April in 2011 I think x3

How many posts have you made in the forum:
5495 (5496 if you count this post xD)

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
Everyday.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?:
On a school day: Five hours. On a weekend/half term: Normally 10+

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them:
Well I have a website, well three websites, and I am a mod on my friends website: [url=http://apackshowlrp.freeforums.org/index.php[url]My website.[/url] And I don't remember my friends website.

Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?:
Well yeah x3 I LOVE to draw. I have a tablet and all =D

Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?:
Yes I have, and one I told someone they posted it on the wrong board, not worthy of intermediate and writing is not for Oekaki x3 Oh, and I look for good pictures to comment on.

Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?:
Well, I love to draw and like helping out alot. And I have applied for many other CS things but have failed (XD) to become a mod. Well, I did post on one of the last pages :3 And I also LOVE cs and I have been on for many generations (that sounds like something an old guy would say x)) A of course I love drawing ^^ And like I posted above, I like to help out on the Oekaki =D

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:
Well, I have used the Oekaki since 2011 (LONG xD) and have learned how to use layers, smoothing, lock alpha, ect, and literally everything about the Oekaki. I have also taught a few people how to use layers and smoothing on the Oekaki. Oh, and I am pretty good at spelling ^^

I am a wolf,
running through the trees.
Following the scents
on the midnight breeze.
I am a wolf,
standing with my beautiful mate.
We must stand strong and ]brave
and face any callenges sent by fate.
I am a wolf,
hunting with my pack.
With the young and old wolves waiting
for meat to be brought back.
I am a wolf,
wild, fierce and free.
Living in forests and mountains
s t r e t c h i n g as far as the eye can see.
I am a wolf,
I'd never want to be anything more.
And I hope that even after I'm gone,
there will be wolves forevermore.

W o l f ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Moderator Applications NOW OPEN

Postby Rhys~ » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:51 am

What date did you register as a CS member?:
30th October 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
6.5-In Saturday I Visit At The Night
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
I Think 3
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
No,I Never Moderated On Other Forums
Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?
Yes,I Do
Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?
Yes,I Do
Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?
I Want To Help CS With What They Need...
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you had any experience in peer mediation? Have you had a ton of experience using the oekaki program?)
I Started Drawing In The Year I Joined,So I Have Ton Of Experience
-------------------------------
Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ¿?
-------------------------------

Rhys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby youngster joey » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:55 am

March 9th, 2012
Nearly every day, unless I'm babysitting or just haven't had much computer time that day
About two hours, spread out through the day
Nope, I haven't. I once had a freeforums site, but nobody really joined or posted, so I guess it doesn't count, does it?
Yes! Loads!
Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?:
Definitely!
I love helping people out, whether I actually know them or not, and I always try to apply as a helper as long as I fit the age requirement, and I have some experience with what I'm going to do. The oekaki is one of my favorite boards, and I often end up there, simply just looking at art, or drawing something myself.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position?:
I'm not a great oekaki artist, I'm better at pixel artwork and writing, but I do know quite a bit about how the oekaki works, and have actually helped people out with their artwork before.
youngster joey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 am

What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 6 months ago, do not apply)
Wednesday, December 21, 2011.

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply)

Every day.

3 hours.

I am an admin here, if that counts. I was a moderator on both of the links here found here, but I quit some time ago. I am also an artist on here

Yes. I have made a total of 193 drawings.

Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? Yes, I quite enjoy seeing other artists testing their talents on the Oekaki. :) I also give tips and friendly critiques to those in need.

I love the Oekaki - art in general - and I wish to become an artist off of CS too. Art is my hobby; I am constantly sketching and drawing my thoughts onto blank canvases such as the Oekaki. I also visit the Oekaki very often. However, I have seen some drawings that need to be removed or locked (such as art theft drawings, inappropriate drawings, or drawings that simply aren't drawings; only writing).

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example have you had any experience in peer mediation? Have you had a ton of experience using the oekaki program?)
I have lots of experience in peer mediation and using the Oekaki. I am always testing shades and highlights and textures.
Last edited by cmichb on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Song » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:13 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: Tue Oct 20, 2009.

2.How many posts have you made in the forum: 7353.

3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Everyday.

4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? 3-4. More on weekends.

5.Have you moderated on any other forums before? No, not particulary or that i can remember recently. Though I am an artist for quite a few topics in the oekaki boards and do my best to re-inforce the rules.

6.Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw? Yes, I use it very frequently.

7.Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there? Definitely, it's one of my most visited places as well as posting there myself.

