Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSED)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (all ages)

Postby elyx » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:42 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: On a school day I usually spend from 3-5 hours? Sometimes less because I have homework and stuff to do. At the weekend I can be on from 4-9 hours.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day unless I am really busy. Monday can sometimes be hard for me to get on. I do try to get on every day.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No, sadly. I have always been meaning to send some art off but I never got round to it. I have done some fanart of pets in the past.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I've always wanted to contribute to the site because I really love this site. I would enjoy looking at every ones art and organizing them. I think I could help out quite a lot and I enjoy working with others. I think this is a great role for me as I am very active and I really enjoy looking at people's art. I don't mind spending an hour or two working on it because I usually give my projects and stuff full effort. I will check the e-mail account a lot and make sure the ones I pick to submit will fit the pets on the site. I can't say that I have had coding experience but I could learn. As the archivists take turns, I wouldn't mind filling in for someone that can't take their turn, because if I am correct, that happens a lot due to real life.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my form and consider me for one of the Fanart Archivists. Good luck to every one! And if it takes a while to judge this I don't mind. There will probably be a lot of forms and it will be really time consuming for you. Good luck to Tess for when she has to judge all these forms. It must be hard ono ♥
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forecast » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 3 (min) 5-7 (max)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7, unless there is something REAL special going on. Otherwise, every day.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Yes, it was a peice of one of the rose pups in the baby form. It was like, in '12, so two years ago, and in December/January.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Well, it's actually one of the jobs i want that aren't going to take up too much time. I'm getting more homework than i anticipated and I still want to help CS in some way so this is basically my ideal job! Also, the fanart archive is really fun to look at :3 I'd like to help it's collection of art grow.
forecast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfKate » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:26 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
I usually go on Mineacrft all day but I keep Chiken smoothie open so I can keep checking stuff on it. So I would say about 3-6 hours at least.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
Every day c:
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
No but I am hoping to submit something in the near future when I purchase SAI drawing program. I may also make some chicken smoothie screensaver's.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
Because I love Chicken Smoothie and I have been a member since 2011 [I had another account but i moved on to this one.] I would love to help out on my favourite website, it would be an fabulously amazing ;3 But I also applied to be a roleplay moderator xD I would go on the announcements every day to see if the new roleplay moderators had been announced. I must of been at it for about a month, but I didn't get through, oh well x3 So I though to myself, if a smaller job appeared, maybe I could try out for it, and here I am now, applying for this, I personally think it would be a pretty good job for me, I enjoy seeing what people have created and it could inspire me.
I'd say I'm pretty good at organising too, I like being organised and I would be good at organising submissions and placing where they should be.
I am willing to take the job of this, and if I am considered then I will make some hours every week into sorting out the archive submissions.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need to change my sig lol
member since 2011
oof
Credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

WolfKate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~moon » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:36 pm

How many hours do you spend on CS? All the time no joke every time I have the chance :D
Have you ever have any fan art published on another site? Nope I would love to do it here
Why do you want to be a fan art archivist? Because I would love to help out on this site it is very fun but I can't help out with any thing else because I am too young so I would love to help out!
ImageActor and dancer <3
~moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby draft » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:56 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: I Dont know how many hours but im really active on cs
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: everyday unless i have a mountain of homework
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: the snails are made by me on the March 4, 2014 http://fans.chickensmoothie.com/4/post/ ... l#comments
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Well,its kinda a dream to help but thats not the only reason, the reason why is cause Cs is fun and I would love to sort out art and see other creations and master pieces, reading there poems and other art o3o and I love to sort things out to diffrent groups.
draft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinthWolf » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:05 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: About 4 hours on weekdays and usually the entire evening if I can. I do check on using my smart phone at random times during the day and on weekends usually 7-9 hours.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 7, any less is extremely rare for me.

