pure roleplay websites as well.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Tons, I am getting back into role playing on Cs a lot more recently as I missed the community.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? Chickensmoothie was one if my first role playing websites and I feel that it has allowed me to grow as a roleplayed. Due to this I want to bring something back to help out and to keep the forums clean. I like reading other peoples Roleplays but I do dislike seeing where some people go to far. I want to be able to help fix that.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I have worked with many types of people and so can handle different reactions to things, whether positive, negative or no reaction. I read Roleplays a lot, and often refresh myself on the rules so I know exactly what the limits are and when people are pushing there luck. I have a ton of free time recently and so this is the perfect thing for me to do, to keep myself busy while keeping peace on one of my favourite websites.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyki-Pon » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:53 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: 11 25, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 13959
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes, I'm old enough. I also dont mind sex/violence in rps.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: Min. Of 5 hrs per day.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them: Yes, But the species died out T.T But I also am a mod for my babys Rp here. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1603010
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.: Oh yes, i have. Many sites, I RP on Aywas, and Advanced Scribes, mainly more mature rp sites. *so I will not link unless pmed too* but I am a avid RPer, and also do it through texting, skype, and email.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?: I would say at least 10, plus tons of private rps *that I have now stopped* that where in pms.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?: I like teaching others the joys of rping, so I would love to show new people around, and older people. And enforce the rules and inform them the true definitions of lit, semi lit, godmodding and such things because they come in here not knowing at all.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required): I'm an experienced roleplayer,On and off CS, so I know what lit, semi-lit rps and simple rps would look like. I would love to enforce rules a bit more, as many of the "lit" Rps, are not lit at all. Three sentences is not lit by any standards..
Tyki-Pon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catt; » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:55 pm

I joined chickensmoothie on July 7th, 2011.
How many posts have you made in the forum:
I have posted 4,033 times. I was quite shy when I first started chickensmoothie, but since then I have opened up and now I post quite a lot in a day, so by the time this is read, this amount could be quite a lot larger.
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?:
Yes.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I visit chickensmoothie seven days a week, unless there is a holiday such as Christmas, then I may miss that day due to me visiting family.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
On week days I am usually online four to six hours at a time. On weekends, I am usually on around seven to twelve hours a day, sometimes more.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
Not before on Chickensmoothie, but I was a mod on my friend's roleplay site. She deleted it though because of problems with members.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
I have roleplayed on a few other sites. The first was one my friend deleted, the second was Foopets (which completely deleted their roleplay system) and the third is Cyska Siberians, this roleplay is called NightFeather pack and it is located here.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before?
Yes I have, I have roleplayed ever since I started posting in the forms. I actually have three roleplays running right now. The Echoing Howls, The Squad, and The Rules of Survival. I mostly do wolf roleplays, but do dabble in other ones.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS?
I would like to be a roleplay moderator because I adore helping. I am often in the roleplaying form and sometimes I see some things that are not allowed, but when I tell people to stop, they don't really listen. || ie: Someone posting with fontmeme every time they reply. || I believe being a roleplay moderator would help stop some of the rule breakers, and even be fun. I have a lot of free time, and I am usually bored, so I think being a roleplay mod would be a great way to pass time. I also think it would be a good way to make new friends, which may sound quite strange.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
Well, I have a very kind, but stubborn nature. I can tell members they are breaking the rules in a kind way so they do not get offended, and I can easily explain why they are breaking the rules. I also can stop sexual content and inappropriate behavior, mostly because I do not have a problem going through roleplays and finding any of it.
Last edited by catt; on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
catt;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:54 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?: June 2nd, 2011
    Yup!
    Every single day xD
    At the very least, 9 hours, more on weekends.
    Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
    I've moderated/administrated 3 forums, one owned by a close friend. They all shut down due to money issues though, so I cannot link, unfortunately.
    Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them.
    Not really, CS has the best RP system I've seen in awhile c:
    Oh yes. Many of them, some still alive today, some not.
    I love to roleplay, so I'd like to help clean up the stuff that can make RPing not fun, and I'd lobe to help the community of this website c:
    Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?
    I will very soon have peer mediation skills, as I'm taking a class in a matter of months, and I roleplay almost every single day, so I'm experienced with ways to hide something that's against the rules, and I can pick up on them. I'm very unbiased in an argument, and I've also learned what is allowed and not allowed by now, so I can help clean up the boards c:
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:07 pm