8.Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS? I really love to draw, discuss, observe and help out when it comes to art. Before I knew about anything else on CS( when I joined in 2009), oekaki was my priority and the one board I loved visiting, commenting on and getting advice myself. I would, simply put, enjoy helping others and doing the best I can to teach other players the rules of art and art theft. Strangely I've always liked inforcing rules in their own right too, at the same time being that approachable kind of person that players are not afraid to message and I always offer help as best and as soon as I can, I would love a job like this and would happily do what is required.

9.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: Definitely, in my life outside of CS for example, I did course for a year in communication and confidence building when talking to others as part of my school's programmes. I've learned how to communicate with others well and have never been one to snap at people (or fellow players) or act in any way biased when it comes to solving misunderstandings. When it comes to Oekaki, I have made a few minor mistakes way in the past as I was very new to this type of website or the virtual world of art, but I have learned from those mistakes and now notice them better myself. I feel I can notice these sort of little things, especially innapopriate art or art theft as they have happened to me in the past, as I'm sure to many, I'm able to handle these situations or issues well and can persuade others to see the right point of view.
I'll do my very best if given this position.

Thank you!

hello !
call me windy ~

D A M s

''and then i felt
chills in my bones ''
Wind Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Toboe. » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:27 am

I joined November 1st, 2011.

1202 at the time of writing this.

I am on Chicken smoothie every day of the week. I rarely have days that I cannot make it online.

Generally 12 hours or more, starting from about 9am and getting off to sleep anywhere around 11pm-3am. I have lots and lots of time to devote to CS and moderating if I do get chosen.

Not so far. I really would like to though, I love being helpful.

I've drawn with the oekaki many many times, Whether it be making an adoptable design, or drawing my characters or really anything I feel the need to draw. I have several works that I have made, but not yet shared, and there are definitely more to come in the future.

Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?

Yes! Browsing through art on the oekaki is one of my favorite things to do on CS. The intermediate board is especially fun to look through, as seeing all the incredible works inspires me to work on my own skills.

First of all, I have been dreaming of helping out CS for a long time. It's one of my favorite pet sites to visit, and being staff on a site I love would be a great honor. And what's more, art is my passion. I want nothing more than to get a carrier in the arts as soon as possible. My class notebooks are filled with traditional doodles and my USB is filled with Digital works of mine from all years and programs. Mixing a site I enjoy spending most of my time on, and what I love doing most, it doesn't get any better than that! I also want to help other artists keep their works their own by tackling art theft. Being an artist myself, I know having someone else take the credit for something you worked very hard for is devastating and frustrating. I want to help make CS a place where artists don't need to put watermark after watermark on their art to keep it theirs.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:

I have used the Oekaki many times for many drawings in different places. Up until I got my own laptop, it was the only drawing program I would use, so I know my way around the tools and the program itself. I am a trained Peer Mediator, and have been a part of my school's Peer Mediation program for 4 years and counting. I am very mature and am not fazed by gore, and other potentially inappropriate content. I can and have dealt with people who have broken the rules on my own threads, and can stay kind and civil even under personal attack. I've read the rules of the Oekaki boards multiple times as well, and I know them inside and out.

Thanks a ton for the opportunity! ;w;
.Toboe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyan♪ » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:28 am

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 pm

7 days a week

I would have to say 5-6 maybe but on Tuesdays 3-4

Mary Sue but it hasn't been around to long but I have had to give out warnings already sadly.

Yes I have quite a few drawings here and am adding more x3

Yes that is where I go to first usually I look at all the form and I reply to quite a few

I would like to be a CS oekaki moderator because I have been seeing more and more drawings of just writing and I know that is against the rules >.< and I believe I could really help keep the art that doesn't belong there off cx {I'm sorry if that didn't make any sense.

Yes I have had a lot of practice with Oekaki but I don't post all my art usually I am just doing it for practice but since the time I joined I learned a lot about the oekaki program and I know many ways to help people through the problems
Last edited by Nyan♪ on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔."
Nyan♪

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodles » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:29 am

Application - -

What date did you register as a CS member?

How many posts have you made in the forum
a toatal of 2874 (9.5 posts a day)

Honestly everyday, for some hours at a time. Im able to get on at school and at home, both times I spend a large amount of time on chicken smoothie, and google.

Hrmm hard to say but more than likley around 7-8 hours. depending on the day, and even then more than likley more.

A couple of times, i've 'co' modded forums. Of which no longer exist or are active. Most of them where years ago on warrior cats forums which did involve art moderation.
edit;;
I found a couple of a the sites which are not longer open & the group that I help moderate.
group
Im Braveleg.
Other than that most the sites had been shut down because the site owner stopped 'paying' for the page to be kept up, thus it was eventually brought down. I've modded a few Tiny-Chat, chat rooms. I've helped on a few warior cats RPG sites to make sure art was 'appropriate' c: but sadly other than that, theres not much to call forth.

