Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSED)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (all ages)

Postby Dorky » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:41 pm

How many hours do you play CS? 15 or 10 hours, unless I have school, going on vacation, or spending splatterday and spending time with my family.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS? 7 days a week. (Except for school vacation and all those other family related things) :D
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us the page or say which month/year it was? Sorry :( I havent did anything yet, but I bet I will very soon.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist? I Want to be a fanart archivist because i've always enjoyed art. In my family I was always good at drawing from since I was 4 :3 I Thought this would be a chance for me to help chicken smoothie as much as I love it! Im always posting in the help fourms helping others :D I've always enjoyed helping people. Art has always been a big eye-opener for me. Thank you. :)
Last edited by Dorky on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's hard to describe how I feel right now
I want to explain it but I don't know how
I can't believe its come to this
it's our world, not just his…
Dorky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tru » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:43 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
I am on any where between 4-6 hours a day on average. No matter what, I always have a tab open to it and surf between CS an my other sites through out the day.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
Everyday, unless I have to go somewhere, but normally I can at least check it on my mobile.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
No...I don't believe I have? If so, it was a long time ago and I have forgotten it. I have been here too long...

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:

As an artist and a long time member of the Chicken Smoothie community, I would love nothing more than to be a bigger part of of the community and lend a helping hand.
Tru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Wandering Tiger » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:08 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: A couple hours a day. At least 2 a day, if not more.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No, I have not. I'm more of a writer than an artist, but CS is a great place to improve on both of those. I'm sure that I will have some art to contribute in the future.
    -Well, first off it would be fun. I already spend a lot of time looking through CS art, and it would be fun to pick them out and organize them. It would be fun to be a part of creating the art site posts, and I know that I could put a lot of time into doing it.

-I'm a organized person and I could make sure that every post is nicely created. (Be warned, we have a perfectionist!)

-I'm a huge CS fan, and I would make sure that the fansite would show that!

-I'm good at working in groups, which will be important since I'm going to be working with the other archivists. I'll respect their opinions on where/which art to put up, and I'll also share some of my creativity.

-I'm signing up because I want to help the site. I will do the best I can in doing that. I have been a member for about a year and I'm ready for a position where I can help out.

Thank you so much for this opportunity, I know that whoever gets the job position will do a fantastic job.
Last edited by A Wandering Tiger on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Wandering Tiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cinderpelt~ » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:11 pm

5-8 Hours.
Everyday! I'm addicted o.o
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Unfortunatley no! :( I would love it to though :)
I love helping out anything, anybody in SIGHT, and I love art! I will have to admit, I'm not very good at art myself, but I'm very organized! Sometimes in the middle of class, when I see my desk is a mess, I don't care what we are doing, I just straight on CLEAN!
Thanks for this AMAZING oppurtunity!
The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.
------------------------------------------------------
Goofy Gifts!
I have gifted _206_ People
_9_ Have gifted me
I have had _5_ Battles

~Cinderpelt~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nicktrick92 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:16 pm

HOW MANY HOURS DO I SPEND ON CS PER DAY: Around 4-5 hours per day, usually more though, depending on which day.

HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK DO I VISIT CS: Every day usually

EVER HAD ANY FANART PUBLISHED: I once tried, but my computer drawing sucks... I'm better at drawing in real life.

WHY I WANT TO BE FANART ARCHIVIST: I would get to do what I love (looking through fanart) while helping CS at the same time...

WHY I WOULD BE GOOD FOR THIS SPOT: I know some HTML and I am very mature

Thanks for the opportunity...
-Nick
nicktrick92

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scythe. » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:37 pm

3+, on an average day. Though sometimes more, and very rarely I don't have the chance to get on at all. Life happens.

7. I practically live here!

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
Sorry, but no. I really don't uses the Oekaki that much anymore...

Well, I've made so many amazing friends on this site, and I've met so many amazing people, and I just feel like I should give back to the community. I've been on CS for over a year now, and... Well, I've just come to love this place so much! I've always had a knack for finding things, so I'm sure I can find all the wonderful pieces of art we CSians draw and put them in the fanart archive.
scythe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberWolf » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:00 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 2 hours, maybe. I normally have the tab open always to check once and a while but that I wasn't necessarily "on" CS. It is constantly there in the background for the 6+ hours I spend online daily.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days a week

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Yes- here, here, here, here, here, and here. I've made a lot more fan art beyond those. My first post on CS was fan art, actually.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I have been posting in and following the fanart topic since I first started playing CS, and I always love to see all the art and contribute to it myself. To continue contributing to it not only through art but by helping other members get their art out there and recognized would be something I think I would take pride in. Many members put a lot of time and effort into making the fan art and they deserve praise for it and to see it in the fan art gallery where all members who may not follow the thread can see it. Also, to help out on CS beyond what I can do as a regular member.
G.B.
"hi, i'm G.B., one of Ember's real life cats.
just so you know, Ember is just a site artist, she
can't help you with forum or game problems.
please submit a help ticket if you're
having issues!"
Rosie
"hey, i'm Ember's other cat, Rosie.
if you're wondering, her PM's are always
open if you have other questions or
just want to chat. she does not
take commissions anymore.
"

she/her | adult | full-time artist

i am mega busy these days, my time on CS is super limited. apologies if trades/pms/etc go unanswered - i just have other things that take precedence

>> free clearance pets <<
>> weekly giveaways <<
EmberWolf
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alliant » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Oh, 4 or 5. :)

Seven. I love this site xD

But if I ever couldn't get on, for some reason, I'd tell the others so they could possibly fill in my slots.

No, sadly. I've written a few fanfictions about some pets, and done some fanart, but never submitted it.

I love the fact that people can get so into something that they feel like making fanart for it. It would be an amazing opportunity to do something for the site I love so much. I've seen the weekly challenges and Oekaki boards- that's what people can do with ONE art program. Personally, I can't use Oekaki, but I love to draw Fanart on other drawing programs. And I'm sure many people are the same. And this way they can get their art viewed too :)

I believe I have many qualities and strong points that would assist with this job.

1. I have good knowledge of Weebly and use it often.
2. I speak French as well as English, and a little Spanish.
3. I consider myself a fairly level-headed person, and I believe I would be able to sort out any conflicts with submissions being denied. If anything serious happened, I'd alert the CS Staff.
4. I love to write quirky little things, so I'd have fun with the captions for that month's uploads.

I know many people will apply for this job, and I wish them all good luck!
Last edited by alliant on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 21 times in total.
:) Hope you have a great day!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 93 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 67 people.
I have received 8 nukes.
alliant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:08 pm

I'm adding some more information about the role to the first post, so please read that if you weren't sure what tasks you would be doing :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmnesiaUndead » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:24 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 4-7
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7 days I think if I don't have much homework. ;)
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No I don't have anything on it
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I would really like sorting the art and I already use Weebly and I just love to see how good peple are at art! ;) :mrgreen:
I'm so tired. I'm done of acting. If you don't like me go. I honestly don't care.
AmnesiaUndead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me