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: March 9, 2009
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 3242
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? every day
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 1-4 hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them no
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. yes, i roleplay every day on skype and other instant messengers and am slightly less active on tumblr - my accounts are here, here, and here. warning on those links for potential content that isn't CS- or child-friendly.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? yes. i don't RP much on cs anymore but I used to quite a bit. out of respect for the users here and my own preferences I feel that the subject matter of what i write is more suited to platforms with older audiences.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? i grew up on roleplaying and spent many years making friends through it. I've met some of my best friends through our shared passion, and it is something i have tried to do without and been unable to. i'm very passionate about writing and socializing and i believe strongly in making roleplay forums safe, enjoyable places where friends can be made and a shared hobby can be practiced, especially for younger users. on tumblr the lack of moderation in roleplays can hurt people and start fights, and if i can mediate that here and create a more pleasant, welcoming environment, i would love the opportunity to do so.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) i have formal work experience in customer service and retail and training in logic, problem-solving, and social networking. i understand people well and i have a deep desire to make others happy and find compromises to bring the most peace and enjoyment to all parties involved. I am not afraid of confrontation and am willing to step into issues and give solving them my full attention.
Last edited by Pandle on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't link to websites with inappropriate content.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Korra's Left Foot » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:05 pm

APPLICATION
What date did you register as a CS member?: November 16, 2008
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 1959
Without posting your actual age, are you old enough to apply for this position?: Yes
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? About 4-8 on weekdays, 4-10+ on weekends.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them Yes, but sadly the websites have long been deleted.
Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before? If there's any places in particular, please link to them. Yes, a few. Many boards are deleted/inactive, but I've been actively roleplaying for a good while over at GTS's roleplaying section.
Have you participated in many roleplays on CS before? Yes! So many.
Why do you want to be a roleplay moderator for CS? I enjoy helping people! I've always liked moderating roleplays. If anyone has any questions I'm always more than glad to answer. I would also like to be a moderator so that I can help clean up the threads that I love to hang around!
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) I'm sort of the peacekeeper between my friend and siblings. Its not a very big skill, but a skill nonetheless. I'm good at remaining unbiased during arguments, gentle with explaining things, and firm when someone does something wrong.
Image Image
Image Image

Equality, Spirituality, Freedom, and Unity all require a simple, yet almost unattainable thing. Balance. And yet, when the world breaks us down to our most basic level, that is when we are open to the greatest change.
Korra's Left Foot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmaloco » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:50 pm

I have actively been a member since August 10th, 2009.

Yes, I'm honestly a little over the required age.

Everyday, and I'm on the role play forums also daily.

It honestly depends on my work schedule, if I'm off I spend up to 7 hours here on CS, if I work I'm on about 4 to 5 hours.

Have you moderated on any other forums before?

Unfortunately I've not had the pleasure of being a mod, but I've ran my own guild forum for a game I play located at: Here, if that counts.

Have you participated in many roleplays outside of CS before?

Yes, but mine were located over Skype, they were all based the same type, supernatural, and all in good taste, never graphic.

Yes, tons, I enjoy the roleplaying community on this site, it's honestly where I love holding rps, I enjoy the rules to keeping them clean and tasteful to not upset younger players.

Because I would enjoy enforcing the rules set to keep others from being scared and disturbed, and I would also like protecting others from being bullied online, no one needs to go through things they shouldn't. I just want to be apart in helping chicken smoothie's rolyplays safe and enjoyable.

Thank you for reading my application and giving us a chance to take part in helping CS stay tasteful. ^^
Last edited by Karmaloco on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links wrote:DA, Chars, Kias, JBDs, Makos, Plumies, RPWS
Loved Characters wrote:NEEDS UPDATING BADLY
Addicted To wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION CONSTANTLY
Awesome People:
Nightmare|Wandzie.|Ravendarus|Varsity Bee|Shizz|viixen|iiPaw
Karmaloco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:56 pm

What date did you register as a CS member? November 24th, 2010
How many posts have you made in the forum? 4817
Are you old enough to apply for this position? Indeed, I am of age.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every single one.
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS? Around 5 hours exclusively on CS's role play boards. Often considerably more.
Have you moderated on any other forums before? I was a global moderator on Avian Alley before the site's administrator became inactive and the site was removed, and I am currently a moderator in a private chat room on pokemon smogon. I can't link to that because one needs to be logged into an account to see the room. Otherwise, they will be re-directed. If you care to check it out, the room in question is called the Skyrazor League.
Have you participated in many role plays outside of CS before? CS is my go-to place for role plays. I don't really do it anywhere else.
Have you participated in many role plays on CS before? Tons. I'm always active in at least three at a time, and have been role playing since the beginning of my membership here.
Why do you want to be a role play moderator? This is my dream moderator position, if I were choose one of them. I'm already stalking the role play forums constantly and I would love to be able to do some good while I'm at it. I love the role playing community here and I'd like to make it a great place for other people too. In order to share that experience, I need to make sure the users are safe.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position? I'm a very experienced role player at a 'literate' level, so providing general help to other users would be a snap.
I'm not easily frustrated. I have plenty of patience to deal with sticky situations calmly and fairly, and I'm not afraid to be firm if need be.
Mature content does not bother me, and handling things in those areas can be done quickly and efficiently.
I am a part-time caretaker of multiple children aged between 6 and 16, and have years of personal experience speaking to and directing people of these ages in particular.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me