All the time, <3
as I've said in what I call my 'Get to know me' blurd, Im an apspiring artist. X3 mot good at it, but still
The love and pasion for it is all there. And I hope that it always will be. But yes I do have a few pages of dawings that I've done in Oekaki.

Everyday I do, i enjoy browsing the art and see'ing what exactly is posted there. From beginners to intermediate. I honestly do enjoy it all, especially seeing young artists improve day by day.

I enjoy art, and I find people who moderate or do a job relating to something they like or love, tend to do better. Im not saying thats why I want to moderate the Oekaki forums though. I want to moderate there because I enjoy helping people, and explaining things. Especially in places I love to visit offten, such as the art {oekaki} boards. As well I was once a COPPA'D user, I know how it feels to post there. To wait for something to be approved and such c: Honestly, i'd love to help with that.

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position;
Im used to modding with lots of people, I've modded a coupld groups not forums with 2k+ people in the group itself. I can be fairly patiant with people, so per say someone is screaming in caps it wont 'phase' me. I knoa most of the tools in Oekaki, including some that are more 'hard' to get or 'find' as well ouo" I can be fairly calm in bad situations now-a days. ono" not sure what else to mention. oh and as i said earlier, I was once COPPA'D so generally I know where the line stands on what can, and what can't be posted by a COPPA. As well as filtering companants in general. I love art, its just something I can't imagine people hating. c:
Last edited by Doodles on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
Characters
Deviantart

Back of the car
Blankets and me and you
We're running on perfectly wasted youth
I'll hold you close
We'll call this home tonight

And the fake tattoo that you drew on my arm
Had an X and an O
Never change who you are
Throw our hearts in the air
Doodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sydney bee » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?:
February 27th 2012 - I've been on for just under a year (Almost a day under)
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
3232 Forum Posts
3.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Usually 6/7
4.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
2/3 hours
5.Have you moderated on any other forums before?
I have not moderated on any forums - I have moderated on some topics though.
6.Have you ever used the CS oekaki to draw?
Yes, but it was a while ago due to me getting a new laptop, I haven't installed Java yet - I usually entered character competitions due to my freehand oekaki drawings not being too good!
7.Do you ever spend much time browsing the oekaki board just to look at the art posted there?
Yes, I often go on the forums to browse drawings, and comment on them. I usually go to Beginners/Intermidiate Oekaki.
8.Why do you want to be an oekaki moderator for CS?
I would love to be an Oekaki Moderator because I would love to help around the forums, and I love to look on the Oekaki drawings. I enjoy to browse Oekaki Drawings during Free time on CS and being able to help with the forums would be a good opportunity so other users on Oekaki can browse drawings without the forum being spammed with locked topics or topics in the wrong place. I love to go on CS and to help on the forums in any way would be great.I also would not like it if anything not within PG-13 standards was shown to any users under that age.
9.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required)?
I know how to operate the Oekaki, so I can be helpful when giving constructive criticism on a drawing - I am also good at keeping private information, so I would not reveal anything that users would feel they wouldn't want to make public, because I know I wouldn't like that to happen to me. I would be good on stopping fights as I like to deal with problems between people in a calm manner and would be good at dealing with arguments as I don't want to have anybody feel stressed while on CS, especially on the Oekaki boards as it is supposed to be centered around appreciating others art-work. I will be good at approving posts on CS because I know what wouldn't be approved on CS, and would only approve posts that approve to those standards. I think I will be good at dealing with Art theft, as I am good at researching and would be good at finding images to see if they are stolen/traced - Im good at learning rules so I can know what is Art Theft and what isn't.
Image Image Image

On The Monorail wrote:Please stand clear of the doors
Por favor mantenganse alejado
de las puertas

Sherlock and John wrote:SH: Punch me in the face!
JW: Punch you?
SH: Yes, punch me in the face! Didn't you hear me?
JW: I always hear "Punch me in the face" when you're speaking but it's usually subtext

Hi, my name is Sydney and as you can probably guess my
favourite theme park is
Walt Disney World, FL.
I also love to watch Sherlock
sydney bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleaf » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:28 am

APPLICATON

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:59 am

How many posts have you made in the forum?

Around the 5-6 mark. It varies.

1 1/2 to 2 hours.

Nope.

Tons of times. :3

Yes. I find it fun.

Well, I've always thought it would be cool to be part of the staff, and it would make CS much more interesting. Plus, I like to help people out in the real world and online.
Bayleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me