All about me....?

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Should I add pics?

Add more pics of Twinkle!!!!
33%
Add more pics of Mittens!
33%
Add some pics of yourself?
33%

Total votes : 3

All about me....?

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 am

Hello, Ya'll!!!!

My name is , but many of my friends call me Scarlett! All my friends tell me I'm an all-around bubbly person, and that they love me because of it. I guess it juss comes to me as a nature. I am very sweet, loving, and I enjoy doing alot of fun things with friends. I don't tend to hang out at home alot because I hate being the center of attention...

I have a Dog and a Cat at home ^^

My dog, Twinkle, is a Chuahuahua (Sp?) of purebred, and she's about 8 months old...? She's very energetic, and LOVES meing up my butt almost 24/7. I love her very much:
Cute!!!!.jpg

My kitty, Mittens, is about...uhh.....i don't really now how many years we've had her xD. Lost track about a year ago LOL All I know is that I got her from my best friend around the time of my birthday. She's very mean now...don't know how she got that way, but she hates strangers and people she doesn't know. She's a.....hybrid, I think. Her daddy was a Siamese and her mommy was a(n) American Short Hair lol...:
Kitty.jpg

I miss my Granparents SO bad!

It's been 10 EXACT years since my grandfather's death as of Wednesday, March 24th, and I miss him very much. He died of Skin Cancer :(

My nana died on July 14th, at around 7:00am in 2009 from the COPD that later killed her....I miss her the most ;(

Well, here is a picture of me and my boyfriend:

(I will post it later if ya'll want me to xD
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All about me....?

Postby WildDragonfly » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:20 am

Hey there :D A very be-lated welcome to you hehe.

Your animals are just adorable. I'm sorry to hear about your grandparents, I know how hard it is.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:36 am

Auwww, thanks ^^. LOL. I work very hard to care fr my puppy and my kitty xD. They're very playful...but Mittens HATES when people bother her lol. And I'm glad someone feels my pain, aswell
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:34 am

hi!!
A belated welcome to you, I am sorry to hear about your grandpartes, they are always special people for their grandkids, I am sure you loved them very much.

Your pets are adorable!!

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 am

Thank you, Lady, I appreciate your welcoming ^^

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me