Adopt a Newbie

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby T w i x » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:51 am

Username: Rita Wild Dog

If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: Only English. I'm not fluent in any other languages sadly.

How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I was browsing Google for virtual pet sites and found Chickensmoothie.

What do you like best so far?: So far the pet collecting, CS pound & CS Lost & Found.

Any questions?: I will ask my newbie adopter.
T w i x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camaron » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:40 am

What You Allow Will Continue

♡ Camaron / Female / Cancer ♡

───────

Hey, YOU! Do you struggle with high value trades, want a community that shares your hobbies, and a chance to win valuable pets? Join LTCS on Discord and get advice from seasoned Chicken Smoothie (CS) players (faster than the fair trade thread), stay informed about events, gain valuable tips, participate in rare+ giveaways, and much more!

Join the server by clicking HERE!

Camaron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zjarrlou » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:45 am

Newbie here! ^^

Username: Zjarrlou
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I prefer English! But I also speak German
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Through a link on someone's Lioden profile!
What do you like best so far?: uuh, I barely stepped my foot in, I guess the pet art? :3
Any questions?:
What in the world are "Oekaki"?
Why is the site called Chicken Smoothie?
Is this site similar to other pet sites where you have to spread the link of your pets to get them clicks?
Zjarrlou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:36 am

Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spaceinmyhead » Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:05 am

Zjarrlou wrote:Newbie here! ^^

Username: Zjarrlou
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I prefer English! But I also speak German
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Through a link on someone's Lioden profile!
What do you like best so far?: uuh, I barely stepped my foot in, I guess the pet art? :3
Any questions?:
What in the world are "Oekaki"?
Why is the site called Chicken Smoothie?
Is this site similar to other pet sites where you have to spread the link of your pets to get them clicks?

1) Oekaki is our art program! Think of it like Procreate but on the site itself. If you head over to Art and into our Oekaki Boards you can mess around with it!
2) Ya know what that's a great question... edit: here's your answer, at the bottom of this post Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2934313#p94464504
3) Nope! Your pets will automatically grow up after a set number of days (determined by the artist), and by the end of the month or event they'll be all grown up! Some pets never grow up though, and those are called PPS pets, or Peter Pan Syndrome. These pets have a little pps next to the CS watermark!

I wish I had like, one brain cell...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
pfp by: @kaisisles
Spaceinmyhead
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ray4567 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:16 am

Username: Ray4567
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I speak German, French and Spanish. I can read English or I can also write small answers but otherwise (like here) I use google translate.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: So far I think it's really cool that you can have pets and then trade them with other people. But I also like forums in general, although it would be rather difficult for me to participate in an RPG if I don't speak English well...
What do you like best so far?: The pets <3
Any questions?: Too many to name all here XD
Ray4567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragoncats101 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:23 pm

Hey, newbie here. I’ve been around the site for only a little while but haven’t made much progress with figuring out what I’m supposed to be doing. Where should I start? Here is my form.
Username: dragoncats101
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I’m fluent in English but I do have a lot of trouble with finding the correct words to say what I mean. Sorry if anything I say doesn’t make sense
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: someone on art fight told me it was good for character inspiration.
What do you like best so far?: the people I’ve seen in my small amount of time here are pretty cool. I think the built in art program is fun.
Any questions?: I was scrolling through the Chanels and found a place where people were talking about a number and then C$ I know it means chicken dollars or something but is there any way to get it?
Dragoncats101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:35 pm

Dragoncats101 wrote:Any questions?: I was scrolling through the Chanels and found a place where people were talking about a number and then C$ I know it means chicken dollars or something but is there any way to get it?

Hi Dragoncats! Welcome to Chicken Smoothie! C$ is indeed a shorthand for chicken dollars. It's an in-site currency.

You can get C$ by either purchasing it with real currency from the site (in the "store" tab, select "top up my account") or trading for it from other users (by offering pets, art, etc.).

You can read more about C$ in the help section about the store! Hope this was helpful ♡
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boolif » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:28 pm

Username: boolif
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): just English
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: nope but I always try to be nice to newbies and sometimes gift them
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: i feel like I can be of help to them, and i want to give back to the community. I also remember when I was a newbie and the site was confusing to me. I just in the last three to four years finally figured it all out :3
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: pretty active I feel like I’m on usually every day for a good part of it but I am busy some days and don’t have the chance to get on.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yeppers!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: ofcourse!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiverDream » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:26 am

Username: Yumiqrune
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm fluent in English :)
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Looks really fun so far!! I find a few things confusing like forums, it seems a little difficult to navigate with the amount of text and topics
What do you like best so far?: The free items and pets!! The events look cool and I love getting goodies :DD
Any questions?: None at the very moment!

┌────────────────────┐
𝑹𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
└────────────────────┘

- 𝙸’𝚖 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚝

- 𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢
𝙲𝚂 𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

- 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!

┌─────────┐
Toyhouse
UMA Storage
└─────────┘