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Indeed I do! click.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Chicken smoothie has been a very important part of my life for many years now and has been a place I can turn to on many occasions. I spend a lot of my time here and know my way around extremely well.
I follow the CS fanart pages quite religiously and to be able to help CS more than I already can do as a regular member would be a privilege that I cannot fathom.
I've always been quite obsessive when it comes to organizing documents so I would be sure that the gallery was up to date and tidy.
I am very good at spotting what is thefted and what isn't and already spend hours skimming through the oekaki boards to make sure credit is given when needed. I am unlikely to put up doubtful art until it has been approved by an oekaki moderator.
Fursona
Signature art by Emberwolf and avatar by Spotty

Not too active on here anymore but I still check back if you need anything!
NinthWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mamimi.samejima » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:29 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:usually 2
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:everyday
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:no i have not
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: well i wanted to be a moderator but i saw i had to be 18 so i thought this is a good alternitive
so i hope i get the job :D :D :D
digitalwaifu
mamimi.samejima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robin's Wing Feather » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:44 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:about 3, depending on school
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:about 7 if I'm not super busy
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:I want to help out on Chicken Smoothie anyway I can. Since I am too young for the other jobs, I think this is a good start for me.

ImageImage

Robin's Wing Feather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammmy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:58 am

on weekdays about 5-6 hours and on weekends about 7-9

everyday I don't want to miss out on anything! XD

not yet but I am hoping to write a story or two in the future!

I would love to be a fanart archivist because I frequently go on the site to see all the beautiful drawings and stories and they are all so amazing! I am a very organized person but I get bored quite easily I think sorting through all the great art and stories could be a good thing to spend my time on and I would love organizing the appropriate art and stories from the inappropriate art and stories. I have been on chicken smoothie for about 1 and a half years now and I love chicken smoothie! It is something I love to do everyday and truth be told I think I would go in anarchy if chicken smoothie got shut down for one reason or another. I just want to do everything I can to make chicken smoothie a safe and fun environment for everyone!

──The world is─────
Imagexx andxxImage
andxxImage
───────If it finds──

➣➣➣evenxthe ➣➣➣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there! My name's Sam
and I am in love with
disney (as you can probably
tell) I also like The Nightmare
Before Christmas, Harry Potter,
Writing, Dance, and Reading.
Sig made by me c:
Writing Thread
PM me c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➣➣➣ ray xof ➣➣➣

─────It─────
─────It─────

sammmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:01 am

This depends on the day. During weekdays it is usually around 2-3 hours but on weekends the time I spend on CS can vary, usually in the range of 2-6 hours.
I visit daily, it is seldom that I don't come on CS at least once a day.
No, I have not. However I have made a couple pieces of fanart which I did not submit and I do visit the fan art site. Perhaps in the future I will submit some art.
As I am sure you hear many CSians say, CS is a big part of my life. The community here is fantastic, and in the year and five months which I have been on CS I have been lucky enough to befriend some amazing users on here. Everybody here is creative in their own way; seen through the many actions they can perform here on CS. Whether it be expressed by their art, their writing, or even the dressups of their pets. But of course none of this would be possible without the equally amazing staff which help run the site.

Since I first discovered oekaki, and even before, I have loved the many different pieces of art here on CS. I love looking through the many pages of art on the oekaki boards and even creating some myself. Even when looking through multiple pages of the oekaki board the variety of art never ceases to amaze me. If I were to be an archivist I would be able to see even more art than I would have originally seen, in addition I would be able to read the submitted pieces of literature. I would love to see the pieces of new and budding artists and writers, possibly even giving them their first featured/displayed art or literature piece.

The interface which the fanart site is run on, Weebly, is one I have experience with. I have used Weebly for things such as school projects and characters pages and because of this I have become quite familiar with the interface and have found myself to enjoy using it. I find Weebly to be rather interesting program but currently have had no need to use it further. Being and archivist would give me a purpose to work more with Weebly, also allowing me to become better at using it.

Ever since I became involved with CS I have wanted to help out. Prior to this I had tried out for a Oekaki mod, simply trying out just to get a position and nothing else, also not being completely aware or the responsibilities which came with the job. Now I realize the errors of my past-me’s way. I would not have been able to provide the hours into being an oekaki mod nor would I have poured all my effort into the work. But I feel as if I have grown from then. I am now more aware of what responsibilities come with the different positions, and think that I would be able to help out now because of my newly gained experience. As I fanart archivist I would provide the time required as well as the effort and drive needed. I would try never to slack off, and to always consider the other members of my team, for without teamwork, we as a whole will not succeed.

Thank you for the opportunity and best of luck to everyone else applying,
~Pie.
Last edited by Pi. on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:25 am, edited 14 times in total.
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me